Tokyo Joshi Pro-Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Wrestle Princess II was great and several of the matches were done very well especially Miyu v Maki and Hikari v Yuki, which told a story perfectly without the over reliance on promos and all, like you so much of today

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
TJPW Announcer Sayuri Nanba has tested positive for COVID-19. She has no symptoms aside from a low-grade fever and has had no contact with TJPW workers or staff.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
gfGeiHpl.jpg

N5XGb6tl.png

Here is the full card

“CYBERFIGHT FESTIVAL 2022”, 12/06/2022
Saitama Super Arena

0. STARTING BATTLE KICKOFF ~ DDT Provided Tag Match: Muscle Sakai & Yukio Naya Vs Soma Takao & Kazuki Hirata
0. STARTING BATTLE 2 ~ TJPW Provided 10-Woman Tag Match: Hyper Misao, Yuki Aino, Raku, Pom Harajuku & Haruna Neko Vs Nao Kakuta, Mahiro Kiryu, Moka Miyamoto, Arisu Endo & Kaya Toribami
0. STARTING BATTLE 3 ~ DDT Vs Ganbare☆Pro Battle: Yukio Sakaguchi, Saki Akai & Hideki Okatani Vs Ken Ohka, Yuna Manase & Mizuki Watase
1. NOAH Vs DDT Battle: Kinya Okada & Kai Fujimura Vs Toi Kojima & Yuya Koroku
2. TJPW Provided 6-Woman Tag Match: Miyu Yamashita, Maki Itoh & Juria Nagano Vs Hikari Noa, Suzume & Yuki Arai
3. DDT Provided 8-Man Tag Match: Danshoku “Dandy” Dieno, Yuki “Sexy” Iino, Yumehito “Fantastic” Imanari & Akito Vs Sanshiro Takagi, Kendo Kashin, Shinya Aoki & Yumiko Hotta
4. Princess Of Princess Title Next Challenger Decision 4 Way Match: Rika Tatsumi Vs Mizuki Vs Yuki Kamifuku Vs Miu Watanabe
5. NOAH Provided 10-Man Tag Match: Takashi Sugiura, Kazuyuki Fujita, Masa Kitamiya, Daiki Inaba & Shuhei Taniguchi Vs Michael Elgin, Rene Dupree, El Hijo de Dr. Wagner Jr., Simon Gotch & X
6. DDT Provided 8-Man Tag Match: HARASHIMA, Naomi Yoshimura, Chris Brookes & Masahiro Takanashi Vs Yuki Ueno, Shunma Katsumata, MAO & Asuka
7. NOAH Provided 6-Man Tag Match: Rob Van Dam, Yoshinari Ogawa & HAYATA Vs Kaito Kiyomiya, Daisuke Harada & YO-HEY
8. NOAH Vs DDT Battle: Tetsuya Endo, Jun Akiyama & Kazusada Higuchi Vs Naomichi Marufuji, Atsushi Kotoge & Yoshiki Inamura
9. NOAH Vs DDT Battle ~ Special Single Match: Kenoh Vs Daisuke Sasaki
10. Princess Of Princess Title: Shoko Nakajima (c) Vs Yuka Sakazaki
11. GHC Heavyweight Title: Go Shiozaki (c) Vs Satoshi Kojima

According to Satoshi Kojima “various coincidences” led him to challenging for the GHC Heavyweight Title. He believes it is inevitable he will win the championship. Go Shiozaki is only thinking about defending the title and is not letting the grand occasion get to him.

The Princess Of Princess Title match has been decided. Shoko Nakajima nominates Yuka Sakazaki as her challenger. Her reason is because Sakazaki and Miyu Yamashita are seen as the two top wrestlers in Tokyo Joshi Pro. Nakajima thinks she has to beat both of them in championship matches in order to finally surpass them. Also Sakazaki is currently wrestling in the United States so she is going to come back a much stronger wrestler than before. If that is not enough, Nakajima remembers when she lost to Sakazaki in their previous Princess Title match together in Sumo Hall back in 2019. So there is a little bit of revenge fueling this decision. Nakajima is certain this will be the best match of her career so far and it makes her happy that it will happen at a big venue like Saitama Super Arena.

At the press conference for this show Kenoh went off the handle over NOAH having to share the spotlight with the rest of the CyberFight promotions. The one thing that pissed him off in particular is the back page advert on every issue of Weekly Pro-Wrestling magazine always being reserved for DDT, TJPW and Ganbare☆Pro instead of NOAH. He decided it is now up to him to advertise NOAH and he did so by attacking Daisuke Sasaki. He gave Sasaki a Diving Double Stomp off of a table and then set his boot on fire to deliver a flaming kick to Sasaki’s head!

The idea to put Kazusada Higuchi on the same team as two BURNING wrestlers did not make him happy. He doesn’t understand why he has to team up with Tetsuya Endo & Jun Akiyama so he is going to beat NOAH his own way instead of with them. Akiyama is trying to get him on the same page because they will need to co-exist in order to beat any team with Naomichi Marufuji on it. Endo is ready to fight even though he does not have a KO-D Openweight Title defence on the card. He is excited to use his genius to overthrow Marufuji. However Marufuji is more interested in seeing how Atsushi Kotoge & Yoshiki Inamura will fare against the DDT team. Inamura wants to get revenge for his disappointing performance against Akiyama at Budokan Hall two years ago. Kotoge is carrying the weight of NOAH’s Jr. Heavyweight division by taking part in this match.

Kaito Kiyomiya is thankful for the opportunity to wrestle against a world class athlete like Rob Van Dam. He wants to show fans all over the world the power of this generation of Japanese pro wrestling.

The mystery X wrestler in the NOAH 10-Man Tag Match will be revealed on 7th June.

The winner of the TJPW 4 Way Match will get a Princess Title shot at “SUMMER SUN PRINCESS ’22” in Ota Ward Gymnasium on 9th July.

———————————————————————–

So now that is all out of the way, let’s try and figure this out because the full card leaves me scratching my head. Sakazaki getting the Princess Title shot was correctly guessed by some online when nobody came out to challenge Nakajima at the end of TJPW’s last Korakuen Hall show. Those people figured out that Sakazaki probably would have walked down to the ring had she not suddenly got a flight to catch. Also the last time Sakazaki challenge for the Princess Title was at the previous CyberFight Festival one year ago. It’s a good matchup, probably even a great matchup but one that feels too familiar because we’re cycling through the same faces again. The addition of a 4 Way Match to pick the next contender is a fresh idea. Even if the likely result is Rika Tatsumi or Mizuki winning, either of them against Nakajima for a singles title hasn’t been done yet. Mizuki becoming the next Princess Champion would be a long time coming in my opinion and would break the Cycle Of The Three Princesses. However Tatsumi winning and becoming champ would turn it into the Cycle Of The Four Princesses. It doesn’t really solve the problem that the Princess Title will remain focused on the same people as always.

Next, there’s no KO-D Title match? Tetsuya Endo’s position on the show is for an All-Star DDT Vs NOAH trios match, which isn’t bad per se but still leaves the top of the card looking a little lackluster. For the moment his next schedule title defence is not until August. June will be focused on the King Of DDT tournament so unless he finds an opponent for July the KO-D Title is going to be iced for most of the summer. I don’t know if a plan fell through or if the timing of this show just doesn’t give them much material to work with. Was there nobody on the NOAH side they could get for an interpromotional title match who would be happy to put someone else over? Oh wait…… Yeah don’t answer that.

I will say the build for Sasaki Vs Kenoh has been great so far and is an inspired choice for a big DDT Vs NOAH singles match. Watch their angle at the press conference because it’s not just the fire spot that was good about it. Kenoh being the Frank Grimes to DDT’s Homer Simpson can carry the concept of CyberFight Festival by itself for years to come. There’s one problem though. Where on earth is the rest of Kongo? Their only other involvement in the build up to the show is a preview 6-Man Tag match against DAMNATION T.A on the 30th May NOAH event. Something weird is going on if most of the group is not at Saitama Super Arena on 12th June. Imagine if they gatecrash Osaka Jo Hall on behalf of NOAH that day instead?

Kazusada Higuchi Vs Yoshiki Inamura is also happening on the 30th May show to build up their trios match. Might be a sign there is truth to the rumours that the top people in CyberFight weren’t happy about the lack of crossover between NOAH and DDT while NOSAWA Rongai was in charge of NOAH’s match making. Their complaint was why should they spend so much time and resources building bridges with New Japan and DRAGONATE when DDT is right there beside them? I’d be certain of it if more interpromotional matches take place after CyberFight Festival concludes. There’s a whole summer of tournaments coming up for both promotions that need fresh names added to it.

The lack of major crossover between the four promotions is the last problem I have about the lineup. The self-contained matches aren’t that bad on paper, I mean my God look at that Pheromones match. That wouldn’t be out of place on any DDT supershow even with the special guests on Sanshiro Takagi’s team. The TJPW trios match and the DDT Vs NOAH rookies match should both be fun. Eruption Vs Ganpro is a match I think would turn out so much better if it was in Korakuen Hall with one team having the audience on their side (Ganpro as the home team would make the most sense in this situation). I would have loved to see more TJPW Vs Ganbare☆Joshi or even a mixed tag of some sort to get NOAH and TJPW interacting with each other. That CyberFight advert with Kenoh and Mizuki positioned next to each other looking like bratty siblings has been stuck in my head ever since I first saw it.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
[TJPW card and primer] 5/15/2022 Tokyo Joshi SPRING TOUR '22 Ryogoku KFC Hall

Main Event – Tag team match

AbFibmMl.jpg

• Shoko Nakajima & Hyper Misao VS Mizuki & Arisu Endo

Undercard:

st72Rg6l.png

• Tag team match – Miyu Yamashita & Harajuku Pom VS Yuki Kamifuku & Nao Kakuta

Xuxcbp4l.png

• Tag team match – Yuki Aino & Miu Watanabe VS Suzume & Neko Haruna

EJcuaYel.png

• Three-way match – Hikari Noa VS Raku VS Mahiro Kiryu

i16CYZbl.png

• Singles match – Rika Tatsumi VS Moka Miyamoto

WSTZO4hl.png

• Singles match – Maki Itoh VS Kaya Toribami

Notes

• Tokyo Joshi returns to KFC hall for another Spring tour show!
  • The card for this show is set to have 6 matches.
  • The match order is subject to be different from how I have listed it.
  • Yuka Sakazaki will be absent due to her current activities in AEW
  • The main event will feature 4 high energy wrestlers and 3 of them are infamous for their chaos energy. Shoko and PaMi, known collectively as “Kyouraku Kyoumei” will be facing Mizuki and Arisu Endo. Shoko, PaMi and Mizuki are all excellent wrestlers, however its well known that all 3 rarely go to a match planning to play it in a straightforward manner. While it may not, don’t be surprised if this match breaks down into various weird traps and overly elaborate stratagems that could and likely will backfire on their designer. It’s also highly likely that Arisu will get caught in the crossfire. This will likely be a highly enjoyable match.
  • A rare pairing of Pom and Miyu will be made on this show to take on the more common pairing of mean girls Kamiyu and Nao. Head and shin kicking are likely to be the orders of the day in this match.
  • Power fighters Miu and Yuki will also make a rare team up on this show as they face Suzume and Neko. Team Zoo will have to be sly and quick in the match lest they want to get thrown into the sun.
  • Exciting triple threat action on the show as hikari, raku and mahiro are set to battle. Raku has been on the rise but in her last confrontation with Hikari, her team was handily dispatched. Mahiro also suffered a tough loss in a special match against Yuna Manase at the last show. Both she and Raku could use a win here boost moral and potentially position them for more opportunities with big shows coming up. However, Hikari doesn’t like to lose.
  • Moka will be in a bit of a fresh match-up as she fights with Rika on the show. Important to remember that Rika isn’t all there and the rules of wrestling are more, gentle suggestions, so Moka needs to steer clear and strike hard. Getting her down and applying the Rashomon submission as hard and as often as possible is probably the key here.
  • Kaya resumes her mandatory run against the ToJo upper echelon as she takes on Maki. Kaya has proven to be quick and acrobatic and Itoh very much is not. So Kaya needs to use her advantages to the fullest here. While Maki isn’t going to dazzle you with flipping and flying, she is resilient to striking and can pretzel you with her various crab submission adaptations. Kaya has to make sure to be wary of these.
  • The CyberFight Festival 2022 card has been announced. Yuka will challenge Shoko for the PuriPuri belt in the semifinal match. In the 4th match on the card, A fourway match has been scheduled between Miu, Miuki, Kamiyu and Rika to determine the PuriPuri challenger who will face either Shoko or Yuka at Summer Sun Princess in July. In the second match, a 6 woman tag was set with Miyu, Maki & Juria set to take on Hikari, Suzume & Yuki Arai. Lastly, in the second starting battle, Yuki Aino, Raku, Pom, Neko and PaMi VS Nao, Mahiro, Moka, Arisu & Kaya.
  • Yuka, Maki and Miyu will be in the U.S. for the 5/29 show and thus will be unable to participate in the show.
  • Maki Itoh is scheduled to defend her International Princess championship against Mia Yim at an event for Prestige Wrestling in Oregon on May 29th. This will be the first time that the International Princess title has been defended outside of Japan.

Source: NEO美威獅鬼軍 Reddit

Reactions: Alexa

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TJPW Results: Spring Tour 2022 Day 7 – Tokyo, Japan (5/15)

The following results are from a recent Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling event. The event took place on May 15th, 2022 at the Ryogoku KFC Hall in Tokyo, Japan.

Singles Match
Maki Itoh defeated Kaya Toribami.

Tag Team Match
Miu Watanabe & Yuki Aino defeated Haruna Neko & Suzume.

Triple Threat Match
Raku defeated Hikari Noa and Mahiro Kiryu.

Tag Team Match
Nao Kakuta & Yuki Kamifuku defeated Miyu Yamashita & Pom Harajuku.

Singles Match
Rika Tatsumi defeated Moka Miyamoto.

Tag Team Match
Shoko Nakajima & Hyper Misao defeated Arisu Endo & MIZUKI.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Princess tag championship match set for 6.19​

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

[8 games in total! Battle card! ] ○ 5 vs 5 single match (1 match for 10 minutes each) Nakajima, Rika, Mizuki, Kamifuku, Miu vs Arai, Suzume, Moka, Arisu, Cat * The combination of 5 single matches will be decided by lottery! ○ Yuki Aino vs “The Unbreakable” Rio 〇 Hikari & Bird Eat vs Raku & Pomu ○ 3WAY Misao vs Tsunoda vs Maya

LxYXo8xl.jpg

July 9 Announcement of the first player to participate in "SUMMER SUN PRINCESS '22" at Ota Ward General Gymnasium / Yuki Arai
@ araiyuki57 , Juria Nagano @juria210 , Mei Suruga @Mei_gtmv Participation is decided!

Last edited:

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TJPW Results: Spring Tour 2022 Day 8 – Tokyo, Japan (5/29)

The following results are from a recent Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling event. The event took place on May 29th, 2022 at the Otemachi Mitsui Hall in Tokyo, Japan.
Tag Team Match
Pom Harajuku & Raku defeated Kaya Toribami & Hikari Noa.
Triple Threat Match
Hyper Misao defeated Nao Kakuta and Mahiro Kiryu.
Singles Match
Rhio defeated Yuki Aino.
Singles Match
Yuki Kamifuku defeated Moka Miyamoto.
Singles Match
Rika Tatsumi defeated Arisu Endo.
Singles Match
MIZUKI defeated Haruna Neko.
Singles Match
Shoko Nakajima defeated Yuki Arai.
Singles Match
Miu Watanabe vs. Suzume went to a 10 minute time limit draw.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
woah

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
0XUa28vl.jpg

TJPW's Up Up Girls (Hikari Noa, Miu Watanabe, & Raku)

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Deathmatch Idol, Strong Idol, and Train Idol

Reactions: Chris