Top Wrestlers of the Decade

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ninasimren

Reaction score
Ive watched plenty. WCW in its dying days, WWE, plenty of indies and foreign lucha and puro.

But I must ask, how are we ranking them? What are we judging by? Is it a list or more of a compendium of the standouts of the decade? I feel since a decade encompasses alot of time and people it has to be at least 20 and since WWE is undeniably the biggest company in the world with a truly global presence that it would be only fair that they get the most inductions.

My twenty in no particular order:

WWE
Austin
Rock
Triple H
Edge
Jericho
HBK
Eddy
Rey
Angle
Cena
Taker

Indies:
Joe
Dragon
CM Punk
Styles

Foreign:
Dr. Wagner Jr.
Mistico
Takeshi Morishima
Hiroshi Tanahashi
KENTA
Kensuke Sasaki

Of course I will elaborate on each guy, recommend matches and explain my omissions once more details become available. I purposely excluded Benoit because, ya know, he butchered his family and he, as my former favorite wrestler ever, almost ruined wrestling for me for good.

Great list of 20 WWE Wrestlers you have mentioned.....Thanks for sharing this list.Keep up a good work.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

totally forgot about this until now. been too busy with moving.

noumenon

Chuck, what the fuck...you suck. (see that I'm so aggravated I rhymed)

Mister J

Reaction score
Chris Benoit was the best wrestler in WWE. There is no way i would exclude him from the list.

shane

Reaction score
watching the WWE is a great fun , i always enjoying to watch the wrestling......

shane

Reaction score
I think the Undertaker and Jhon Cenna is best Wrestler of the decades ......

Reaction score
In the 2000's I'd say Undertaker, Sting, HBK, Orton, Cena, Angle, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Jerry Lynn, Rey Mysterio, Benoit, Guerrero, Daniels, McGuinesss, just to start.

Axis

Sorry, I waited to let all the storms calm down, and this week I've been hella busy. I'll try to get to it next week some time. Also, stfu Mister J and shane. Also, fuck Jerry Lynn.

Mister J

Reaction score
Chris Benoit was an amazing wrestler. I'd rather watch his matches than the majority of wrestlers mentioned above.