TOKs Official Fantasy Football League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
I have joined ID: braddersiwf I don't have a clue about drafts so what exactly do I have to do? Rep added to anyone who explains.

At the draft we will all pick our players who will be on our individual teams. Nothing hard, pretty much what you would expect a draft to be.

Wordlife

and then after the draft is over... and the real NFL season starts, the players you chose for your team get points for what they do in the real NFL during their games, and the more points, the better your chance of maybe winning it all

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Yeah Of course!

ok, well you sign up. and then on the FF draft day, you draft your team (like you can draft Manning, and then Chris Perry, and then Chad Johnson), like the NFL draft. Then, each week, your team gets points determining how well your players played.

Ex: Manning throws for 3 TD's = Lots of points
Ex: Chad Johnson has 2 receptions for 5 yards = :(

Wordlife

^thats exactly right... its pretty simple, and alotta fun and its competitive too, just make sure you pick accordingly, and pick smart, thats the key, dont pick someone that you know has had a history of injuries, cause he's likely to get injured again and thats not too good if you have him, and say he's a QB, like for example my chicago bears QB Rex Grossman... say he's your starter, make sure you have someone good as a backup, just in case

Reaction score
ok, well you sign up. and then on the FF draft day, you draft your team (like you can draft Manning, and then Chris Perry, and then Chad Johnson), like the NFL draft. Then, each week, your team gets points determining how well your players played.

Ex: Manning throws for 3 TD's = Lots of points
Ex: Chad Johnson has 2 receptions for 5 yards = :(

Ok. This'll be my first time so let's see how I do...I'll ask anymore questions if I have any.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
this is my first time to. but i do it with my friends sometime, and just like on paper and shit.

this is obviosuly going to be different

Reaction score
Draft is going to be Wednesday Aug 25th, at 6:45 pm Central Time. Thats it. Final edit. Everyone be online about 6:30 so we can all get logged into the Draft Program Thingy. Sorry to all the people that wanted it tonight. I want more that half of the people online for it. I hope you understand.

Wordlife

i understand, its cool, I dont mind either way, good luck to all in the draft

Wordlife

^ I know, its cool, better so everyone clearly knows and can be ready for it, good call guys