Top Wrestlers of the Decade

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Looking forward to seeing this develop... Get stuck reet in fellas! :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks interesting. I would be in but I probably haven't seen enough WCW or puro to be fair.

straight_edge76

I would be but I haven't seen enough ROH or other indies to make a compelling argument for/against them I did watch alot of WCW and ECW though, but ill just take a seat and watch/read? Seems really interesting and would like to particpate but i'd be totally clueless when the indies are brought up.

seX-Power

I'd be in but I've only watched since '05. Will excitedly read though.

Axis

I'm just waiting for a PM response from one more person, and then we can get going. Enzo, what will happen is basically all of you will make a top 50 list. I'll PM you with more in-depth details, but I guess just start running your brain for the best wrestlers of this decade. The very top ones will be easy; it's when you get to the bottom half that it gets difficult to place, and make sure you don't leave anybody worthy off.

PeepShow

Do we really have to include Puro/other Japanese stuff, because I've never really watched that I guess. So if that makes me not qualify then whatever.

edit- nvm

Axis

No, you don't need to include puro stuff. I probably only have like 1 or 2 ASIANZ~ on my list, and even those I can exclude if nobody else uses them.

I'll go ahead an PM the exact directions to everybody now, even though I haven't heard back from Spiralshock :( .

Participants are Peep Show, Noumenon, Enzo Malenko, Beer, TBKB, and myself. Chuckie T, if you're reading this and want in, hit me up.

PeepShow

Alright, cool. Should we try and include comments for the wrestlers based on our reasons or do we not need that?

Axis

Meh, not needed. If you think one of your picks may be seen as off-the-wall, feel free so that we can have some context, but don't feel like you have to.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Axis I responded to your PM and am in. Have been busy all day packing and cleaning.

Axis

PM me your lists when you're done. Again, no rush, I just didn't want you all to post them here and spoil the SUSPENSE~.

Hometown Kid

Good luck with this, guys. Look forward to the final lists. Great idea.

EDIT: Will results be posted in this thread or in a new one?