• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOKs Official Fantasy Football League

This is the uncorrupted league. People wont flame in this league. And wont get drunk and ban you. Anyway. Its open to everyone. Here is the information. JOIN!!

To Join: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ont+page+P+Link+Nav+button&ovrfd=YAH&ovtac=AD

Click the link above. Then Click the Blue Join League button. Then Click the Join Custom button. And using the League ID and Password from below Join and Enjoy the fun!!!

Yahoo.com Fantasy Football League.
League ID#: 471455
League Name: IWF Official FF League
Password: iwf123
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/iwfofficialleague
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Wed Aug 22, 6:45pm Central Time

Scoring:

Max Teams: 20
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 16, 2007
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (8 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, DB, DB, DL, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point; 10 points at 350 yards; 15 points at 400 yards; 20 points at 450 yards)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-1)
Sacks (-1)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 10 points at 175 yards; 15 points at 225 yards; 20 points at 275 yards)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 10 points at 150 yards; 15 points at 200 yards; 20 points at 225 yards)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (15 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-3)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-2)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Tackle Solo (.5)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Force (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (3)
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes

By the way guys...sorry. This is on Yahoo.com. So you have to sign in and stuff. Use the league ID and the Password to find the league and sign up. Once everyone gets signed up. The draft is this saturday. So get signed up. My fault for not adding this.

You can then also use that quick link for future reference to access the league home page.

Another edit lol. Also on Wed Aug 22 at 6:45pm Central Time. Use the Custom League URL above to go to the League Main Page. Click draft central to participate in the draft. But before Saturday go to the Draft Central and make sure your computer is compatible with the draft software. Thank you. And hope to see you in the League.

The draft is finalized on Wednesday evening. If you cant make it you need to organize your pre draft ratings. When you do this be sure to have sufficient mix of top ranked guys and lower wanted guys that you want to ensure you get who you want. Otherwise if you dont set your pre draft rankings, the draft will auto select the highest available player...

Defiant One

Count me in Randall, what the hell. Be warned you get out of line its your ass bitch, jk man (and if that sounded gay it wasn't supposed to) lol

The draft has been changed to 8:30pm Central Time on Saturday August 25th. That is NEXT Saturday. Changed from THIS Saturday. This will one give us more time to get some more members into this. I am hoping to get 20 teams. But that draft time is the final draft time. So however many members we have by that time will be what we go with.

Again the draft is Aug 25 at 8:30pm Central Time.

Ok everyone that has joined and that will join from here. Please IM me either on MSN at beerhunter05@msn.com or on AIM at randallel05. Thanks guys. this way if the draft time changes I can get a hold of you other than the forums if thats needed. Also. if everyone has AIM or MSN, I doubt, but we can hope. If we all have one messenger we can have a huge NFL chat :) so IM me...if you want i guess lol...or unless your like rell with no MSN or AIM

Bradders

I have joined ID: braddersiwf I don't have a clue about drafts so what exactly do I have to do? Rep added to anyone who explains.

Wordlife

im in dude count me in on this one, and i have AIM tooooo so yeah dudes count me in this