Top Wrestlers of the Decade

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

It's still on. I've got 4 out of the 7 lists, including mine, so we're just waiting for the rest. Once I get all 7 in, I'll tally up the scores for everybody. I expect the other lists will be in by this weekend.

noumenon

Oh nevermind, I didn't notice you were responding to HTK about the results. Just let me know when you want me to unstick it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Sorry, have been busy. Will get the list in in the next day.

Beer

After much debate with my mind, I've decided that compiling this list is far too hard and you're probably better off without my opinion because I honestly don't pay enough attention to the wrestlers in-ring abilities.

PeepShow

Do you post on any other forum? I say we continue this somewhere else because I'd like to see how it turns out.

Axis

We can go on w/o Beer. Just need TBKB and Chuck Taylor's Grenade now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Despite Blaze probably being more competent then certain unnamed nazis that I know, I'm already banned from that place anyway. Blaze got a cookie for figuring out I was the one trolling.

List is currently being composed.