TOKs Official Fantasy Football League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Can it be moved back a day? I won't be able to join at that time.

PeepShow

Not one time will be able to please everyone. Hes moved it around about 10 times now. The reason he moved it to Wednesday was b/c there was no wrestling on that day. I could do it Tuesday, but not Thursday

phantomgerald

Ok then. I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll stay in for now but I think I'll leave if I can't make it. I can't auto pick though right?

PeepShow

Yeah, you can set your picks for the draft earlier, so if you cant make it, you can still get who you want depending on the spot you get.

Soulpower

^^^ You can edit your pre-draft rankings and when the draft happens, the players you ranked (from best to worst) would be drafed automatically... Assuming that said player is available.

Let's you rank Tomlinson, Jonhson and Gore as your top three. You end up with the second pick, and you'll get Johnson (if LT has been drafted) if Tomlinson has not been drafted, you'll get him because he's first in your rankings.

PeepShow

Sorry for the double post, but for everyone who is signed up, can you atleast make it evident somehow that we know who you are. Either change your team name or post it in here, that way we dont have to go around each fuckin week wondering whos who.

PeepShow

^Ya, Im just sayin some of the names that arent.....Obvious.....lol

Rell

Reaction score
Don King Allstars = Me

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Bully. I declared this league POWNED by me the second I joined. So, please, consider yourself....

POWNED