TNA's Worst Wrestling Sins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
TNA has fucked up some great things in the past. Most notably signing wrestlers that can barely move and expecting us to continue to take them seriously.

However, I want to point out what they did to Homicide. He was on fire when he left ROH and came in hot in TNA even had that awesome run with LAX. Then they misused him to the point that this was just a job for him. They've done essentially the same thing to Joe but Joe has the size that he can always be taken seriously to a point. I swear there is just no passion left in Homicide and it was just because of how TNA handled him after his LAX run. How could you do that someone so talented? He is just a shell of himself these days.

What other travesties has TNA caused to the industry that you would like to mention?

Last edited:

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
They let old ass Tommy Dreamer come in and run their whole creative for a while, even gave him a PPV to suck off ECW's name again.

Also did similar in 2010 with Hulk by signing all his buddies like the Nasty Boys, Anderson, Kliq, O.J, etc.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Sticking by that fat piece of trash Bubba The Love Sponge and losing one of your prize assets in Awesome Kong.

Mistreating a shed load of talented Knockouts too when they continuously drew the highest quarter ratings of the show.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Breaking up AMW, not letting Daniels go over Sting when Daniels had that hot heel turn, killing the super Eric gimmick which was also over. BUT THE WORSE ONE WAS ENDING THE KEVIN NASH/ALEX SHELLY duo with the X-division.

Youtube "TNA PCS"

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Breaking up AMW, not letting Daniels go over Sting when Daniels had that hot heel turn, killing the super Eric gimmick which was also over. BUT THE WORSE ONE WAS ENDING THE KEVIN NASH/ALEX SHELLY duo with the X-division.

Youtube "TNA PCS"

Ok.. each to their own I guess. I found that gimmick really annoying and the sort which only had a limited shalf life anyway.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
introducing a six sided ring to set themselves apart, and letting the old guys like Hogan influence the idea to bring back a standard 4 sider.

We are different, but look exactly the same!

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
introducing a six sided ring to set themselves apart, and letting the old guys like Hogan influence the idea to bring back a standard 4 sider.

We are different, but look exactly the same!

That is one I think people made too much out of, I mean if you are watching good matches do you think people really care what the ring looks like?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Ok.. each to their own I guess. I found that gimmick really annoying and the sort which only had a limited shalf life anyway.

Don't get me wrong i didn't care for it at all but the crowd bought it and if you remember the Super Eric gimmick was the most over thing in the company at that point, so pulling the plug while it was at it hottest was pretty stupid.

Last edited:

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
That is one I think people made too much out of, I mean if you are watching good matches do you think people really care what the ring looks like?

It gave the arena a unique look in North America. It helped set them apart from not only WWE, but every little league indy fed. The six sided ring made a statement, and that's the only reason I brought it up, at the end of the day its still TNA.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
That six sided ring was a detriment to workers, the ropes were too tight and was painful to run and it was tiny and awkward for bigger guys, not to mention how painful it was when it was used for cage matches.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
BUT THE WORSE ONE WAS ENDING THE KEVIN NASH/ALEX SHELLY duo with the X-division.

Youtube "TNA PCS"

Oh my god I forgot about the PCS! That thing was gold! The whole Bob Backlund bit along with Sonjay being on the juice and Senshi playing the whole thing straight

I'd say Aces and Eights has been horribly booked. Bully Ray is the only good thing they have going for them. Also their main event is way too overcrowded. They keep trying to push everyone into the main event.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1) Monty Brown

2) Killing off 3LK when you make it big on Spike despite them being your most over stable ever

3) Not paying DDP the fucking salary you owed him thus making him just quit

4) Letting Jeff Hardy work so fucked up

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
How can i forget the Alpha Male, turning him heel when he was just starting to get over and joining Jarrett was hilariously bad. Letting guys like Shelly and Lethal go, and you knew they weren't gonna be main eventers but looking at the tag division now you can clearly see they need a team like the MCMG's and Lethal for the mid-cards who connects with the crowd.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I blame gullible baby kid fans more than TNA for letting Jeff Hardy get away with everything under the sun.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hiring Russo, putting Dixie Carter in charge, allowing train wreck promos happen where multiple people are talking at the same time and screaming over each other, Cute Kip, Orlando Jordan, not giving Monty Brown a mouthpiece(I'll never forget that "rhino-phant" promo), Al Snow looking surprised that Dixie was the one that invited EV 2.0 when he was part of the group, jobbing out Samoa Joe, dropping the ball by not making Serotonin a legit group, Rosie Lottalove, The Nasty Boys, Bubba the Love Sponge, Daffney's Sarah Palin gimmick, dropping the angle where Jay Lethal wrestled legends every week, pushing Jarrett as the face of the company, Voodoo Kin Mafia, Junior Fatu, the Winter/Angelina Love storyline, and that's all that comes to mind for now.