TNA Wrestling: Grenade Time

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
As advertised in the SB, the Impact review.

I liked the Win the war line from Hogan. It kinda saves the team from looking completely like bitches. And Jarrett playing his character perfectly. I liked that little segment.

I really liked the opening segment. It set up the PPV match, and I wish TNA had given Styles and Pope the chance to give that money promo on their show. But yeah, Styles' character is nothing good anyway, so it's still hard...

I actually like Magnus, so making him look good is good in my book. Lets hope Rob Terry goes away, and more importantly if he does stick around...please don't call him the freak. D:

The right girl won the match, because Lacey, while hot, is very ugly in the ring. I like Love though, so i'm glad she won. Also, i'm even gladder that Sarita qualified for the cage match. She not only is a personal favorite, but is really one of the best workers in that division, and there is a lot of untapped potential there, and anything involving her is pretty much, good stuff.

Kaz was really in character and I could totally see him using that Ke$ha line. Unfortunately, just like the line, he completely sucks. Sorry, but i'm just not feeling him, or Moore, but to your credit, his segment was mostly painless, when it could have been a disaster. So you get + points there.

Doug being awesome as usual.

Why are Lethal and BK teaming? And why did Lethal get the pin when he was teamed with BK is an even more important question. But I think you've effectively hit the reset button on him. So yeah. Solid match, as the rest were. Interesting angle with Lethal and BK fighting, and Doug doing his thing. Then Kaz coming out to make the save, but jeez, making BK look bad here. I'm thinking he might win with the booking here, but I like that you're picking up where TNA left off with making the X-Division look pretty good. I hope you keep building on what you're doing with them, especially Doug and hopefully Amazing Red.

Video packages are small things, but I really like when they're used. Gives that feud a little time.

Flair's pep talk was pretty good too. It at least set the stage and hyped the main event. Something that TNA misses very often.

So a match between the 3 worst halves of the tag teams? Ha. But I really enjoy this feud. I'm glad that you're giving these teams some time. Something tells me you're gonna go with Gen Me, at the PPV, so Bubba Ray winning isn't too bad.

Again, hyping the 5th guy. Small, but good stuff.

NICE promo from Anderson to hype up the upcoming PPV, classic Anderson here, and it was kind of the highlight of your show for me. Especially the part at the end with Angle saying his name. You're starting to get more comfortable writing for this.

Well looks like Magnus isn't getting anything. Oh, well. D: But anyway, what's this business with the Band attacking Terry? It puts them over as unpredictable, and being able to do whatever they want, even though they backed off because of EY. >_> EY and Rob Terry vs. The Band on PPV? Don't waste too much time on that. I could see this getting blasted in the IWC.

I didn't really like the TBP segment very much. Even though it was short and sweet and you immediately cut away from it. Are we supposed to believe Love walked off, attacked TBP? Messed with the cage? What? But definitely something I could see working out on Impact.

Jeff Hardy getting booed, along with Hogan? Probably just a typo but it might have just been a tough crowd. :p

Interesting finish with nobody getting the advantage for Lockdown. I'm thinking this is just to give a logical reason for having Storm and RVD to open up the PPV or something like that, but I definitely liked the post match with the 5th man coming out and it's Samoa Joe! There you go. I liked this especially because it added intrigue and made a return, so good job with that, and making the Team Flair and Hogan feud even again going into the PPV.

Overall, like I said in the SB, it seems like you are trying to walk the line of being like the real TNA too much and putting in your own ideas. I think you should definitely take a stand on going one way or another with your shows, but again, I understand things happen slowly, but surely and you can't just change everything overnight. It was still an enjoyable read, with some minor grammar errors along the way, but nothing too big. I'll say your LD card looks better and was built better than TNA did, and I especially like the changes you made to the Lethal Lockdown match, and adding in a real X-cape match, which shows you're at least trying with them. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with LD, because I know you have it in you to make it fairly epic. Along with looking forward to what surprises you bring to the table.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nice read.

I have to space out when I read this btb and when I watch Impact. They are very similar but not in a bad way. I like how you stepped back to recap history on EY helping out Rob Terry with their tie to World Elite. I was honestly anticipating who the mystery guy was. Old Joe is back. Kinda disapointed that none of the Knockouts that were released (Kong, Hamada, Roxxi) didn't return for the Queen of the cage qualifier. I must have missed it cause I didn't see the match were Sarita and Madison Reign qualified.

Angle/ Anderson is looking great. As well as Dinero/Styles. If Dinero doesn't win the match, Styles better not lose it to RVD on the next Impact or I'm banning you from the TNA section.

Reaction score
TNA Lockdown
Sunday April 18, 2010
Live from the Family Arena in St. Charles, Missouri

Video package is seen hyping up TNA Lockdown.

Announcer: It is a device meant to enclose the poor souls who dare step within it's confines. It is a barbaric structure meant to test even the toughest of wills. But for the TNA wrestlers the steel cage means many different things. For Kurt Angle the steel cage means only one thing-revenge. For the TNA Knockout's Champion Tara the steel cage means finally enacting a measure of revenge on Daffney. For the Motor City Machine Guns the steel cage is their opportunity to claim what has eluded them for three years-the TNA World Tag Team Championship. Standing in their way are Generation Me. A young, upstart team who came to TNA looking to make a name for themselves. Also standing in the way is Team 3D. A seasoned team who have won gold in every organization they've competed. They look to reestablish their dominance as the best tag team in TNA. For the Pope D'Angelo Diner the steel cage is an opportunity to stand atop the mountain as the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Standing in his way is current champion AJ Styles. A man consider by many to be the foundation of TNA. And in the main event two legendary icons will lead their teams into battle in Lethal Lockdown. But for everybody who steps into the confines of the steel cage tonight one thing is for certain-nothing will ever be the same for anybody. And now Rent A Center presents TNA Wrestling: Lockdown.​

Video cuts inside the arena where a fantastic fireworks display flashes and bangs throughout the arena. The steel cage is seen as well as a packed arena of diehard TNA fans.

Mike Tenay: Welcome to Lockdown. We will be bringing you three hours of Total Non-stop Action all within the confines of the steel cage. Mike Tenay and Taz in the broadcast booth.​

Taz: I have been in quite a few steel cage matches and I gotta tell you it ain't no fun being locked inside a cage. This is a career shortening device.​

Mike Tenay: Let's not waste any more time and get right to our first match. It will be an X Division Xscape match.​

Red Remix by Toxic plays to cheers in the arena as Amazing Red makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: The following contest is your opening match on TNA Lockdown and it is an X Division Xscape match. Introducing first from Brooklyn, New York weighing 150 pounds Amazing Red.​

Mike Tenay: The rules for this match are as follows. Four men start the match when a wrestler is pinned or submits they are eliminated. Once the match gets down to two people the first person to escape the cage will be declared the winner.​

Kendrick plays to boos in the arena as Brian Kendrick makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: Introducing the next participant from Venice, California weighing 184 pounds Brian Kendrick.​

Chicken Hunting by ICP plays to a mixed reaction as Shannon Moore makes his entrance.

David Penzer: Introducing the next participant from Whispering Pines, North Carolina weighing in at 202 pounds Shannon Moore.​

Taz: You have to wonder how the steel cage will affect these wrestlers' movesets.​

Mike Tenay: It certainly will be a test of these wrestlers skills.​

Pomp and Circumstances remix plays to cheers as Black Machismo Jay Lethal walks towards the ring.

David Penzer: Introducing the final participant from Elizabeth, New Jersey weighing in at 210 pounds Black Machismo Jay Lethal.​

Jay Lethal enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

X Division Xscape Match

Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore vs. Jay Lethal

The bell rings

Jay Lethal and Brian Kendrick immediately start going at it trading blows. Shannon Moore and Amazing Red shake hands before engaging in some chain wrestling. Lethal irish whips Brian Kendrick into the steel cage and follows him in but Kendrick runs up the cage and flips back landing behind Jay Lethal. Kendrick grabs Lethal and tries to run him into the side of the cage but Lethal blocks it with his foot, shot to the midsection and Lethal runs Brian Kendrick head first into the steel. Meanwhile Shannon Moore gained a near fall on Amazing Red after an arm drag into a pinning combination. Lethal continues his attack on Brian Kendrick in the corner but Brian takes control with an eye rake. Amazing Red delivers a kick to the midsection of Shannon Moore. Amazing Red follows up by springing off the ropes and connecting with a bulldog. Brian Kendrick puts Lethal between the ropes and the steel cage and grinds his head against the steel cage. Brian Kendrick runs off the ropes and charges at Jay Lethal splashing him against the cage. Amazing Red turns his attention to Brian Kendrick and charges at him with a dropkick but Kendrick moves out of the way and Red hits Lethal. Shannon Moore kicks Brian Kendrick in the midsection and goes to Irish whip him into the ropes but Kendrick reverses it sending Moore into Jay Lethal who was still trapped between the ropes and the side of the cage. Brian Kendrick delivers a kick to the midsection of Shanon Moore, hooks him for a tornado DDT, springs off of Amazing Red and Jay Lethal and drills Moore with the tornado DDT. Brian Kendrick covers Shannon Moore 1...2...Shannon Moore gets the shoulder up.

Brian Kendrick gets back to his feet and turns his focus to Amazing Red. Brian Kendrick delivers an elbow to the side of Amazing Red's head. Brian Kendrick delivers a second elbow stunning Red before running towards the ropes. Kendrick bounces off but Red catches him with a jumping 540 kick. The crowd is solidly awake for this match chanting X Division. On the other side Shannon Moore pulls Jay Lethal back inside the ring and springs off the ropes connecting with an vader bomb style elbow drop. Shannon Moore hooks the leg 1...2...Jay Lethal somehow gets the shoulder up. Amazing Red delivers a Red Eye to Brian Kendrick. Red hooks the leg 1...2...Brian Kendrick gets the shoulder up just in time. Shannon Moore looks to follow up on Lethal by pulling him to his feet and setting him up for a belly to back suplex. Shannon lifts him up but Lethal flips behind him, turns him around and connects with the Lethal Combination. Jay Lethal climbs to the top turnbuckle and comes off with a double ax handle onto Amazing Red. Jay Lethal ducks under a clothesline attempt by Brian Kendrick and hits him with a wicked release Dragon Suplex. Jay Lethal pushes Shannon Moore out of the way against the steel cage and does the same thing to Amazing Red. Jay Lethal pulls Brian Kendrick back to his feet and connects with another Lethal Combination this time finishing the move with a reverse STO into the steel cage. Jay Lethal does the macho man taunt before pointing at the top of the steel cage. Jay Lethal positions Brian Kendrick in the middle of the ring and makes his way over to the corner and begins climbing up. Lethal climbs all the way to the top of the steel structure.

Taz: Lethal must be about 15 feet in the air.​

Mike Tenay: What does Black Machismo have planned for Brian Kendrick from that height?​

Jay Lethal does the macho man elbow drop taunt and dives off but Brian Kendrick somehow manages to barely roll out of the way and Lethal crashes into the mat hard immediately favoring his elbow. Lethal staggers back to his feet and Amazing Red seizes the opportunity by kicking him in the midsection and connecting with the Code Red. Red holds on for the pin 1...2...3. Jay Lethal is eliminated.

Eliminated: Jay Lethal

Amazing Red gets back to his feet only to get caught with a kick to the midsection by Shannon Moore. Brian Kendrick starts climbing to the top of the cage apparently trying to get a head start for the final part of the match. Shannon Moore is wise to it and immediately follows him up stopping him on the top turnbuckle. Shannon Moore and Brian Kendrick jockey for position with Shannon eventually hooking Kendrick for a superplex. Amazing Red eventually joins the other two men in the corner with a forearm to Shannon Moore. Amazing Red hooks Shannon Moore for a belly to back superplex and connects with as Moore hits the superplex on Kendrick for the tower of doom. The crowd pops at the spot chanting TNA. All three men remain motionless on the mat spent from the toll the match has taken on them. Amazing Red eventually manages to drape an arm across Shannon Moore 1..2...Shannon gets the shoulder up. Brian Kendrick pulls himself back to his feet and turns around into the kick to the midsection. Amazing Red tries for the Code Red but Brian Kendrick blocks it with a sitout facebuster. Brian Kendrick gets back to his feet and avoids a clothesline by Shannon Moore. Kendrick connects with a kick to the midsection as soon as Shannon turns around. Kendrick hooks Shannon Moore and drills him with sliced bread #2. Kendrick hooks the leg 1...2...3. Shannon Moore is eliminated.

Eliminated: Shannon Moore

The match is down to two and is now a race to escape the cage. Brian Kendrick is the first person to his feet. Kendrick starts climbing the cage but his climb is slow as Kendrick is exhausted. Kendrick gets half way up the cage when Amazing Red starts pulling himself up on the ropes. Amazing Red closes the distance and both men begin the race to the top of the cage. Both men reach the top of the cage and start fighting it out jockeying for position. Both men sitting on top of the cage now trading blows. Brian Kendrick starts to get the better of it when Red delivers a kick to the head. Amazing Red manages to swing the leg over but Brian Kendrick stops him from climbing down by slamming his head into the top of the cage. Brian Kendrick gets his leg over so he's even with Amazing Red. Amazing Red stops Brian Kendrick from climbing down. Amazing Red starts climbing down trying to reach the floor. Brian Kendrick climbs down at the same time. Amazing Red is two feet away from the floor and Brian Kendrick is three feet away. Red starts to jump down so Brian Kendrick jumps a split second before Red and both men hit the mat and it's unclear who touched first. The instant replay shows that Amazing Red's feet hit the floor just barely before Brian Kendrick.

The bell rings signaling the end of the match

Winner: Amazing Red

Mike Tenay: What an incredible way to kick off Lockdown. All four men showed what the X Division is all about. No limits.​

Taz: Amazing Red picks up a very hard fought victory. That has to catapult him up the rankings in the X Division title picture.​

Mike Tenay: Later on tonight we will have Lethal Lockdown and I've been informed that Jeff Jarrett and James Storm will be starting that match. But coming up next the Knockouts will be featured as it's the return of Queen of the Cage. Let's take a look at how this match came about.​

Video package is shown of the history between The Beautiful People and Angelina Love including.

*The beautiful people winning the Knockout Tag Titles.
*The beautiful people attacking Angelina Love with the leather belt.
*The announcement of Queen of the Cage returning and Velvet Sky nearly getting hit by the interview wall falling
*Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne qualifying for Queen of the Cage.
*Angelina Love defeating Lacey Von Erich to earn her spot.
*Angelina Love trapping The Beautiful People in the go go cage and saying “No escape, bitches.â€￾​

Video cuts back inside the arena as I'm Everything remix plays to cheers in the arena as Sarita makes her way to the ring.

David Penzer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the Queen of the Cage match. Introducing first from Mexico City, Mexico Sarita.​

Taz: You have to almost consider Sarita a wild card in this match.​

Mike Tenay: It will be interesting see what kind of factor she plays in this match.​

Angel on my shoulder plays to a mixed reaction as Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky make their way to the ring.

David Penzer: Introducing the next participants represent the Beautiful People they are the TNA Knockout's Tag Team Champions Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky.​

Mike Tenay: The Beautiful People almost seem scared to enter the cage.​

Taz: They know they're gonna be locked in there with a pissed off Angelina Love who's looking for revenge.​

Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne cautiously enter the cage. Papercut plays to cheers in the arena as Angelina Love makes her entrance.

Mike Tenay: What kind of strategy do you have in a match like this?​

Taz: Well if you're Sarita you stand back and let the Beautiful People and Angelina Love fight it out and pick up the pieces.​

Angelina Love enters the cage and immediately charges after Madison Rayne and the referee calls for the bell.

Queen of the Cage

Sarita vs. Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love

The bell rings

Angelina Love hammers away at Madison Rayne before Velvet Sky joins in and attacks Angelina Love. Sarita stays back waiting to pick her spot. The Beautiful People grab Angelina Love and run her headfirst into the steel cage. Sarita goes after Madison Rayne trying to draw her away from the double team. Sarita takes Madison Rayne down with a tilt a whirl arm drag. Sarita follows it up with a snap suplex and floats over into the cover 1...2...Velvet Sky breaks it up with a stomp to the back. Velvet Sky hammers away at Sarita as she pulls her back to her feet. Velvet screams at Madison Rayne to get back up. Madison eventually does and both knockouts take Sarita off her feet and catapult her face first into the side of the cage. Angelina Love is back to her feet but Velvet Sky sees her coming and takes her down with a spear and immediately goes into the side mounted punches. Madison Rayne joins in and stomps away at Angelina. Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne pull Angelina to her feet dragging her over to the cage wall. Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne slam Angelina Love head first into the steel cage before grating her face against the steel cage. They pull her away from the cage allowing her to fall to the mat. Velvet Sky uses the ropes to stand on the midsection of Angelina Love. Velvet Sky springs off the middle rope and connects with a double knee drop. Velvet Sky immediately goes for the cover 1...2...Angelina Love kicks out. Velvet Sky goes for the pin again, hooks the leg this time 1...2...Angelina Love gets the shoulder up.

Velvet Sky windmill forearms away at Love as Madison Rayne chokes Angelina. Velvet Sky backs away and tells Madison to pull Angelina to her feet. Madison pulls Angelina to her feet. Velvet Sky delivers a basement dropkick to Sarita keeping her down. Madison gets Angelina to her feet but Angelina surprises her with a jawbreaker. Angelina Love follows up by taking Madison Rayne down with a Thesz press and hammers away at her but gets caught with a double ax handle from Velvet Sky. Velvet and Madison berate Angelina saying she's nothing without them and that she brought this on herself. Madison Rayne goes for the pin 1...2...Angelina Love gets the shoulder up. Meanwhile Sarita is starting to stir and get back to her feet. Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky stand back letting Angelina Love Struggle to get back to a vertical base. Angelina eventually gets to her feet and surprises both Rayne and Sky with shots to the midsection. Angelina continues fighting back against both women with chops and elbows. In the mean time Sarita is climbing the cage. Angelina continues to fight back on the Beautiful People as Sarita gets to the top of the cage. Angelina and the Beautiful People look up just in time to see Sarita jumping off with a picture perfect moonsault on to all three ladies down below. All four knockouts are down after the spot. It's anybody guess as to who's gonna get to their feet first and continue the match. Velvet Sky appears to be stirring first as does Angelina Love. Sarita and Madison Rayne begin making their way to their feet. Madison Rayne actually gets to her feet first and focuses on Angelina Love but Angelina Love was playing possum and kicks Madison Rayne in the midsection and runs her head first into the steel cage.

Velvet Sky in the meantime has gotten to her feet and is trading blows with Sarita. Velvet Sky eventually gets the better of it after a rake to the eyes. Velvet Sky follows up with a Russian leg sweep. Velvet has not been paying attention to Angelina Love who has in the meantime taken Madison Rayne out by repeatedly slamming her headfirst into the steel cage. Velvet Sky is on her feet waiting for Sarita to get up when she feels a tap on her shoulder. Velvet brushes it off and she's tapped on the shoulder again. Again Velvet brushes it off this time Angelina slaps her hard on the shoulder. Velvet turns around angrily only to be face to face with Angelina. Velvet Sky quickly begins back pedaling because she doesn't want anything to do with Angelina in a one on one situation. Madison Rayne manages to get to her feet and club Angelina from behind temporarily diverting her attention. Madison Rayne's distraction of Angelina allows Velvet Sky to start climbing the cage to try to escape. Angelina avoids a right by Madison Rayne and quickly catches her with the Lights Out. Angelina seems ready to go for the cover but notices that Velvet has escaped from the cage and is taunting Angelina saying she'll never get her hands on her. Angelina quickly climbs the cage and goes out over the top to the floor as Velvet runs away and Angelina gives chase to the back. In the cage Sarita has climbed to the top turnbuckle. Sarita dives for the second time in the match and comes off with a Superfly Splash onto Madison Rayne. Sarita stays in the position for the cover 1...2...3!

Winner: Sarita

Mike Tenay: Sarita picks up the victory at Lockdown and is now the Queen of the Cage for 2010.​

Taz: The Beautiful People tried to assert their dominance in the match. However Sarita's moonsault off the cage proved to be a turning point in the match.​

Backstage Ric Flair is with his team for Lethal Lockdown and AJ Styles.

Ric Flair: Tonight is a very important night. Tonight AJ Styles defends the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. And just as important Team Flair takes the first step in eliminating the members of Team Hogan from TNA. James Storm leading off for us. Go in there and give Jeff Jarrett the beating he deserves. And if Team Hogan thinks they've pulled a fast one on us by bringing Samoa Joe in that's where there sadly mistaken. The only way the members of Team Hogan are leaving tonight is on stretchers. Is that clear?​

Team Flair: Yeah!​

Ric Flair: Fantastic. And remember after AJ Styles successfully retains the TNA World Heavyweight Championship it will be the victory celebration. WHOO!​

Taz: Ric Flair rallying the troops here at Lockdown. We still don't know which team is going to have the all important man advantage.​

Mike Tenay: I've been told that prior to the match both Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan will take part in a coin toss to determine who gets the advantage in the lethal lockdown match. But coming up next is the first of four title matches scheduled for tonight as Douglas Williams looks to defend the TNA X Division championship against Kazarian.​

The British Invasion plays to boos as Douglas Williams makes his way to the ring with the X Division title around his waist.

David Penzer: Our next match is scheduled for one fal and it is for the TNA X Division Championship. Introducing first from the United Kingdom weighing in at 235 pounds he is the TNA X Division Champion Douglas Williams.​

Taz: Douglas Williams has been on a crusade as of late against the other X Division Wrestlers claiming they are nothing but gymnasts and spot monkeys.​

Kaz plays to cheers in the arena as Kazarian makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: Introducing the challenger from Anaheim, California weighing in at 215 pounds Kazarian.​

Kazarian enters the cage, the referee holds the belt up signifying it's at stake before handing it out the cage door and calls for the bell.

X Division Championship

Kazarian vs. Douglas Williams©

The bell rings

Douglas Williams and Kazarian start the match by locking up. Douglas locks in a side headlock and cranks on it. Kazarian tries reversing the hold into a top wrist lock but Williams pulls Kazarian back to the headlock. Douglas Williams turns the move into a drop toe hold and floats over into a front face lock. Kazarian counters into a front facelock of his own. Williams reverses it into a half nelson and turns it over into a pin 1...Kazarian kicks out. Williams immediately goes into a side headlock on the mat. Kazarian shifts Williams so his shoulders are on the mat 1...Williams kicks out right back to the headlock. Williams starts pulling Kazarian back to his feet using the headlock. Kazarian drives an elbow into the midsection before backing against the ropes and pushing Williams off. Williams hits the ropes and knocks Kazarian down with the shoulder tackle. Williams bounces off the ropes, steps over Kazarian who pops to his feet, clothesline attempt ducked by Kazarian, Williams off the ropes again, hip toss attempt blocked by Williams into a backslide 1...2...Kazarian kicks out. Williams goes to follow up but gets caught in a small package 1...2...Williams kicks out. Both men back to their feet, Williams tries shooting the single leg but Kaz blocks it as both men stagger towards the ropes. The referee tells them to break and Williams does slowly before lunging for a right hand attempt which Kazarian ducks under to avoid. Williams against the ropes now and Kazarian reddens his chest with a chop. Kazarian delivers another chop to the chest of Douglas before Irish whipping him into the ropes. Douglas bounces off the ropes and gets caught with an arm drag right into the arm bar. Kazarian goes stands up and drops the leg across the arm. Kazarian scissors the arm and goes into a lateral press 1...2...Williams gets the other shoulder up.

Kazarian pulls Williams to his feet. Williams surprises Kazarian by twisting out of the grasp of Kazarian and connecting with a European Uppercut. Williams follows up by running Kaz head first into the cage wall. Williams repeats the process on the other side and Kaz drops to the mat. Williams goes for the cover 1...2...Kaz gets the shoulder up. Williams pulls Kaz to his feet and takes him over with the butterfly suplex. Douglas goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1...2...Kaz gets the shoulder up. Douglas Williams pulls Kaz to his feet and connects with a modified swinging neckbreaker. Williams obviously trying to weaken the neck of Kazarian either for the Chaos Theory or the guillotine choke. Williams drops the knee across the back of the neck of Kazarian. Williams lets Kazarian struggle to get to his feet. Kazarian gets to one knee and Williams pulls him up the rest of the way hooking him in a front face lock. Williams throws the arm over his own neck and lifts Kazarian into vertical suplex position. Williams drives Kazarian back first into the steel cage before turning and dropping Kaz with the suplex. Williams goes for the cover, hooks the leg 1...2...Kaz gets the shoulder up at 2 and 7/8ths. Williams signals for the end of the match. Williams lets Kazarian get to his feet. Williams hooks Kazarian in a waistlock trying for the chaos theory but Kaz realizes his situation and runs towards the corner. Kazarian grabs the rope and throws a desperation back elbow strike. Kazarian delivers a second elbow strike forcing Williams to break the hold. Wililams blindly charges towards Kazarian who slips between the top and middle rope allowing Williams to hit the turnbuckles. Kaz immediatley climbs to the top rope and comes off with the high cross body block 1...2...Williams gets the shoulder up.

Both men spend a few moments recovering on the mat. Williams is the first person to get to his feet. Kazarian gets to his feet only a few seconds later. Williams goes for a swing but Kazarian blocks it and answers with a right of his own. Kazarian follows up with another right hand backing Williams up. Kazarian Irish whips Williams into the ropes, Williams bounces off the ropes and Kaz uncorks with a spinning back elbow smash. Kazarian pops to his feet. Douglas staggers to his feet and Kaz takes him down with the belly to belly suplex. Kaz springs off the second ropes and connects with the turnaround leg drop. Kaz immediately goes into the cover, no hook of the leg 1...2...Williams kicks out. Kazarian back to his feet and signals for the Wave of the Future. Kaz pulls Williams to his feet hooking him for it. Williams blocks it with a punch to the side of the head. Williams goes behind into the waist lock. Williams goes for the Chaos Theory but Kaz counters into a victory roll 1...2...Williams kicks out sending Kaz headfirst into the steel cage. Kaz staggers backwards and Williams hooks him in the waistlock. Williams rolls back with the hold all the way through into the German Suplex pin with bridge 1...2...3. Williams retains the X division championship.

Winner and STILL TNA X Division Champion: Douglas Williams

Taz: Douglas Williams victorious here at Lockdown.​

Mike Tenay: Still to come tonight in addition to Lethal Lockdown AJ Styles defends the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against the Pope D'Angelo Dinero and Kurt Angle faces Mr. Anderson in a prisoner of war match. But coming up next we are gonna crown new TNA World Tag Team champions. Let's take a look back at how this match came about.​

Video package is seen highlighting the road to the TNA World Tag Team Title match including

*Motor City Machine Guns winning Ultimate X.
*Matt Morgan hitting the carbon footprint on Hernandez.
*Morgan tossing the tag belts up the entrance ramp.
*Motor City Machine Guns/Generation Me/Team 3D promo
*Hulk Hogan announcing the three way dance at Lockdown.
*Brother Ray winning the triple threat match on the last Impact.
*Closing shot of a three way split screen of each tag team.

Video cuts back to the arena as Motorcity by Adam Skaggs plays to cheers in the arena as the Motor City Machine Guns make their way to the cage.

David Penzer: The following contest is a triple threat match and it is to crown the new TNA World Tag Team Champions. Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan at a combined weight of 420 pounds Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley the Motor City Machine Guns.​

Bucking a Generation hits to cheers in the arena as Generation Me make their way to the ring.

Taz: This is certainly the biggest match of Generation Me's career.​

David Penzer: Introducing team number two from Hesperia, California at a combined weight of 350 pounds Max and Jeremy Buck Generation Me.​

Mike Tenay: Just imagine if Generation Me was able to walk out of here with the TNA World Tag Team Championship.​

Watch out watch out plays to a mixed reaction as Team 3D make their way to the ring.

Taz: You definitely have to give the experience edge to these guys.​

David Penzer: Introducing the final team from New York City at a combined weight of 585 pounds Brother Ray and Brother D'Von Team 3D.​

Team 3D has a microphone.

Brother Ray: I don't know about you guys but we came here for a fight. Referee keep that cage door open. We're gonna do this thing St. Charles Street Fight Style.​

Taz: Wow.​

Team 3D enter the cage as the referee holds up both tag team belts before handing them off and calling for the bell.

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me vs. Team 3D

The bell rings

Generation Me and the Motor City Machine Guns quickly start the match by double teaming Team 3D. Generation Me on Brother D'Von and the Guns on Brother Ray. Team 3D Irish whipped across the ring. Sabin and Max go for dropkicks but Team 3D hooks the ropes. Team 3D quickly charge and take down Shelley and Jeremy with shoulder tackles. Team 3D quickly pick Max Buck up and run him headfirst into the steel cage. Brother Ray and Brother D'Von start picking the guns up who surprise them with jawbreakers. Shelley and Sabin follow up by double team running each member of Team 3D into the steel cage. Sabin and Shelley isolate Jeremy Buck and take him down with a drop toe hold by Sabin, Shelley flips over with a bridging neck lock, Sabin ends the move by connecting with a dropkick to the face. Sabin and Shelley are in control as they do the trademark Detroit hand taunt. Sabin and Shelley go out to the floor and look underneath the ring for weapons. Sabin pulls out a trash can lid and a kendo stick. Shelley pulls out a trash can. Sabin and Shelley toss their weapons into the ring. Shelley goes to reenter the ring but Jeremy Buck surprises him with a dropkick through the ropes knocking him back. Sabin tries reentering the ring but Jeremy grabs the kendo stick and cracks him in the back of the head. Jeremy drops the kendo stick and pulls Sabin into the ring where Max has recovered. They take Sabin over with double hip tosses followed by simultaneous cartwheels into seated dropkicks. Max and Jeremy turn their attention to Brother D'Von who's just getting to his feet. Jeremy goads D'Von into charging in. Jeremy ducks out of the way of the charge as Brother D'Von bounces off the ropes and gets hit with a back elbow strike staggering him temporarily. Jeremy bounces off the ropes and Max launches him into a dropkick knocking Brother D'Von out of the ring.

Brother Ray is back to his feet. Shelley on the apron as Brother Ray charges towards Max and Jeremy who move out of the way as Brother Ray collides with Alex Shelley knocking him off the ring apron back to the floor. Max and Jeremy wring the arms of Brother Ray before delivering a double chop to the chest. They Irish whip Brother Ray across the ring. Brother Ray bounces off, Jeremy ducks too soon and Brother Ray delivers a forearm to the back. Brother Ray ducks under a shot attempt by Max and connects with a right hand. Ray delivers two more right hands before doing the Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow taunt ending with the Bionic elbow. Brother D'Von gets back in the ring as Sabin is getting back to his feet. Brother Ray quickly scoops him up and drops him with the slam. Brother Ray tells D'Von to get up. D'Von climbs to the top turnbuckle. Waaaaaaasssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppp. But before D'Von can dive off Alex Shelley gets back in the cage and pulls his foot crotching him on the top rope. Brother Ray makes his way over to Shelley who drives the shoulder into the midsection. Shelley drives his shoulder into the midsection a second time before hooking him in a rope assisted guillotine choke. Max Buck seizes the opportunity and springs off the back of Brother Ray onto Brother D'Von and taking him over with the hurricanrana. Jeremy goes out to the ring apron as Max gets Brother D'Von into position. Jeremy springs off ropes connecting with a splash as Max delivers the standing moonsault. Jeremy goes for the pin 1...2...Brother D'Von kicks out. The brothers are planning their next double team move when Sabin delivers a running dropkick to Jeremy sending him into Max buck and the ropes. Sabin turns Jeremy around as Max staggers forward. Sabin pushes Jeremy into a Max a second time before grabbing the arms of Max Buck and connecting with a double codebreaker on Generation Me. Sabin goes for the cover on Jeremy, hooks the leg 1...2...Jeremy gets the shoulder up.

Shelley releases his choke hold on Brother Ray before climbing back in the ring. The guns isolate Max as Sabin scoops him up and places him in the tree of woe in the corner. Sabin and Shelley back up to create some distance as Sabin Irish whips Shelley into the corner and Shelley connects with the baseball slide dropkick. Sabin quickly follows up with the hesitation dropkick. Jeremy pulls himself back to his feet as Brother Ray has gotten his oxygen supply back. The guns turn their attention to Jeremy who stops them and points at Brother Ray telling them to go after him. Shelley and Sabin turn their attention Brother Ray as Jeremy rolls up Shelley 1...2...Shelley kicks out. Sabin working over Brother Ray against the ropes. Sabin connects with an Enzuigiri sending Brother Ray out of the ring to the arena floor. Jeremy tosses Sabin out of the ring to the floor before Alex Shelley tries grabbing him from behind but Jeremy fights out with a back elbow. Max is back to his feet as he trips Shelley off his feet and picks him up in a wheelbarrow hold as Jeremy goes out to the ring apron and springs in the ring connecting with the facebuster. Jeremy follows up by effortlessly hopping out to the ring apron and springing back with the moonsault onto Sabin and Brother Ray. Max doesn't realize that D'Von has gotten back to his feet and is slowly sneaking up behind him. Jeremy climbs back on the ring apron and springs back in the ring with a corkscrew splash as D'Von hits the Saving Grace on Max. Both men go for covers 1...2...Max and Shelley both kick out.

Jeremy and D'Von get back to their feet as the realize they're the only two left standing. Brother Ray slowly sneaks back in the ring as D'Von is taunting Jeremy Buck to bring it. Brother Ray spins Jeremy around and lifts him up and drops him with the scoop slam. Brother D'Von goes to the top rope as Brother Ray holds Jeremy's legs. D'Von splits the uprights on the Wassup Headbutt. Brother Ray counts one two three as the crowd shouts in unison “Get the tables!â€￾ D'Von climbs out of the ring and grabs a table and tosses it in the ring. D'Von climbs in the ring as Brother Ray continues working over Max Buck. D'Von sets up the table. Brother Ray places Max Buck on the table as Sabin has reentered the ring. Jeremy tries hitting Brother Ray but Brother Ray ducks underneath and hooks him in a full nelson. Brother Ray lifts him up and drops him with the Bubba Bomb. Sabin and Shelley get back to a full vertical base as Sabin hits Brother D'Von with a spinning sole kick. Shelley follows up with a superkick and both men complete the ASCS rush with a superkick/enzuigiri combo. Sabin charges at Brother Ray and connects with a running jumping elbow to the side of the head. Shelley joins Sabin as they pulls Brother Ray to the center of the ring. Shelley hooks Brother Ray for the sliced bread as he feeds a foot to Sabin who flips Shelley back completed the standing sliced bread #2. Max Buck climbs off the table as Jeremy gets back to his feet. Sabin and Shelley turn their attention to Generation Me as all four men meet and begin exchanging blows. Sabin and Shelley start getting the better of it. Sabin and Shelley Irish whip Generation Me across the ring. Max holds on as Jeremy dives at Sabin and Shelley cross body style but gets caught. Max springs in the ring and connects with a missile dropkick to his own brother's back bringing down the guns. Jeremy holds on to Sabin for a pin 1...2...Sabin kicks out.

Jeremy and Max pick Sabin up and toss him into the cage. Brother Ray and D'Von get back involved in the match and run Jeremy and Max headfirst into the steel cage. Team 3D signal for the 3D as D'Von kicks Alex Shelley in the midsection and Irish whips him across the ring. Shelley bounces off as Team 3D connect with their finishing move. Brother Ray goes for the cover 1...2...Max buck breaks up the count. Jeremy Buck delivers a super kick to Brother D'Von. Max Buck gets to his feet and delivers a super kick of his own. Jeremy and Max deliver simultaneous super kicks to Brother D'Von knocking him out of the ring to the floor. Brother Ray spins Max around and Irish whips him into the corner. Brother Ray charges in but Max springs up and over him evading him as Brother Ray crashes into the corner and Jeremy nails him with a super kick. Max and Jeremy hit double super kicks on Brother Ray. Brother Ray staggers back before falling to the mat. Jeremy climbs to the top rope and comes off with a picture perfect 450 splash. Max follows up by springing to the top rope and coming off with a moonsault completing More Bang For Your Buck. Max hooks the leg 1...2...Chris Sabin breaks it up at the last possible split second. Crowd is solidly on its feet for this match chanting “this is awesomeâ€￾ Jeremy hits Sabin with an elbow strike. Jeremy goes to Irish whip Sabin but Sabin reverses it sending Jeremy into the ropes where Alex Shelley pulls the rope down sending him crashing to the floor. Sabin has pulled Max to his feet and is clubbing him in the back with forearms. Shelley moves the table into position as Sabin picks Max up and sets him up on the second turnbuckle. Shelley climbs to the top rope and hooks Max for sliced bread as Sabin gets in position for the powerbomb. Shelley and Sabin connect with Made in Detroit through the table. Sabin holds on for the pin as Shelley plays defense 1...2...3! The Motor City Machine Guns are the new TNA World Tag Team Champions.

Winners and NEW TNA World Tag Team Champions: The Motor City Machine Guns

The Motor City Machine Guns grab their Tag Titles and climb up the cage and raise the belts in the air as the crowd is chanting Motor City.

Mike Tenay: What an incredible match these three teams put on.​

Taz: That's the way you crown new champions. This match was off the charts.​

Mike Tenay: Let's take a look back at some highlights of this amazing match.​

Highlight video is seen of the match.

Backstage Hulk Hogan is with his team.

Hulk Hogan: Well I think it's safe to say that team Hogan made an Impact with Samoa Joe coming back as the fifth man. But guys trust me brothers I know Ric Flair and I'm sure that he has plenty of tricks up his sleeve dudes.​

Samoa Joe: Hulk Hulk Hulk. Don't even worry about that. Because tonight Team Hogan along with the Nation of Violence is gonna make this a night TNA fans will never forget and one team Flair will not want to remember.​

Abyss: FLAIR! We have only one question-Whatchu gonna do when Team Hogan, the Nation of Violence and Abyssamania run wild on yoooooouuuuuuuuuuu?​

Taz: Team Hogan is certainly fired up here tonight.​

Mike Tenay: Coming up next the TNA Knockout's Title is on the line as Tara defends against Daffney.​

Video package is seen of the Tara-Daffney feud including

*Tara defeating Daffney at Destination X
*Daffney kidnapping Poison
*The first blood match on Impact
*Daffney demanding a title shot and Tara giving in.

Show cuts back inside the arena as Psychotic plays to boos in the arena as Daffney makes her way to the ring.

David Penzer: Our next match at Lockdown is scheduled for one fall and it is for the TNA Knockout's championship. Introducing first the challenger from the catacombs Daffney.​

Daffney enters the ring in her unique signature way.

Taz: Zombie Hot entering the ring here. Daffney certainly is one bizarre tomata.​

Mike Tenay: This match came about, well, because Daffney kidnapped Tara's prized tarantula Poison. Tara was reluctantly forced to grant Daffney this Knockout's title match.​

Broken plays to cheering in the Impact Zone as TNA Knockout's Champion Tara walks towards the ring clutching the spider cage.

David Penzer: Introducing her opponent from California she is the TNA Knockout's Champion Tara.​

Tara places the spider on the timekeeper's table and enters the cage. Daffney attacks her as soon as she enters the cage and the referee calls for the bell.

TNA Knockout's Championship

Tara(C) vs. Daffney

The bell rings

Daffney continues to hammer away at Tara as Tara is trying to get her feet inside the ring. Daffney hair flips Tara into the ring and begins choking her on the mat. Daffney pulls Tara to her feet and tries ramming her head first into the cage but Tara blocks it with her foot. Daffney tries again but Tara blocks it a second time. Tara delivers a shot to the gut and rams Daffney head first into the cage. Tara slams her head into the cage a second time before pulling her away from the ring and taking Daffney over with the snap suplex. Tara floats over and instead of going for the cover begins hammering away at her in the mount position before bouncing her head off the mat. Tara gets back to her feet and let's out a scream as the crowd is solidly behind her. Tara turns her attention back to Daffney who's just getting up to one knee. Tara goes to grab her but Daffney surprises her with a throat chop. Tara staggers away and Daffney kicks her in the midsection. Daffney follows up with a forearm across the back. Daffney snapmares Tara over into a sitting position. Daffney delivers a knee to the back of Tara softening her up. Daffney steps over the both of Tara's arms and reaches down, crosses her legs and pulls up on them. The referee asks Tara if she wants to give it up. Tara shakes her head no and Daffney pulls on her legs even more. Tara still refuses to give up. Daffney sits back with the hold into a pinning predicament 1...2...Tara kicks out. Daffney gets to her feet first and allows Tara to expend energy getting back to her feet. Tara gets up only for Daffney hit her with a screaming elbow knocking her down. Daffney goes into the lateral press 1...2...Tara kicks out.

Daffney remains on her knees with her hands on her head almost in wonder of what she has to do. Daffney gets back to her feet and waits for Tara to start getting back to her feet. Tara gets up to one knee and Daffney tries for the shining wizard but Tara leans back and avoids it. Tara schoolgirls a surprised Daffney 1...2...Daffney kicks out. Both women get back to their feet and Tara blocks a right hand by Daffney and answers with one of his own. Tara delivers a second right hand before going for an Irish whip but Daffney reverses it. Tara ducks under a clothesline attempt by Daffney before bouncing off and connecting with a jumping lariat. Daffney gets to her feet only to get knocked down again by Tara. Daffney gets to her feet, Tara lifts her up in a fireman's carry and swings her into a sidewalk slam. Tara hooks the leg 1...2...Daffney kicks out at 2 and 7/8ths. Tara gets back to her feet and waits for Daffney to get to her feet. Tara seems poised to deliver the widow's peak. Daffney gets to her feet and Tara kicks her in the midsection. Tara picks her up for the widows peak but the lights go out.

Taz: Somebody forget to pay the electric bill?​

The lights come back on and Tara is standing in the ring but MsChif is standing behind her. MsChif spins Tara around, kicks her in the midsection and drops her with the Desecrator. The crowd lets out a legitmately shocked OOH because they've never seen a move like that. MsChif climbs out of the cage as Daffney covers Tara 1...2...3. Daffney wins the TNA Knockouts title.

Winner and NEW TNA Knockouts Champion: Daffney

Daffney grabs the belt and stares at it as if in a trance. Daffney exits the ring and begins walking towards MsChif.

Taz: Tara is still out after taking whatever it was that that mystery person laid her out with.​

Mike Tenay: Hopefully we'll have an update as to the identity of this associate of Daffney on Impact. But folks coming up next it's going to be the band and we understand that Syxx-Pac still has not arrived at the arena yet so it will be Kevin Nash and Scott Hall versus Eric Young and Rob Terry.​

Video package shows the history between Eric Young and the Band leading to this match.

Show cuts back inside the arena as Wolfpac Instrumental plays to boos in the Impact Zone as Scott Hall and Kevin Nash make their way to the ring.

Taz: Hey is it last call yet?​

David Penzer: This next match is scheduled for one fall introducing first the team of Scott Hall and Kevin Nash-The Band.​

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash enter the ring and Scott Hall ha s a microphone.

Scott Hall: Hey Yo. I think it's time. I think it's time for a survey. So we wanna know how many people are here to see TNA?​

Crowd Cheers

Scott Hall: Alright. Now. Now how many people are here to see the band?​

Mixed Reaction

Scott Hall: It's close. It's real close but one more for the bad guys.​

Freak plays to cheers but nobody comes out.

Mike Tenay: Where is Rob Terry?​

Taz: We saw him earlier today.​

Showtime plays to cheering as Eric Young makes his way towards the ring.

Taz: Eric Young really can't be thinking about going against both Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.​

Eric Young stops halfway up the entrance ramp.

TNATron switches backstage where we see Rob Terry's locker room door has been chained and padlocked shut.

Camera cut back to the ring where Hall and Nash are laughing and pointing.

Mike Tenay: Oh you know the Band had something to do with this.​

Eric Young slowly starts walking towards the cage. Scott Hall is there waiting for him. Eric Young gets close to entering the cage but then spits in the direction of Scott Hall. Scott Hall exits the ring and gives chase to Eric Young. Nash exits the ring as Hall and Young round the third ring post. Eric Young runs right into a clothesline from Kevin Nash. Scott Hall grabs a microphone.

Scott Hall: I guess this is now a handicap match. Ring the bell ding dong.​

Scott Hall and Kevin Nash vs. Eric Young

The bell rings

Kevin Nash enters the ring but Eric Young immediately goes after him trying to isolate him. Scott Hall stays outside the cage. Eric continues hammering away at Nash who staggers into the corner. Eric gets up on the 2nd turnbuckle and goes for the corner punches but Nash pushes him off. Eric charges but eats a big boot. Nash picks Eric Young up and drops him with a sidewalk slam. Hooks the leg 1...2...Eric Young kicks out. Scott Hall enters the cage and locks the door. Kevin Nash pulls Eric Young to his feet and passes him to Scott who kicks him in the midsection and sets him up for the Outsider's Edge. Hall has him up and drops him with it. Nash points at himself as if to say “my turn?â€￾ Nash picks Eric Young up off the canvas and sets him up for the jackknife when the crowd suddenly comes to life because they notice on the TNATron Rob Terry's locker room door has been busted down. The crowd really picks up when they see Rob Terry running towards the ring. Hall and Nash don't seem concerned because the door is padlocked shut. Nash turns his attention back to Eric Young and drops him with a choke slam. Rob Terry focuses all his strength and rips the door open breaking the padlock.

Taz: What strength by the freak Rob Terry.​

Mike Tenay: He just broke the padlock that was holding the door shut.​

Rob Terry climbs up on the ring apron and springs over the top rope into the cage. Scott Hall charges and Terry levels him with a clothesline. Terry avoids a clothesline attempt by Nash and connects with his spin kick and shoves Nash out of the ring. Hall staggers back to his feet and doesn't realize Terry's waiting on him. Hall turns around into a huge spinebuster by the freak. Young finally comes around as Rob Terry pulls him on top of Hall 1...2...3.

Winner: Eric Young

Mike Tenay: Well better late than never in Rob Terry's case.​

Taz: Once again Eric Young gets a victory over the Band thanks to the freak Rob Terry doing a little impromptu remodel on the cage door.
Coming up on Part 2

Prisoner of War Match
Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
AJ Styles(C) vs. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

Lethal Lockdown
Team Flair vs. Team Hogan​

Reaction score
TNA Lockdown Part 2

Mike Tenay: Yesterday TNA fans participated in the Lockdown Fan Fest. Let's take a look at some highlights.​

Video package is seen of the TNA Lockdown Fan Fest. The camera pans across of crowd of fans in line for autographs. Wrestlers are seen signing autographs and taking pictures. Fans are seen recording custom entrances with the X Division title.

Mike Tenay: Folks coming up next Kurt Angle versus Mr. Anderson in a prisoner of war match. The rules of this match are simple. Be the first man to escape the cage either over the top rope or through the door and you win the match. Let's take a look back at the history between Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson.​

Video package is seen detailing the Kurt Angle-Mr. Anderson feud including

*Mr. Anderson using the warrior medals and spitting on them.
*Mr. Anderson dressing up like Kurt Angle.
*Kurt Angle and the troops beating up Mr. Anderson.
*Angle beating Anderson at Destination X.

Show cuts back inside the arena as Mic Check plays to boos in the arena as Mr. Anderson enters the arena. Mr. Anderson stops and reaches to the sky as he microphone drops from the sky.

Mr. Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen introducing the winner of this match. I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin. I weighed in at 243 pounds. MISTTAAARRRR ANNNDDERRSONN...ANDERSON.

Mr. Anderson continues walking towards the cage. In one corner of the top of the cage is a pair of bolt cutters. In another there is a key hanging on a chain attached to a block of wood. In a third corner there is a pair of handcuffs. And in the final corner there is a steel chair.

Mike Tenay: This match of course is a Prisoner of War Match and the only way to win is by escaping the cage either over the top rope or through the door either using the key or cutting the lock with the bolt cuttters.

Taz: I think its safe to say that with these two in a match like this-there will be blood.

Gold Medal plays to cheers as Kurt Angle rises on his platform. Kurt Angle starts walking towards the cage.

David Penzer: His opponent from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 240 pounds. He is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in wrestling history Kurt Angle.

Mike Tenay: These two are risking their careers competing in a match like this.​

Taz: This is a career-shortening match no doubt about it.​

Kurt Angle enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Prisoner of War Match

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson

The bell rings

Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson circle each other with Mr. Anderson doing his usual trash talking. Anderson says something about the warrior medals. Anderson is obviously trying to goad Angle into wildly charging which is what Angle does but Anderson avoids any harm and catches Angle as he turns around with a straight right. Anderson follows up with another shot before Irish whipping Angle into the ropes. Angle comes off and Anderson uses his momentum to run him headfirst into the steel cage. Mr. Anderson immediately tries climbing the cage but Kurt Angle quickly catches up with him and punishes him by slamming him headfirst into the steel cage. Anderson climbs down a little bit and Kurt Angle kicks at him causing him to drop to the mat. Angle climbs back down and immediately begins going after Mr. Anderson with wild rights on the mat. Angle pulls Anderson to his feet and runs him headfirst into the top turnbuckle. It's obvious early on that Kurt Angle isn't about winning the match but instead just wants to punish Mr. Anderson. Kurt Angle pulls Anderson back a distance before running him headfirst into the steel cage. Angle begins climbing the cage in the corner where the key is. Angle gets about half way up the cage when Anderson stops him by grabbing his foot. Angle kicks him away but only temporarily as Anderson grabs his foot again and climbs up there with him. Angle tries knocking him off but Anderson avoids it. Anderson does the same thing but Angle avoids it. Angle delivers a chop. Angle tries climbing up but Anderson rakes the eyes. Anderson grabs Angle by the head and slams him headfirst into the cage. Anderson does it a second time and Angle drops to the mat. Anderson climbs up the cage and grabs the key.

Anderson begins climbing down the cage as Angle is busted open. Anderson is like a shark smelling blood in the water as he immediately goes after Angle pounding away at the cut on Angle's head trying to open it up more. Anderson holds up the key and uses it to gouge the head of Kurt Angle. Anderson puts the key in between his fingers and hammers away at the head of Kurt Angle. Anderson pulls Kurt Angle to his feet and pulls him into a short arm knee strike and follows up with a Russian legsweep. Anderson grabs the key and begins walking towards the door. Anderson almost sauntering towards the door. His overconfidence costs him as Kurt Angle wasn't sufficiently worn down as Angle quickly closes the distance and grabs the foot of Mr. Anderson. Anderson tries clawing his way towards the ropes and grabs hold as Angle tries pulling him back to the center of the ring. Angle and Anderson engaging in a tug of war now as Angle is trying to wrestle the key away from Anderson. Angle hammers away at the back of Anderson trying to soften him up. Anderson trying desperately to put the key in the lock despite Angle's best efforts to stop him. Anderson throws a wild desperation back elbow but Angle ducks it and the momentum causes Anderson to whip around and get caught in the clutches of Angle. Angle pops the hips and takes Anderson over with the belly to belly suplex. Anderson somehow manages to maintain control of the key. Angle pulls Anderson back to his feet and drills him with a stiff European uppercut. Angle follows up with a headbutt as Anderson is on spaghetti legs. Angle hooks Anderson in a belly to belly suplex and takes him over sending him into the steel cage. Anderson hits hard and drops to the mat finally releasing the key.

Angle grabs the key and walks towards the door. Anderson starts stirring. Angle gets to the door but stops short of putting the key in the door. Anderson looking around and sees the Kurt Angle is at the door. Angle turns towards Anderson and holds the key out almost taunting Anderson. Anderson tries desperately reaching for it but Angle pulls the key away and flips Anderson off as the crowd cheers loudly. Angle turns around and tosses the key over the top of the cage up the entrance ramp. Angle turns his attention back to Anderson who lunges and catches him with a thumb to the eye. Anderson follows up with a kick to the midsection and a forearm across the surgically repaired neck of Angle. Anderson makes his focus clear as he hooks Angle and turns him into a neck breaker. Anderson rotates through pulling Angle back to his feet and connects with a second neck breaker to the surgically repaired neck of Angle. Anderson gets to his feet and makes his way over to the corner where the bolt cutters are. Mr. Anderson climbs the turnbuckles and up the cage just enough to reach up and grab the bolt cutters. Mr. Anderson clutches the bolt cutters and climbs down with them. He starts walking towards the door but then stops and looks at Kurt Angle on the mat with evil intentions in his eyes. Angle is just starting to get back to his feet and Mr. Anderson has the bolt cutters up like he's gonna use them like a spike. Angle finally manages to get to his feet and turns around as Mr. Anderson is charging at him but Angle ducks underneath and hits a huge German suplex. Mr. Anderson drops the bolt cutters. Angle sees the bolt cutters and grabs them. Angle looking for a little payback as Anderson staggers back to his feet and turns around into Kurt Angle spiking him with the bolt cutters.

Mike Tenay: Vicious shot with the bolt cutters by Kurt Angle.​

Taz: Mr. Anderson took the point of those bolt cutters right in the face Tenay. He could be busted open here.

The camera focuses in on Mr. Anderson as we see that he has indeed been busted open. Anderson struggles to get up but Angle blocks his progress by delivering a stomp to the chest. Angle kneels down over Mr. Anderson and grinds the top of the bolt cutters into his head. Mr. Anderson screams in agony as the crowd OHs in shock. The blood is covering the faces of Angle and Anderson. Angle tosses the bolt cutters aside and starts pulling his rival back to his feet. Angle gets Anderson all the way to his feet. Angle goes to Irish whip Anderson but Anderson twists the arm into a reversal and goes for the mic check but Angle elbows his way out of it. Anderson staggers towards Angle and throws a wild swing but Angle ducks it hooking Anderson in the process and goes for the Angle Slam but Anderson slips behind out of it. Anderson grabs Angle by the head and shoulder and runs him headfirst into the steel cage. Anderson takes a few seconds to wipe the blood from his forearm and catch his wind before pulling Angle back to his feet. Anderson places Angle's upper body between the cage and the ring ropes. Anderson puts his foot in the back of Angle's head and forces it against the steel cage. Anderson puts his foot down, runs off the ropes and charges at Kurt Angle nailing him in the back of the head with a Yakuza Kick. Angle's head bounces off the steel from the kick. Mr. Anderson turns around hooking Angle in a neckbreaker and snaps off a rope assisted neck breaker. Angle drops down between the cage and ropes. Anderson locates the bolt cutters and walks towards them. Anderson gets the bolt cutters and begins slowly walking towards the door. Anderson gets to the door and puts the bolt cutters on the lock and begins squeezing. Anderson uses all his strength to close the bolt cutters and break the lock.

Anderson tosses the bolt cutters aside and pulls the lock off of the door. Anderson doesn't realize Angle's recovered and is walking up behind him. Anderson pushes the door open and leans out but before he can exit the cage Angle grabs his foot in the ankle lock. Angle pulls Anderson away from the door and cranks on the ankle lock in the center of the ring. Anderson screams in agony and begins tapping out but the match can't end that way. Anderson manages to turn over to his back and try to kick Angle away but Angle manages to hold on to the ankle and float over back to his feet right back to the ankle lock. Angle cranks on the ankle as Anderson tries to figure out another way out of the hold. Anderson ducks under and rolls through sending Kurt Angle into the steel cage effectively breaking the hold. Angle tries shaking off the blow as Anderson is unable to follow up because of having his ankle cranked. Angle moves away from the cage as Anderson struggles to get back to his feet. Anderson gets to his feet and Angle is stalking him from behind. Angle quickly hooks Anderson and drops him with the Angle Slam. Neither man is able to move due to the move and the tremendous toll the match has taken out of both men. Angle is the first one to get back to his feet. Angle starts climbing up the cage where the steel chair is. Angle reaches the top of the cage and unhooks the steel chair and drops it to the mat. Angle is pondering what his next move should be. Angle looks back at Anderson, looks at the crowd and gets up on top of the steel cage. Angle jumps off and lands on Mr. Anderson with the moonsault off the top of the cage.

Crowd: Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Taz: Kurt Angle coulda climbed out of the cage and won this thing but instead he took a big risk with that moonsault off the cage.

Mike Tenay: You have to wonder if Angle is still concerned with punishing Mr. Anderson as opposed to winning the match.

Both men are down after that insane maneuver. Anderson is clutching his ribs in pain. Angle pulls himself to the ropes and uses them to pull himself back to his feet. Angle grabs the steel chair placing it where he wants it. Angle pulls the straps down and stomps on the mat waiting for Mr. Anderson to get back to his feet. Anderson taking his time getting back to a vertical base. Anderson makes his way up to one knee as Angle is behind him waiting to strike. Anderson finally manages to get to his feet as Angle quickly hooks him for the Angle Slam on the steel chair. Anderson somehow finds a way to slip out of it landing behind Angle. Angle turns around right into a Mic Check on the steel chair. Both men are down unable to move. Anderson is the first one to begin trying to stir. Anderson looking around trying to find the door. He finds his bearings and locates the door but he also sees the handcuffs hanging from the top of the cage. An almost sinister look crosses the face of Mr. Anderson as he struggles to his feet and begins climbing up the cage. Anderson uses what's left of his energy and reaches the handcuffs and grabs them. Anderson taunts the crowd with the handcuffs waving them around. Anderson takes a few more seconds to regain some energy. The time wasted by Anderson is ample opportunity for Angle to recover as well because Angle has recovered after the mic check and has begun climbing the cage behind Anderson. Angle reaches the spot where Anderson is and they begin trading blows. Neither man is able to gain a definitive advantage until Mr. Anderson uses the cuffs to deliver a shot that drops Angle down a few steps.

Mr. Anderson opens up the handcuffs and goes to use them on Kurt Angle but Angle delivers a low blow. Angle climbs up even with Anderson again and rams him headfirst into the steel cage. Angle struggles with Anderson and gets the handcuffs away from him. Angle uses the handcuffs to choke Anderson. Anderson tries fighting but eventually starts losing energy. Angle stops choking Anderson and handcuffs one of Anderson's wrists. Angle pushes Anderson's arms through the bars of the cage and handcuffs the other wrist so he's trapped. Anderson begins to get his oxygen back but by the time he realizes what's happened Kurt Angle has climbed to the top of the cage and has swung his legs over. Anderson struggles but it's useless. Angle climbs down the cage in front of Anderson. Anderson tries swinging but Angle easily avoids it. Angle spits at Mr. Anderson and continues climbing down. Angle stops for a brief moment only to deliver a straight punch to Mr. Anderson's crotch. Angle continues climbing down and jumps down with both feet hitting floor winning the match.

Winner: Kurt Angle

Mike Tenay: Kurt Angle has survived this barbaric match. We want to remind our fans to check out tnawrestling.com where we'll have exclusive backstage footage from Lockdown as well as exclusive interviews.

Kurt Angle grabs a microphone and after a few seconds of recovery begins to speak.

Kurt Angle: You know I've been doing this almost non-stop for about twelve years now. And every time I come out here I try to give everything I have to please you the TNA fans. And as most of you are aware I'm gonna step away for a brief time but when I come back I plan on coming back better than ever and I have only one goal in mind and that's winning the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Thank you.

Kurt Angle walks towards the curtain.

Taz: Kurt Angle taking a well deserved vacation. I can't wait to see what kind of shape he comes back in.

Mike Tenay: Coming up next it's the TNA World Heavyweight Title match as AJ Styles defends against the Pope D'Angelo Dinero. Let's take a look back at how this match came about.

Video package is seen of the history between AJ Styles and D'Angelo Dinero.

-D'Angelo Dinero winning the 8 card stud tournament to earn the title shot.
-AJ Styles with the belt and his association with Ric Flair
-D'Angelo Dinero being attacked and his foot getting injured.
-AJ bragging about being the best wrestler and how he's gonna beat the Pope at Lockdown.

Catholi-Funk plays to cheers in the arena as “The Pope†D'Angelo Dinero makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: The challenger making his way out here. Jeremy Borash will do the in-ring introductions once both men enter the ring.

D'Angelo enters the ring and poses on the second turnbuckle as the fans cheer loudly. Get ready to fly by GRITS plays to boos in the arena as the TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles makes his way to the ring.

Taz: AJ Styles coming out here solo for this one.

Mike Tenay: That on the order of Eric Bischoff. Ric Flair banned from ringside for this World Heavyweight Title match.

AJ Styles enters the ring and does his signature taunt as a shower of pyro comes down behind him. AJ Styles and D'Angelo Dinero get to their respective corners as Jeremy Borash walks towards the center of the ring to make the introductions.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman it is not time for your TNA World Heavyweight Championship match at Lockdown. When the bell rings the man in charge senior referee Rudy Charles. Introducing the participants first the challenger in the corner to my left. He hails from the streets of Harlem, New York and weighed in tonight at 220 pounds. He is “The Pope†D'Angelo Dinero.

Cheers for the Pope as he does a praying pimp slap taunt.

Jeremy Borash: His opponent standing in the corner to my right. He hails from Gainesville, Georgia and weighed in tonight at 215 pounds. He is the reigning and defending TNA Heavyweight Champion of the world. “The phenomenal†A...J...Styles.

Boos for Styles as he does his signature arm spread taunt. Jeremy Borash exits the cage and the door is closed behind him as Rudy Charles holds up the belt for everybody to see before handing it through a camera hole and calling for the bell.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles© vs. “The Pope†D'Angelo Dinero

The bell rings

AJ Styles and Pope Dinero meet in the center of the ring and begin exchanging words. AJ Styles is talking trash saying Dinero will never be world champion and that he (Styles) is the man. Styles pushes Dinero in the chest. Dinero responds by pushing AJ Styles hard causing him to fall backwards to the mat. Styles rolls through to his knees as Dinero is yelling at him to come on. AJ puts his hands up and tells the referee to keep Dinero back. Styles gets back to his feet and he and Dinero circle each other before going for the collar and elbow tie up. Both men jockey for position until Styles manages to get Dinero in a side headlock. Styles uses the headlock to take Dinero over onto the mat. Styles maintains control of the headlock as Dinero turns over onto his stomach. Dinero turns it into a pinning combination 1...2.AJ kicks out right back to the headlock. AJ pulls Dinero back to his feet using the headlock. AJ Styles points towards the cage before hooking Dinero and running headfirst towards the cage but Dinero pushes him off into the cage but Styles puts the brakes on before any damage could be done. AJ brags about how smart he is but he turns around into an arm drag. Styles back to his feet and Dinero takes him down with another arm drag. Dinero holds onto the arm rolling through to hook the leg and roll back into the pin 1...2..Styles kicks out. Both men back to their feet. AJ charges at the Pope who sidesteps it and uses Styles own momentum to send him into the steel cage. Styles staggers off and Pope sends him into the other side of the cage. Styles drops to the mat as the Pope goes for the pin 1...2...Styles kicks out.

Dinero pulls AJ back to his feet. Dinero delivers a kick to the midsection doubling the champ over. Dinero does a flashy spin before dropping down into the splits and connecting with an uppercut to the face of AJ Styles. AJ staggers back holding his jaw as the Pope is solidly in control of this match. Dinero bounces off the ropes and charges towards AJ who elevates him sending him into the steel cage. Dinero lands hard and AJ isn't giving him any recovery time as he uses his boot and the ropes to choke Dinero against the cage. AJ moves back and verbally assaults the Pope. AJ pulls Dinero underneath the bottom rope into the middle of the ring and goes for the cover 1...2...Pope kicks out. Styles gets back to his feet and allows Pope to get back to his feet. Pope manages to get to his feet only to get chop blocked from behind. Pope drops to the mat and immediately grabs his ankle. AJ grabs the foot and jams it DDT style into the mat. AJ gets to his feet maintaining control of the Pope's foot. AJ drives his knee into the back of the Pope's leg. AJ continues working over the leg of Dinero by dropping the elbow across the knee. Styles grabs the foot and pulls up on it using the elbow as a brace against the knee. Dinero screams in pain but refuses to tap out when prompted by the referee. Dinero tries breaking the hold by kicking AJ in the back of the head. AJ stands up releasing the hold and delivers a stomp to the ankle. AJ grabs the foot and delivers a spinning toe hold in preparation for the figure four but Dinero counters into a small package 1...2...AJ kicks out.

Both men start getting back to their feet. AJ is the first person up and he goes to pull Dinero up. Dinero surprises him however with a right. Dinero delivers a second right staggering the champ. Dinero goes to Irish whip Styles into the ropes but Styles reverses it. Dinero bounces off, leapfrog by Styles, Dinero bounces off again, dropdown by Styles, Dinero bounces off into a dropkick by Styles. Styles does his signature taunt as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction. Styles turns his attention back to the Pope who's just getting back to his feet. AJ hooks him in a front face lock and takes him over with the vertical suplex. Styles goes for the pin, hooks the leg 1...2...Dinero gets the shoulder up. Styles goes for the cover a second time 1...2...Dinero gets the shoulder up a second time. Styles gets back to his feet and goes out to the ring apron. Styles waits for Dinero to get back to his feet. Dinero slowly gets to his feet with his back to Styles. Dinero turns around as AJ springs off the top rope and goes for the elbow but Dinero counters in mid air catching him with the pope breaker out of nowhere. Dinero is unable to go for the cover for several seconds after the move. Dinero finally manages to get the cover 1...2...Styles get the shoulder up. The crowd Ohs as the they thought they were gonna see a new champion. Both men take their time getting to their feet. Dinero is the first person back to his feet. Dinero pulls his knee pads down and begins slapping them. Styles gets to his feet, Pope tries for the Pope Breaker but Styles blocks it and locks in a figure four.

Mike Tenay: Shades of Ric Flair with the figure four.

Taz: And Pope had that ankle injury and who knows if he's fully recovered from it.

Styles continues to crank on the figure four as Pope screams in pain but refuses to give up. Pope puts his shoulders on the mat to relieve some of the pressure 1...2...Dinero sits up. Dinero is too far away from the rope so he has to turn over to reverse the pressure. Dinero uses all his energy to turn over and put the pressure on AJ Styles. Styles quickly rushes towards the ropes to break the hold. Styles pulls himself up using the ropes. Dinero makes his way back to his feet. Both men get back to their feet. Styles delivers a kick to the midsection and places Dinero's head between his legs. AJ spreads his arms out and calls for the Styles clash. Dinero counters with a back drop. Styles gets back to his feet, Dinero tries for a clothesline but Styles ducks under and connects with the Pele. Styles gets to his feet and quickly pulls Dinero into position for the styles clash. Styles lifts him into position, steps over both arms and connects with it. Styles, exhausted from the match, is unable to turn Dinero over into the pin. Styles finally manages to turn Dinero over for the pin 1...2...Dinero gets the shoulder up at 2 and 15/16ths. AJ is shocked after Dinero kicked out of the Styles clash. AJ finally gets to his feet and pulls Dinero into the middle of the ring. Styles signals for the 450 before making his way out to the ring apron. Styles springs to the top rope and leaps off with the 450 but Dinero gets the knees up. Styles staggers off holding his midsection. Dinero gets back to his feet. Styles swings wildly and Dinero ducks under it and catches Styles turning around with a huge Pimp Slap. Dinero Irish whips Styles chest first into the corner. Dinero goes to the opposite corner, makes sure his knee pads are down, and charges towards Styles. Dinero drills Styles in the corner with the DDE. Styles staggers away from the corner barely able to stand and Dinero quickly catches him with a huge Pope Breaker. Dinero hooks both legs 1....2...3! Dinero wins the title!

Winner and NEW TNA World Heavyweight Champion: “The Pope†D'Angelo Dinero

The referee hands the belt to Dinero who is still in shock at having just won the title.

Taz: We have ourselves a new champion Mike. And he is pimpin.

Mike Tenay: The Pope is our new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. This has been an incredible night of action but it's not over yet is it partner?

Taz: Absolutely not Tenay we've still got Lethal Lockdown. Let's send it to the back where Christy Hemme is with the team captains Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair.

Backstage Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are with Christy Hemme and Earl Hebner.

Christy Hemme: Wrestling fans we are just moments away from Lethal Lockdown where two teams will enter the unforgiving steel cage. I'm here with the two team captains are we are ready for the coin toss to determine which team will get the man advantage.

Earl Hebner: Hogan. Flair. This is how it's gonna work. Heads-Team Hogan gets the man advantage. Tails-Team Flair gets the advantage.

Earl tosses the coin in the air and it lands. Everybody crowds around it and Ric Flair comes up smiling in his wheelchair.

Earl Hebner: It's Tails. Team Flair gets the advantage. Good luck to both teams.

Hulk Hogan: You're gonna need it Flair because once the monster enters the ring and the cage roof comes down Team Hogan is gonna kick your team's ass.

Ric Flair: We'll see about that. WHOO. Team Flair taking care of business. WHOO.

Christy Hemme: Guys back to you.

Mike Tenay: Let's send it to JB for the main event introduction.

Inside the cage JB has the mic.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman it is now time for Lethal Lockdown. The rules are as follows. One member from each team will start the match. After five minutes a member of team Flair will enter the match. Teams will alternate until all five members of each team have entered at which point the cage roof will be lowered down and Lethal Lockdown will begin.

Planet Jarrett plays to cheers in the arena as Jeff Jarrett makes his way to the ring.

Jeremy Borash: Introducing the first participant representing Team Hogan. From Nashville, Tennessee weighing in at 230 pounds Jeff Jarrett.

Mike Tenay: Jarrett draws the unlucky number, what kind of strategy do you have if your Jarrett?

Taz: Obviously you try to do as much damage to your opponent in the five minute period to try to limit the effectiveness of the man advantage.

Jeff Jarrett enters the cage.

Beer! Money! Take a fall plays to boos in the arena as James Storm makes his way to the ring.

Jeremy Borash: Introducing the second participant representing Team Flair. From Leiper's Fork, Tennessee weighing in at 230 pounds “Cowboy†James Storm.

Mike Tenay: James Storm has to be walking in here with a lot of confidence knowing his team has the all important man advantage.

James Storm enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Lethal Lockdown

Team Flair vs. Team Hogan

The bell rings

James Storm tries going for the blindside attack but Jarrett avoids it and hammers away at Storm with right hands. Jarrett Irish whips Storm into the corner. Jarrett charges into the corner and delivers a clothesline in the corner. Jeff follows up by driving the shoulder into the midsection. Jarrett pulls Storm out of the corner and doubles him over with a kick to the midsection. Jarrett hits the ropes and connects with a swinging neck breaker. Jarrett gets back to his feet and goes to the corner and does his signature V pose to the cheers of the crowd. Jarrett turns his attention back to Storm and begins pulling him back to his feet. Storm surprises Jarrett with a jawbreaker. Jarrett staggers back a few steps. Storm follows up with a running high knee strike. Storm uses the opportunity to catch his breath and plot strategy. Storm turns his attention back to Jarrett and delivers a forearm to the back. Storm puts Jarrett throat first on the second rope and uses his knee to choke him. Storm stops choking Jarrett and bounces off the ropes and lands on Jarrett with the guillotine across the back. Storm stays in position slapping the ass of Jarrett like he's in the rodeo. Storm hops off Jarrett and throws an imaginary hat into the crowd. The crowd responds with a mixed reaction for him. Jarrett trying to get oxygen flowing again. Storm bides his time waiting for Jarrett to get away from the ropes. Jarrett uses the ropes to push himself back to his feet. Storm pulls Jarrett away from the ropes and takes him over with the double underhook suplex. Storm floats over into the mount position and delivers a series of rights to the head. JB announces there are two minutes remaining in the period.

Storm waits on Jarrett to get back to his feet. Jarrett manages to get back to his feet as Storm seems ready to deliver the super kick. Jarrett turns around as Storm goes for the kick. Jarrett manages to duck underneath it and catch Storm as he's turning around with the dropkick. Both men taking their time getting back to their feet. Jarrett and Storm get to their feet at about the same time. Storm throws a right hand, Jarrett blocks it and delivers one of his own. Storm throws another right with the same result. Jarrett delivers a third right hand as we hear JB announce a minute remaining. Jarrett Irish whips Storm into the ropes, Storm bounces off and Jarrett takes him over with the back body drop. Storm staggers back to his feet and Jarrett connects with an atomic drop. Jarrett delivers a right hand which drops Storm. Storm gets back to his feet and Jarrett quickly Irish whips him into the ropes. Storm bounces off and Jarrett catches him in a sleeper hold. Jarrett holds onto the sleeper as JB begins the countdown 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...buzzer sounds.

Mike Tenay: Who's it gonna be?

Taz: This is great strategy by Jeff Jarrett utilizing the sleeper.

Wolfe howl hits to boos in the arena as Desmond Wolfe makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Desmond Wolfe the second member of Team Flair to enter the match as we will now alternate in two minute intervals.

Jarrett releases his sleeper hold on James Storm and throws him face first into the steel cage. Desmond Wolfe enters the ring and Jarrett immediately begins taking the fight to him. Jarrett clubs Wolfe in the back with forearms as he's trying to enter the cage. Jarrett pulls Wolfe into the ring and immediately introduces him to the steel cage. Wolfe bounces off the cage and Jarrett tries putting him away with the Stroke but James Storm hammers him from behind. Jarrett drops to his knees as Storm puts the boots to him. Wolfe gets his bearings back and joins Storm in assaulting Jeff Jarrett. Storm and Wolfe pull Jarrett back to his feet and run him into the steel cage. Storm points at the opposite side and they repeat the process of running Jarrett into the steel cage. Storm and Wolfe taunt the crowd as Jarrett crumples in a heap on the mat. Wolfe locks Jarrett in a bridging rings of Saturn. Jarrett screams in pain as Storm encourages Wolfe. Wolfe eventually releases the hold and Storm pulls Jarrett back to his feet. Storm holds Jarrett for Wolfe as we hear the countdown in the background. Wolfe charges at Jarrett who ducks causing Wolfe to collide with Storm instead as the buzzer sounds.

The whole F'in show hits to a massive ovation as RVD makes his way to ring.

RVD enters the ring and immediately takes the fight to the members of Team Flair. RVD drops both Storm and Wolfe with right hands. RVD catches the foot of Storm and takes him down with the step over heel kick. RVD ducks under a clothesline attempt by Wolfe and catches him turning around with a kick to the midsection. RVD picks Wolfe up and drops him with the front power slam. RVD gets to his feet and does the Rob...Van...Dam taunt before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with rolling thunder. RVD is on fire here as Jeff Jarrett has recovered and is hammering away at James Storm. RVD yells something to Jarrett as they work out a tag strategy. RVD holds Wolfe's legs up as Jarrett Irish whips Storm into the ropes. Storm bounces off and Jarrett drop toe holds him right into the crotch of Wolfe. Jarrett pulls Storm back to his feet as he and RVD hook Storm and take him over with the vertical suplex. RVD turns his attention to Wolfe who's found his way to a corner. RVD drives his shoulder into the midsection repeatedly before doing a back flip and driving the shoulder into the midsection a final time. Jarrett pulls Storm back to his feet and hits him with the stroke as the buzzer sounds.

Mike Tenay: Good strategy by Jarrett and RVD tying to take out James Storm and Desmond Wolfe before the third member of team Flair can enter the ring.​

Sleeping Giant by 10 Fold plays to boos in the arena as Matt Morgan makes his way to the ring.

Jeff Jarrett and RVD stand ready for Matt Morgan to enter the ring. Morgan enters the ring and Jarrett and RVD immediately bring the fight to him. Both men Irish whip Morgan into the ropes. Morgan ducks under a double clothesline attempt and responds with one of his own. Morgan Irish whips Jarrett into the corner and does the same thing to RVD. Morgan has them stacked up in the corner as he charges in with the running splash in the corner. Morgan pulls the elbow pads down as he turns around and delivers windmilling back elbow strikes to both men. Morgan walks out of the corner as RVD staggers out of the corner. Morgan lifts him up into sidewalk slam position. Morgan holds him there with one arm as he checks his watch and just drops him to the mat. Morgan turns his attention to Jarrett as he picks him up into power slam position and takes him over with the fallaway slam. Storm and Wolfe have recovered and are putting the boots to RVD and Jarrett. Morgan stands back admiring his handiwork as the countdown is on 5...4...3...2...1...buzzer. Storm tells Morgan to hold the door shut.

Taz: Smart strategy by team Flair having Matt Morgan hold the door shut so nobody from Team Hogan can enter the ring.

Modest hits to a huge ovation as Jeff Hardy rushes towards the ring.

Jeff Hardy tries pulling the door open but Morgan is too strong. Inside the cage Storm and Wolfe have pulled RVD and Jarrett to their feet and are hammering on them in the middle of the ring. Hardy realizes he can't beat Morgan in a strength game so he runs to the other side of the cage and begins climbing up. Hardy gets to the top of the cage as RVD and Jarrett have begun fighting back as they are exchanging blows with Wolfe and Storm. Hardy turns with his back towards the ring and takes the big risk as he leaps into the ring with the whisper in the wind taking down all four men. Morgan pulls Hardy back to his feet but Hardy catches him with the sitout jawbreaker. Morgan staggers back as Hardy bounces off the ropes and takes him down with the flying lariat. Storm back to his feet and Hardy kick him in the midsection, lifts him for the suplex and drops him face first with it. Jarrett using his boot to choke Morgan in the corner. Wolfe staggers back to his feet only to be greeted with a kick to the midsection. Hardy tries for the twist of fate but Wolfe drops down and delivers the low blow. RVD comes off with the flying thrust kick as the buzzer sounds.

Beer! Money! Take a fall plays to boos as Robert Roode is the fourth member of team Flair to enter the ring.

Taz: It's now a 4 on 3 advantage for team Flair. What kind of strategy do you have if your Robert Roode?

Mike Tenay: Well if your Robert Roode you want to do as much damage as possible to give your teammates a chance to recover.

Robert Roode enters the ring and he and RVD begin trading blows. James Storm hits Jeff Jarrett from behind as he's putting the boots to Morgan. Wolfe has Hardy in the corner as he creates some distance before charging in with the European uppercut. RVD starts getting the better of the exchange but Roode catches him with a thumb to the eye. Storm pulls Jarrett away from Morgan and lifts him into the modified fireman's carry. Storm spins him out and drops him with the 8 second ride. Roode and Storm catch each others eyes as Roode pulls RVD off his feet. Storm waiting as Roode catapults RVD into the DDT by Storm. Roode and Storm get to their feet as Storm airplane spins before the Beer! Money! Morgan is back to his feet and is using his boot to choke Jeff Hardy in the corner. Roode and Storm continue their attack on RVD enacting a bit of payback for RVD costing them a shot at the tag titles. Wolfe choking Jarrett on the mat. Wolfe pulls Jarrett back to his feet and pulls him over to the cage. Wolfe grinds his head against the steel cage. 5...4...3...2...1...Buzzer.

Nation of Violence hits to a ridiculous pop as Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: He was announced this past Monday as the fifth member of Team Hogan. And he looks better than ever.

Joe enters the ring and immediately begins cleaning house on team Flair. Joe dropping anybody that moves. Joe kicks Wolfe in the midsection and runs him headfirst into the steel cage. Joe stacks up Beer Money in the corner and charges at them with the splash in the corner. Joe turns his attention to Morgan as he ducks under the clothesline attempt and hits the atomic drop. Joe hits the ropes and connects with the running boot and immediately follows up with the senton splash. Joe is on fire as the members of team Flair are reeling. RVD has recovered and does his signature taunt before springing to the top rope and connecting with the five star frog splash on Morgan. Joe takes Roode over with the exploder suplex. Joe drops down on all fours near the corner as Hardy runs in and connects with poetry in motion on Storm. Joe lifts Storm up onto the top turnbuckle and hooks him for the muscle buster. Joe pulls him out into the middle of the ring and holds him with one arm before dropping him with it. Team Hogan in control for the time being as the clock counts down 5...4...3...2...1...Buzzer.

Slay Me plays to a mixed reaction as Sting makes his way to the ring with the baseball bat.

Mike Tenay: No surprise who the 9th man to enter the cage it's the Icon Sting.

Sting enters the cage and immediately hits RVD in the midsection with the bat. Hardy tries to go after him but Desmond Wolfe grabs his foot and trips him up allowing Sting to hit Hardy in the back with the bat. Morgan back to his feet as he takes out Joe with the carbon footprint. Jarrett takes out Morgan with a cross body off the top and it's down to Sting against Jarrett. Sting swings the bat at Jarrett who ducks under and catches Sting turning around with right hands. Jarrett kicks Sting in the midsection causing him to drop the bat. Jarrett with another right hand knocking Sting into the corner. Jarrett picks up the bat and uses it against the throat of Sting. Nearly everybody is laid out on the mat due to the punishment sustained in this match. Morgan pounding away at Samoa Joe in one corner. Jarrett and Sting fighting in another corner. Roode and Storm brawling with Hardy and RVD. JB announces 30 seconds remaining. Joe ducks under another carbon footprint attempt and locks in the coquina clutch. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Buzzer sounds.

American Made Monster hits to chers in the arena as Abyss makes his way to the ring.

Taz: Abyss on his way out here and you know what that means.

Mike Tenay: Absolutely as soon as he enters the cage the roof with the weapons will drop down and Lethal Lock will begin.

Abyss enters the ring and JB makes the announcment.

Jeremy Borash: Ladies and gentleman all the participants have entered the ring. Lethal Lockdown has officially began. Lower the roof.

Pyro sparks from the roof of the cage as it is lowered into position. Everybody uses the time to recover as both teams are squaring off. As the roof is about two feet from being into position all ten men immediately begin brawling. Jarrett and Sting pair off again. RVD and Hardy pair off with Beer Money. Morgan pairs off with Abyss and Joe pairs off with Wolfe. The roof is in position as RVD drops Roode with a reverse enzuigiri. Storm hits Hardy with the back stabber. Storm and RVD face off before climbing the cage and grabbing weapons. RVD tosses a trash can and a kendo stick to his team. Storm tosses a trash can lid and a baseball bat to his team. Joe gets the kendo stick and cracks Desmond Wolfe over the head with it. Morgan bashes Abyss in the head with the trash can lid. Sting drives the point of the bat into the head of Jarrett. RVD grabs a steel chair and climbs down with it. Hardy grabs Storm's foot and pulls him down hard. Roode charges towards Joe who moves out of the way and catches him with the kendro stick in the midsection. Joe places Roode between the cage and ropes in front of the door. Joe catches him with a jumping enzuigiri staggering him. Morgan tries for another trash can lid shot but Abyss kicks the lid back in his face. Joe taps Abyss on the shoulder and tells him to charge at Roode. Abyss builds up momentum and charges at Roode spearing him into the door causing it to break and Roode to fall out of the cage. Holy Shit chants from the TNA fans. Sting catches Joe and Abyss with bat shots as they brawl away from the door. James Storm rakes the eyes of Jeff Hardy before running him towards the ropes and tossing him out of the ring. Storm posing with his back to RVD. RVD grabs Storm from behind and tossing him out of the ring. RVD does his signature taunt before bouncing off the ropes and leaping out of the ring to the three men outside the ring.

The match is breaking down as Wolfe clips Abyss from behind inside the ring. Sting takes Jarrett off his feet and locks in the scorpion death lock. Outside the ring RVD tosses Storm off the ramp into the guardrail. Jeff Hardy grabs a steel chair. Hardy tosses the chair to Roode who turns right into the Van Daminator. Inside the ring Joe breaks up the scorpion death lock. Hardy pulls his shirt off and does the gun sign before climbing the cage. Crowd chanting please don't die. RVD grabs Roode and puts him into position. RVD delivers a chair shot to Roode softening him up. RVD jumps off the ring apron onto Storm. Hardy on top of the cage, does the gun taunt again before leaping off with the Swanton Bomb off the top of the cage. More holy shit chants from the crowd. RVD and Storm hop over the guardrail and begin brawling in the crowd. Hardy and Roode are out.

Taz: Jeff Hardy is insane.

Mike Tenay: A swanton bomb off the top of the cage and look at the dent in the entrance ramp. RVD and James Storm brawling in the crowd.

Samoa Joe catches Desmond Wolfe charging in with the STJoe. Matt Morgan drops Joe with a trash can to the head. Sting pulls Jarrett into the middle of the ring and hooks him for the scorpion death drop. Jarrett spins out of it and connects with the stroke on a trash can lid. Morgan Irish whips Abyss into the ropes but Abyss reverses it. Morgan bounces off and Abyss nails him with the black hole slam. Sting rolls himself against the cage out of the way. Joe gets back to his feet and Jarrett climbs up and grabs the guitar. It's down to Joe, Abyss and Jarrett against Desmond Wolfe who's all by himself. Abyss is in front of Jarrett and Joe begging Wolfe to get up. Joe and Jarrett exchange looks as Desmond Wolfe is pulling himself up using the ropes. All of a sudden Joe drops down behind Abyss and delivers the low blow. Jarrett follows up by smashing the guitar over the head of Abyss as the crowd gasps in stunned shock. Desmond Wolfe is looking at the events unfolding and he's just as stunned as everybody else. Joe climbs up and grabs a steel chair and climbs down with it. Joe sets the chair up. Abyss starting to stagger back to his feet. Jarrett and Joe grab Abyss from behind and deliver a double stroke onto the steel chair. Jarrett and Joe get back to their feet as the crowd still doesn't know what to think. Jarrett tells Wolfe to pin him. Joe and Jarrett stand back high fiving each other as Wolfe goes for the cover 1...2...3. Desmond Wolfe wins the match for team Flair.

Winners: Team Flair

Mike Tenay: Joe and Jarrett just turned their backs on Abyss. They just handed the match to Team Flair.​

Taz: I certainly hope we get some explanation for this on Impact.

Desmond Wolfe and Samoa Joe square off. Both men shake hands and exchange a hug. Joe raises the hand of Desmond Wolfe. Suddenly out of nowhere Joe pulls Wolfe into a short arm clothesline. Jarrett and Joe immediately begin delivering the beat down to Desmond Wolfe.

Mike Tenay: Now Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe attack Desmond Wolfe.

Taz: I guess we can rule out that Jarrett and Joe are working with Ric Flair.

Joe lifts Wofle up onto the top turnbuckle and hooks him for the muscle buster. Joe pulls him away from the corner and drops him with the muscle buster.

Mike Tenay: You don't wanna miss Impact. We'll have all the fall out from Lockdown and we hope to have an explanation for Joe and Jarrett's actions.

Show ends with Joe and Jarrett on opposite turnbuckles with their arms raised victoriously.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
DINERO'S THE NEW TNA CHAMP!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!!

That's how it should have really played out at Lockdown. It was between that Angle/Anderson for match of the night. But Dinero winning makes that match the winner.

Joe and Jarrett teasing that they were working with Flair's team confused me. Them attacking Wolfe afterwards only added fuel to the confusion. So I'm hoping that gets explained on the next Impact episode.

I'm not familiar with MsChif. I looked up some youtube vids and it looks like she has a similar gimmic to Daffney just going off her look. I saw alot of Cheerleader Melissa in the vids too which made me sad. The Desecrator is a sick looking move.

I thought EY was going to join The Band. I figured he would have been the one that trapped Rob Terry. Glad you didn't go down that route though.

The Guns are the tag champs. Hopefully it's a real push. As well as Wolfe being the last man standing for his team in the Lethal Lockdown. I'm hoping something comes out of that.

Over all, a great ppv. Hoping we get a good follow up on Impact.

DINERO IS THE CHAMP!!!!

Reaction score
TNA Impact: Fallout
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 19, 2010

Stills from Last Night's Lethal Lockdown match are seen as Mike Tenay provides the voiceover.

Mike Tenay: Last night at Lockdown Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett did the unthinkable turning their backs on Team Hogan allowing Team Flair to pick up the victory. The confusion and shock was just starting as immediately after the match Joe and Jarrett attacked Desmond Wolfe. Wrestling fans tonight will be an Impact you won't wanna miss.

Show cuts to backstage where Abyss is tearing up the backstage area as Hulk Hogan tries to calm him down.

Abyss: RAAAWWRR! Jeff Jarrett! Samoa Joe! RAAAWWRRR! Nobody turns their back on Hulkamania! Nobody turns their back on the monster and gets away with it!

Impact Opening plays and dissolves into the Impact Zone where pyrotechnics spark and bang in the arena.

Mike Tenay: Tonight all the fallout from TNA Lockdown. Mike Tenay and Taz at ringside for two hours of Total Non-stop action.

Taz: Tempers are running hot tonight Mike.

Nation of Violence plays to a semi mixed reaction as Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett make their way to the ring.

Taz: Well here come two guys who definitely have a lot of splainin' to do.

Mike Tenay: This ought to be interesting to hear what these two have to say.

Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett enter the ring and Jeff Jarrett begins to speak.

Jeff Jarrett: I suppose you people in the Impact Zone as well as you people watching at home, provided you remembered this show was on since Spike TV seems more concerned with advertising reruns of Manswers to actually advertise this show. I'm gonna tell y'all a story. 8 years ago when I started TNA I wanted to create a place to showcase the best talent from around the world. A place where people didn't have to deal with the politics and the nepotism. Where the cream would truly rise to the top and not be held back by the glass ceiling. That was the plan. Unfortunately, with Dixie Carter and Panda Energy buying out a controlling interest in TNA and keeping TNA alive instead of this place being a showcase of the X division and the young guys this place turned into a retirement home. And in case you're wondering why I didn't do something earlier here's why. Like most of the others in the back I was brainwashed into thinking that this place needed big name talent. But unfortunately it was just putting band-aids on shotgun wounds. The buyrates weren't increased. The ratings stayed in the 1.0 range. Also a few years ago when I stepped away from TNA I allowed myself to become complacent. I stopped caring what happened. I lost my focus and I never really gained it back until a few weeks ago when I looked at myself in the mirror and was disgusted at what I allowed myself to become. I was disgusted with what I allowed Eric Bischoff to do to me. You see back when it was announced that Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff were coming to TNA they told everybody that there would be no EGOs involved and that they wanted to come in and truly make a difference in TNA. Unfortunately everything that comes out of Hogan's mouth is a lie and look what happened. Hogan brings in all his friends so they can hog the spotlight from the guys in the back that truly deserve it. So a month ago I get a call from Samoa Joe wanting me to join forces with him. Like me, he is tired of the Hogans and the Flairs taking the spotlight. He is tired of having his skills and talent ignored.

Samoa Joe takes the microphone from Jeff Jarrett.

Samoa Joe: Let me take you back in time to when I was kidnapped. Everybody was wondering what happened to Samoa Joe. Well the thing about the kidnapping is...it was...all an elaborate hoax. You see in the time after Hogan and Flair showed up I watched the locker room change. The talented people like myself and others were pushed aside. So instead of walking into the locker room and becoming more and more depressed I devised a fool-proof plan. And everybody bought it. The TNA fans bought it. The wrestlers in the back bought it. But the truth is the entire time I was kidnapped I was safe at home. I was safe at home planning my strategy but I knew I needed an ally. And who better than the founder of TNA Jeff Jarrett. Who knows the inner workings of TNA better than he? So we are putting everybody on notice. We are taking back control of TNA.

Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett go to exit the ring when NWO Rock remix plays in the arena as Hulk Hogan walks out onto the entrance ramp with a microphone.

Hulk Hogan: Well you know something dudes. All I've heard in the back is two people running their mouth and whining about their situation in TNA. You see I should have seen the betrayal coming. I made the mistake of trusting Jeff Jarrett. But I'm not gonna come out here and cry about being betrayed. If you two want to put your careers in jeopardy and alienate yourself from the TNA locker room that's your choice. But there is one person who wants to get his hands on the two of you and that's the monster Abyss. And he told me that it doesn't matter if it's two on one because he's gonna kick both of your asses all over the Impact Zone. Also because Beer Money and RVD and Jeff Hardy can't seem to get things settled it's gonna be RVD vs. James Storm tonight brother.

Mike Tenay: Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett versus Abyss later tonight plus James Storm and RVD.

-Commercial-

Backstage Ric Flair is with AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe and Chelsea.

Ric Flair: Last night was a mixed bag for Team Flair. AJ I know you're upset about losing the TNA World Heavyweight Championship?

AJ Styles: Upset?! I was robbed and everybody knows it?! I should be the champion right now not that...that...street thug. He's probably sold the belt for a set of spinnin' rims already.

Ric Flair: Champ. Champ. You still have the rematch clause. Now let's talk about something positive that happened last night. Desmond Wolfe you were the man that brought home victory for team Flair. Despite what Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett did to you after the match all that matters is in the record books on the line where it says Team Hogan vs. Team Flair is the W beside Team Flair. You made that happen Desmond. And for that I am grateful. So name anything you want and I'll make it happen. What do ya want? Women? (Chelsea glares at Flair) Money? Cars? A Rolex? Name it. Anything.

Desmond Wolfe: Ric, I'm gonna show everyone exactly what I want later tonight.

Show cuts inside the arena where Brian Kendrick is already in the ring. Red Remix by Toxic plays in the arena as Amazing Red makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Earlier today Brian Kendrick requested this match against Amazing Red because he feels he had the match last night won.

Taz: Well it was definitely a close finish with both wrestlers racing towards the floor in the Xscape match and Red's feet touched just a split second before Brian Kendrick's.

Amazing Red enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell

Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick

The bell rings

The Match: Amazing Red and Brian Kendrick lock up. Kendrick gets an arm wringer. Red rolls through and kips back to his feet reversing the hold. Brian Kendrick quickly reaches the ropes to break the hold. Red and Kendrick go to lock up again but Kendrick forgoes the lockup in favor of a kick to the midsection. Kendrick follows up with a running knee lift. Kendrick Irish whips Red into the corner and follows in with Dr. Smoothe's Secret Recipe. Kendrick charges in a second time but Red back drops him over the top but Kendrick lands on the apron and catches Red with a rope assisted neckbreaker. Kendrick slides back in the ring and covers Red for a two count. Kendrick quickly turns Red over and locks in the camel clutch and begins delivering cross face shots to the face of Amazing Red. Kendrick Irish whips Red into the ropes. Red ducks a swing by Kendrick and delivers two kicks to the leg of Kendrick dropping him to one knee. Red bounces off the ropes and connects with the projectile Hurricanrana bouncing Kendrick's head off the mat. Both men take their time getting back to their feet. Kendrick is up first but Red strikes first with an elbow. Red follows up with more elbow strikes. Red hits the ropes, Kendrick catches him wheel barrow style but Red turns it into a tornado DDT. Crowd on it's feet as Red gets a nearfall. Kendrick winds up in the corner, Red charges but Kendrick gets the boot up. Kendrick tries for Sliced Bread but Red pushes him into the corner. Red rolls him up for the pin but Kendrick keeps rolling into a pin of his own grabbing the tights for three.

Winner: Brian Kendrick

Mike Tenay: Brian Kendrick with the handful of tights picking up the victory on Impact.​

Amazing Red compains to the ref as we send it backstage to Christy Hemme.

Christy Hemme: I'm standing here with the TNA World Tag Team Champions the Motor City Machine Guns. An impressive victory last night at Lockdown.​

Chris Sabin: Let's see TNA try to ignore us now. Looks like that camera is gonna be on us a whole lot more now that we got these things around our waist.​

Alex Shelley: You know for three years we came out here and gave TNA some of the best tag team action it's ever seen. But time and time again we were ignored. We were glossed over in favor of...oh what are they called again the Doody Boys? Dudley Do Rights? The double Ds? Whatever. The fact is we are the top tag team in TNA now. And we'll do whatever it takes to...​

Team 3D enters the picture.

Brother Ray: You guys think you're hot stuff now that you got gold around your waist? Me and my Brother D'Von have had gold around our waist 23 times. It's takes more than flashy moves and a cheesy hand symbol to make it as tag champions. And since we weren't pinned last night at Lockdown we deserve a title shot.​

Chris Sabin: Really? Just because you weren't pinned you deserve a title shot? Tell you what we're reasonable people. If you two want a title shot...you got it. Just name the time and place.​

Brother Ray: Why don't we make it happen next week on Impact?​

Alex Shelley: You're on. But these belts aren't going anywhere.​

Taz: Huge Tag Team title match made for next Monday.​

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Angelina Love is already in the ring with a microphone.

Angelina Love: Velvet Sky. You ruined my chance at getting payback for all the sneak attacks. I had you locked in that cage last night and you ran like the scared bitch you are. So either you come out here right now and we settle things face to face or I'll come back there and I don't care if you're in the shower or at the make up table. I'll take you out, then I'll take Madison Rayne out, and I'll take Lacey Von Erich out.​

Angel on my shoulder plays to boos in the arena as Velvet Sky reluctantly makes her way to the ring.

Taz: Well here she comes. Somebody turn up the AC in here.​

Velvet Sky cautiously approaches the ring. Angelina Love is ready to fight. Velvet slowly steps up on the ring apron when Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich enter through the crowd and jump Angelina from behind.

Mike Tenay: Oh and the numbers advantage once again comes into play with the Beautiful People.​

Madison and Lacey stomp and forearm Angelina Love as Velvet Sky walks around ringside and grabs a steel chair and enters the ring with it.

Mike Tenay: Come on it's already three on one. This is unneccessary.​

Velvet grabs the mic as Madison and Lacey hold Angelina.

Velvet Sky: You never deserved to be with us. You only held us down and kept us from growing. Now you're gonna find out first hand what happens when somebody crosses the Beautiful People.​

Velvet drops the mic and yells at Madison and Lacey to put her arm in the chair. Angelina screaming as Lacey and Madison place her arm in the steel chair. Velvet climbs up on the second rope. Velvet jumps off and lands with a stomp on the chair. Angelina immediately screams in pain as Velvet Sky jumps up to the second rope a second time. Madison Rayne screams at her “that's enough” and Velvet screams back “It's never gonna be enough”. But just before she can jump off a second time Sarita and Taylor Wilde hit the ring and the Beautiful People go scattering. Velvet backs up the entrance ramp doing the wah wah taunt as Sarita and Taylor Wilde are checking on Angelina Love who is still screaming in pain holding her arm.

Taz: Well thank God for Sarita and Taylor Wilde.​

Mike Tenay: We hope to have an update on Angelina Love's condition later in the show.​

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Shannon Moore is already in the ring. Sleeping Giant hits to boos in the arena as Matt Morgan makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Matt Morgan and Shannon Moore set for one on one action here on Impact. We want you remind our TNA fans that TNA's next payperview Sacrifice will take place on Sunday May 16th from the Impact Zone.​

Taz: It's gonna be off the charts Tenay.​

Matt Morgan enters the ring and Shannon Moore quickly goes after him as the referee calls for the bell.

Shannon Moore vs. Matt Morgan

The bell rings

The Match: Shannon hammers away at Matt Morgan who's still trying to get inside the ring. Morgan finally gets inside the ring. Shannon foolishly tries to Irish whip him across the ring but Morgan with one hand pulls him into the ropes and over the top but Shannon lands on the ring apron. Morgan charges in but Moore catches him with a shoulder in the midsection. Moore follows up by dropping Morgan throat first across the top rope. Morgan staggers back and Moore quickly climbs to the top rope. Moore jumps off with the cross body but Morgan catches him in mid-air. Morgan holds him for a few seconds before tossing him overhead with the fall away slam. Morgan gets back to his feet pulling Moore up in the process. Morgan short arm whips him into a knee to the midsection and hooks him for the Hellavator. Morgan lifts him into position and drives him into the mat with the Hellavator. Morgan puts the foot on his chest and this one's academic as Morgan picks up the three count.

Winner: Matt Morgan

Taz: Matt Morgan picks up the victory and makes it look easy.​

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Christy Hemme is with new TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero.

Christy Hemme: Ladies and Gentleman I'm standing here with the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero and first off Pope congratulations on your victory and what are you're plans as champion?​

D'Angelo Dinero: Members of the congregation. This right here is proof that with opportunity and hard work anything is possible. Now holding this belt means that there is a huge target on the Pope. Everybody is going to want their shot at this belt. But you see unlike the former champion the Pope will not be ducking any challengers and relying on outside help to retain this belt. Now as far as the former champion's rematch clause anytime he wants to step in the ring and take his shot I'll be ready because I am the Pope and the Pope is...(looks at the TNA World Heavyweight Title) Champion.​

Taz: Strong words from our new World Champ and...​

Mike Tenay: Just a second Taz I'm being told something's happening in the backstage we're sending a camera there.​

The view of the camera is seen rushing towards a corridor where Desmond Wolfe is attacking Rob Terry.

Taz: I guess that's what Desmond Wolfe meant when he said everyone would find out what he wanted later in the show.​

Desmond Wolfe continues his assault on Rob Terry dropping him to all fours with the assault. Desmond Wolfe gains control of a heavy equipment cart and runs it into Rob Terry sandwiching him between the wall and the cart. Desmond backs the cart away and runs it into Rob Terry a second time before smiling at his handiwork and walking away.

-Commercial-

Commercial for Sacrifice is seen. Show switches back inside the arena.

Mike Tenay: Sacrifice takes place May 16th from the Impact Zone. And ladies and gentlemen earlier tonight Angelina Love was the victim of a heinous assault by the Beautiful People. Let's show you what happened.​

Video is shown of Velvet Sky stomping on a chair placed on Angelina Love's arm.

Taz: You know everybody says this business is cutthroat and tempers run high but this is taking things too far.​

Mike Tenay: And folks we have received word that Angelina Love has been diagnosed thankfully with only a slightly fractured forearm so she shouldn't be out of action for too long.​

Psychotic plays to boos as Miss Chief and TNA Knockouts Champion Daffney make their way to the ring.

Taz: Speaking of the knockouts here comes the new Knockouts champion Daffney with that new associate.​

Mike Tenay: Today we learned that the associate of Daffney's name is Miss Chief but we don't exactly know the reason behind her and Daffney's partnership.​

Driver Rock plays to a mixed reaction as Hamada makes her way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: And this is Miss Chief's debut match here in TNA going one on one against Hamada.​

Hamada enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Hamada vs. Miss Chief

The bell rings

The Match: Hamada and Miss Chief lock up and struggle for the advantage. Hamada managed to grab a headlock. Miss Chief shoots Hamada into the ropes. Hamada bounces off and hits a shoulder block but Miss Chief stays vertical. Miss Chief lets out a primal scream and points at the ropes as if to say try it again. Hamada bounces off the ropes and Miss Chief goes for a clothesline but Hamada ducks underneath and delivers an elbow. Hamada follows up with another elbow. Miss Chief swings but Hamada ducks underneath it and takes her over with a high angle belly to back suplex dropping Miss Chief on the back of her head. Hamada goes for the cover and gets a nearfall. Hamada starts getting back to her feet pulling Miss Chief back to her feet but Miss Chief twists out of it and delivers a kick to the midsection. Miss Chief runs Hamada headfirst into the corner. Miss Chief climbs on the second rope and pulls up on Hamada in a headlock. Miss Chief drops her at the four count and shrieks at the referee before climbing down. MsChif pulls Hamada to her feet and doubles her over with a kick to the midsection. Miss Chief bounces off the ropes and goes for a swinging neckbreaker but Hamada counters into a backslide for two. Miss Chief and Hamada begin exchanging stiff elbow strikes. Hamada starts getting the better of it and Irish whips Miss Chief into the ropes. Hamada catches her coming off with a spinning heel kick. Hamada climbs on the middle rope as Miss Chief is staggering to her feet. Hamada jumps off for a cross body but Miss Chief drops down into a full split. Hamada gets up favoring her midsection as Miss Chief gets back to her feet and kicks Hamada in the midsection and connects with the Desecrator. Miss Chief goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Winner: Miss Chief

Mike Tenay: That move is called the Desecrator.​

Taz: An appropriately named move. Miss Chief is successful in her debut match in TNA.​

After the match Broken plays in the arena as Tara walks out onto the entrance ramp.

Tara: Congratulations. I'm cashing in my rematch clause for next week on Impact.​

-Commercial-

TNA Wrestling Live Events are promoted.

Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe are in a private area on a hidden arena cam with pages of paper in their hand.

Jeff Jarrett: Ok these people have potential to be helpful.​

Samoa Joe: Yeah and here's the paperwork on TNA I was able to obtain. Contract information, financials, executive structure.​

Jeff Jarrett: Excellent. Nation of Violence taking things back and saving TNA from the Hogans.​

Show switches to another area backstage where Hulk Hogan is on the phone with somebody.

Hulk Hogan: Look man I know you trying to stay out of the way and busy doing your thing but we need to take care of some problems. Two things in particular before things get really out of hand.​

Show goes back inside the arena as Take a Fall plays to boos in the arena as James Storm makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: James Storm coming out here solo. Of course last night James Storm's partner Robert Roode was the recipient of a Swanton Bomb off the top of the cage courtesy of Jeff Hardy and both of them are not here tonight.​

Whole F'in show place to a massive reaction as Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring.

Taz: There has certainly been a lot of tension brewing between Beer Money and Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy.​

Rob Van Dam enters the ring and the ref calls for the bell.

James Storm vs. Rob Van Dam

The bell rings

The Match: James Storm tries attacking RVD at the bell but Rob ducks underneath and catches Storm with right hands. Rob irish whips Storm into the ropes, drops down into the splits and takes Storm over with a reverse monkey flip. Storm staggers to his feet and RVD connects with a dropkick sending him out of the ring. Van Dam springs over the top rope, Storm moves out of the way but Van Dam lands on the apron. Van Dam kicks at Storm who catches his foot and pulls him down hard on the ring apron as the show goes to a commercial. Show comes back and Storm has RVD in the ring and has just dropped RVD with a single arm DDT. Storm gets a two count off a lateral press. Storm puts RVD's arm on the mat and does a headstand into a knee drop across the elbow. Storm goes for another cover and gets a near fall. Storm pulls RVD back to his feet. Storm bounces off the ropes and goes for a running kick but RVD catches his foot and connects with a step over heel kick. Both men take their time getting back to their feet. Storm swings at RVD who blocks it and connects with a right hand of his own. RVD delivers a few more rights of his own before Irish whipping Storm into the corner. RVD charges in with a shoulder thrust followed by a second one. RVD back flips away and goes for a monkey flip but Storm blocks it and places RVD on the top rope. Storm tries to climb up with him but RVD punches and kicks him away. RVD climbs up on the top rope but Storm hits the ropes crotching RVD on the turnbuckle. Storm climbs up with RVD and takes him over with the superplex. After several seconds Storm finally manages to make the cover for a very close nearfall. Storm back up waiting to deliver the super kick. Storm goes for it but RVD ducks underneath and connects with a front powerslam as Storm turns around. RVD connects with a split legged moonsault and hooks the leg for the 3 count.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Mike Tenay: The split legged moonsault gets it done for Rob Van Dam.​

-Commercial-

A public service announcement type ad is seen with Douglas Williams

Doug Wiliams: Hi, I'm TNA X Division Champion Douglas Wililams and want to talk to about a serious issue in professional wrestling. Spot monkeys. These idiots are ruining the sport of professional wrestling. And as your X Division Champion I will do everything in my power to make sure that high flying spot monkey garbage is eliminated from TNA. Thank you.​

Announcer: Paid for the Doug Williams Coalition to eliminate spot monkeys.​

Show switches to the interview area where Christy Hemme is with Kazarian.

Christy Hemme: We just saw Douglas Williams public service announcement and Kazarian how do you feel about Douglas Williams comments on the X Division.​

Kazarian: You know Douglas seems to have a very short memory because last night I proved to you and I proved to everybody that I knew my way around a wrestling mat. And I had you beat on several occasions. It all came down to one mistake costing me the X Division title. And I am confident that if given a second chance I would be victorious.​

Brian Kendrick enters the picture

Brian Kendrick: Whoa whoa whoa what makes you think you deserve another shot? Especially over a guy like me. In case you missed it I defeated Amazing Red earlier tonight. If anything that should put me at the top of the contender's list.​

Amazing Red walks in and shoves Brian Kendrick

Amazing Red: You may have beaten me but you needed a handful of tights to do it. If anybody deserves a title shot it's me. I beat three people last night in the Xscape match. Including you Kendrick.​

Brian Kendrick shoves Amazing Red, Kazarian shoves Brian Kendrick as things start breaking down as officials walk in and separate the three men.

Mike Tenay: Tense situation with these three men.​

-Commercial-

Nation of Violence plays in the arena as Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett make their way to the ring. On their way to the ring Abyss comes out from behind and knocks down both men.

Taz: I guess Abyss isn't waiting for the match to start.​

Abyss kicks Samoa Joe in the midsection and runs him headfirst into the fan barricade. Abyss drops Jarrett with a big boot and charges at Samoa Joe who moves out of the way causing Abyss to crash chest first into the barricade. Samoa Joe delivers a forearm to the back.

Mike Tenay: This match still hasn't officially started.​

Samoa Joe is pulling Abyss towards the ring by the head. Jeff Jarrett still recovering near the entrance. Joe runs Abyss headfirst into the ring post. Abyss climbs inside the ring. Joe follows him and the referee calls for the bell.

Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe vs. Abyss

The bell rings

The Match: Samoa Joe gets Abyss down in the corner and puts the boots to him. Joe uses his boot to choke Abyss as Jeff Jarrett makes his way to the ring. Joe sets up Abyss in the corner possibly for the face wash. Joe bounces off the ropes and connects with the face wash. Joe hits the ropes a second time and connects with a second one. Jeff Jarrett climbs up on the ring apron. Joe tags in Jarrett. Jarrett enters the ring and he and Joe pull Abyss away from the ropes into the middle of the ring. Jarrett holds Abyss as Joe bounces off the ropes and connects with a jumping knee drop. Joe exits the ring as Jarrett goes for the cover and gets a two count. Jarrett gets in a mount position and hammers away at the head of Abyss. Jarrett backs away and allows Abyss to try to get to his feet. Abyss starts to get up but as soon as he gets to his feet Jarrett clips him from behind. Jarrett tags Joe into the match. Jarrett holds the leg of Abyss in the air. Joe bounces off the ropes and delivers a running kick to the leg of Abyss. Jarrett leaves the ring as Joe locks in a leg lock. The referee asking Abyss if he wants to give up but Abyss refuses. Joe releases the submission attempt and gets back to his feet waiting on Abyss. Abyss gets to his feet, Joe forces him into the corner where Jarrett is. Joe chops the chest of Abyss repeatedly. Joe backs away and Jarrett goes to get his shots in but Abyss starts fighting back with elbows. Joe approaches but Abyss hits him with rights as he's trying to separate Joe and Jarrett. Joe charges again but Abyss gets the boot up into the face. Abyss grabs Jarrett and pulls him over the top into the ring. Abyss is fired up as he grabs Joe and Jarrett by the heads and slams them together. Both men staggering around as Abyss grabs Joe for the chokeslam. Jarrett staggers into a choke by Abyss as he has both men goozled. Jarrett kicks Abyss in the midsection breaking up the attempt. Jarrett rolls out to the floor. Joe Irish whips Abyss into the ropes but Abyss reverses it. Joe bounces off and Abyss connects with the Black Hole Slam. Abyss goes for the pin and gets a two count before Jeff Jarrett uses the guitar and smashes it over the back of Abyss causing the disqualification.

Mike Tenay: The referee has thrown this one out after Jeff Jarrett uses the guitar.

Show fades out with Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe standing over Abyss as we see Sting is standing up in the rafters looking on.

Taz: There's Sting, I wonder what he thinks of all this.

-End of show-

Xplosion Results

Homicide defeated Alex Payne by pinfall after a gringo killah

-During the match Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett came out and were observing the match

Sarita defeated ODB by pinfall after a German Suplex

Generation Me defeated two local jobbers by pinfall after More Bang for your Buck

Matches confirmed for next week

TNA World Tag Team Titles
Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

TNA Knockouts Title
Daffney vs. Tara

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nice follow up to the ppv. :smh at Hamada jobbing to Miss Chief. I like how you added your own vendeta with TNA into a storyline with Jarrett and Joe. Should make for some interesting tv. Somewhere down the line though, aren't people going to start cheering Jarrett and Joe cause a majority of the TNA fans feel the same way they do?

provided you remembered this show was on since Spike TV seems more concerned with advertising reruns of Manswers to actually advertise this show

:lmao Nice.

Reaction score
Since I can't edit my previous post to update the rosters here is the updated roster.

TNA Roster

Abyss
A.J. Styles
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Brian Kendrick
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Chris Sabin
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Doug Williams
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homicide
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jeremy Buck
Kazarian
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Magnus
Matt Morgan
Max Buck
Mr. Anderson
Rhino
Robert Roode
Rob Terry
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Scott Hall
Shannon Moore
Sting

Knockout's

Angelina Love
Daffney
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
ODB
Sarita
Tara
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky
MsChif

Reaction score
TNA Impact: Downward Spiral
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 26, 2010

Change Me plays as the TNA Impact Opening plays. Video explodes into the arena as pyrotechnics go off in the Impact Zone.

Mike Tenay: We are here for two hours of total non-stop action. Mike Tenay and Taz and tonight we have got an incredible night of action for you.

Taz: That's right Mike. Two titles will be on the line tonight.

Graphics are seen of each of the matches

Mike Tenay: The TNA Tag Team titles will be on the line as the Motor City Machine Guns defend against Team 3D.

Taz: Also Daffney defends the TNA Knockouts title against the former champion Tara.

Mike Tenay: Also the X Division will be in action as Kazarian, Brian Kendrick and Amazing Red will square off in a triple threat match.

NWO rock remix plays in the arena as Hulk Hogan enters the Impact Zone

Mike Tenay: Well Hulk Hogan has certainly had a lot of problems with Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett as of late.

Taz: Makes you wonder what he's gonna do to deal with this situation.

Hulk Hogan enters the ring with a microphone.

Hulk Hogan: Before we get started with the incredible action we have you store for you loyal TNA fans. I want to address two individuals in particular. Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett. You see it's obvious to me that you two have forgotten who signs the checks around here and who runs things around here. And the last time I checked Jeff Jarrett holds less power with TNA than the referees. And before you two get any further out of hand and to make sure that everybody realizes where the power lies in TNA as of right now Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe you're suspended.

Taz: Whoa!

Mike Tenay: Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett have been suspended by Hulk Hogan.

Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett storm out on the entrance ramp yelling at Hogan.

Jeff Jarrett: What! You're a tyrant Hogan! You can't do this to us!

Hulk Hogan: Security get them outta here.

Security comes out and starts pulling Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe out of the arena.

Samoa Joe: You won't get away with this Hogan! We'll be back!

Mike Tenay: It's breaking down in the Impact Zone already.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and AJ Styles has entered the ring where Hulk Hogan is still in the ring.

AJ Styles: Hogan. Since you're making all these rash decisions. How about you do the smart thing and tell me when my rematch for the World Heavyweight Title is?

Hulk Hogan: First off AJ I don't like you. And if it was up to me you'd never get a rematch for the title. But seeing as I am a fair man and I only have the best interest of the TNA fans in mind I'm gonna officially announce that in the main event of Sacrifice it will be “The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero defending the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against AJ Styles.

AJ is happy about this as he's telling Hogan smart decision.

Hulk Hogan: Don't get too excited AJ. Because as you know the name of the show is Sacrifice. And I don't think these fans wanna see just a normal match. So we're gonna raise the stakes. If you can't beat the Pope at Sacrifice you will not receive any TNA World Title Shots as long as the Pope is the champion brother.

AJ Styles: You can make all the empty threats and stupid stipulations you want. All I need is one shot to get my belt back.

Hulk Hogan: And just to give the fans a little preview of that and to also address the situation with Desmond Wolfe and Rob Terry tonight in the main event it's going to be AJ Styles and Desmond Wolfe vs. Rob Terry and The TNA World Heavyweight Champion the Pope.

Get ready to fly plays as AJ Styles leaves the ring and starts making his way to the back.

Mike Tenay: AJ Styles vs. “The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero at Sacrifice.

Taz: Yeah and if AJ Styles doesn't win he doesn't get another title shot as long as Pope's the champ.

Motor City Machine Guns are seen walking backstage

Mike Tenay: Motor City Machine Guns defend the TNA World Tag Team Titles against Team 3D next.

-Commercial-

Watch Out Watch Out plays as Team 3D make their way to the ring.

David Penzer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a 15 minute time limit and is for the TNA World Tag Team championship. Introducing first the challengers from New York City at a combined weight of 585 pounds Brother Ray and Brother D'Von Team 3D.

Taz: This will be a huge test for the Motor City Machine Guns tonight if they want to keep their titles.

Mike Tenay: There's no denying the huge experience advantage for Team 3D.

Taz: Absolutely but you have to give the quickness advantage to the Guns.

Motorcity plays to cheers as TNA World Tag Team Champions the Motor City Machine Guns make their way to the ring.

David Penzer: Their opponents from Detroit, Michigan at a combined weight of 420 Pounds they are the TNA World Tag Team Champions the Motor City Machine Guns.

Mike Tenay: Tag Team Title Match kicking things off on Impact after an already chaotic opening.

Taz: You said it Mike. Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett are suspended and we found out at Sacrifice it's gonna be The Pope D'Angelo Dinero defending the TNA World Heavyweight Title against AJ Styles.

MCMG enter the ring. The referee holds up the titles signifying that they are on the line before calling for the bell.

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Motor City Machine Guns(C) vs. Team 3D

The bell rings

The Match: Alex Shelley and D'Von start the match. Shelley uses his quickness early to gain control of the match and gain a couple near falls. D'Von fights back and uses his size advantage to regain control. D'Von gets a two count after a jumping spinning back elbow. Sabin gets a blind tag and takes D'Von down with a springboard dropkick. Sabin and Shelley take control of the match isolating D'Von and using their innovative offense. Sabin gets two after a flatliner/enzuigiri combo as we head to commercial. Back to the show and D'Von connects with a Russian Legsweep and tags in Brother Ray. Team 3D take control of the match now isolating Alex Shelley on their side of the ring. Brother Ray gets a nearfall after a sidewalk slam. Brother Ray tags in D'Von and they hit a double team Russian Legsweep/Elbow Drop for a near fall. Alex Shelley hits a sliced bread springing off of Brother Ray. Alex Shelley crawls towards his corner and makes the hot tag to Chris Sabin. Sabin comes in fired up and knocks D'Von down repeatedly. Sabin connects with a hurricanrana for a two count before Brother Ray breaks it up. Shelley enters the match and begins brawling with Brother Ray as Sabin has D'Von in the corner. Ray pulls the ring ropes down and sends Shelley to the floor. Brother Ray clubs Sabin from behind and lifts him up into electric chair position as D'Von climbs to the top rope and comes off with the Doomsday Device. D'Von goes for the cover but only gets a really close nearfall. Team 3D call for the 3D. D'Von irish whips Sabin into the ropes and lifts him into position but Shelley trips Brother Ray from behind and pulls him out of the ring. Sabin fights out of D'Von's grasp as Shelley climbs in the ring. Sabin and Shelley connect with the ASCS rush. Sabin goes for the pin but Brother Ray breaks it up at the last possible moment. Shelley and Brother Ray fighting each other as Sabin and D'Von remain on the mat. Brother Ray ducks under a clothesline attempt and connects with the Bubba Bomb. Brother Ray turns his attention to Chris Sabin who's just getting back to his feet. Sabin brings the fight to him but Brother Ray ducks a clothesline attempt and goes for a Bubba cutter but Sabin counters with a backslide for a two count as the bell rings for a time limit draw.

Winner: Draw (15 Minute Time Limit)

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen the time limit has expired therefore this match is declared a draw.

Taz: Wow. These two teams took it to the limit here on Impact.

Mike Tenay: I have a feeling this won't be the first time these two teams go at it.

Hulk Hogan comes out on the entrance ramp.

Hulk Hogan: Well you know something dudes. This is what I like to see. Two teams push things to the limit brother. But I don't know about you guys but I think these fans want to see more. (Crowd Cheers) So we're gonna do Team 3D vs. The Motor City Machine Guns one more time. And we're gonna do it at Sacrifice brother.

Mike Tenay: Wow. Hulk Hogan is on a roll here tonight on Impact.

Motor City Machine Guns and Team 3D look on as the show goes to commercial.

-Commercial-

TNA Sacrifice Ad is seen.

Show comes back to the backstage area as Christy Hemme is with Mr. Anderson.

Christy Hemme: I'm here with Mr...

Mr. Anderson stops her straight away and reaches to the sky and grabs his microphone.

Mr. Anderson: Before you start bringing up old history because I know you're gonna ask me some stupid questions about Kurt Angle and Lockdown. Yes. Yes Kurt Angle won the match at Lockdown. But do you remember how he won the match at Lockdown Christy?

Christy Hemme: Uh yeah he escaped the cage.

Mr. Anderson: No you half baked tart. He won the match by handcuffing me to the cage. That's how you get things done Kurt. It was bad enough you cheated in our match at Destination X but to do it two times in a row? Some American hero you are Kurt. But I'm gonna move on from this. Where I'm gonna go from here? Well in order to know the moves of an asshole you have to think like an asshole.

Taz: The hell does that mean?

Mike Tenay: I don't know I'm not a...well what he just said.

Wilde and Sarita are seen backstage talking about something when Black Machismo approaches them.

Black Machismo: Oooooh Yeah Ladies. You know Black Machismo has been thinkin thinkin. I've been missing something and this shows been missing something. Show's gotta have beef gotta have spice. And...(Machismo suddenly drops the Macho Man voice and switches to his regular voice) I'm not doing this anymore. I'm outta here.

Jay Lethal walks away as we hear officials yelling “what are you doing?” as Taylor Wilde and Sarita look on confused.

Taz: What the hell's going on here?

-Commercial-

Show comes back as Generation Me are in the ring. Sleeping giant plays to boos as Matt Morgan makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Matt Morgan facing Generation Me in a handicap match here on Impact last week Morgan dominant against Shannon Moore.

Taz: Let's see how he does against two wrestlers.

Morgan enters the ring as the referee calls for the bell.

Matt Morgan vs. Generation Me

The bell rings

The Match: Generation Me start the match quickly against Matt Morgan bringing the fight to him. They Irish whip Morgan into the ropes. Morgan bounces off and knocks both men down with the double clothesline. Morgan pulls Max to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Morgan follows up by whipping Jeremy into the corner as well. Morgan follows in and connects with a running splash in the corner. Morgan pulls down the elbow pads and starts windmilling back elbow strikes to both men. Morgan pulls Jeremy out of the corner in sidewalk slam position before dropping him straight down. Max tries jumping on the back of Morgan who easily pulls him overhead. Max gets to his feet and Morgan drills him with the carbon footprint. Morgan pulls Jeremy to his feet and hooks him for the Hellavator. Morgan lifts him in the air and nails him with it. Morgan puts one foot on Jeremy and gets the three count.

Winner: Matt Morgan

After the match Matt Morgan grabs a microphone.

Matt Morgan: This is the best you can do for me TNA. You better start giving me some real competition quick. Stop wasting my time. I am the blueprint and I am the most dominant force in TNA history.

Mike Tenay: Morgan with some strong words for TNA management.

-Commercial-

TNA Live Events are promoted.

Christy Hemme is seen walking towards the parking lot area.

Christy Hemme: We have just received word that something has happened in the parking lot.

Christy continues walking towards the parking lot and reaches the scene of the commotion. Abyss is seen laid out with the letters N O V spraypainted on him.

Christy Hemme: It appears that Abyss has been the victim of an attack.

Taz: Look at the letters spraypainted on them.

Mike Tenay: That has to stand for Nation of Violence. Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett must still be around somewhere.

Show switches to a backstage brawl between Rob Van Dam and Beer Money. Rob Van Dam has the upper hand for a little bit before James Storm uses the beer bottle on RVD.

Mike Tenay: Storm with the beer bottle once again.

James Storm and Robert Roode continue the beatdown dumping anything that isn't nailed down on RVD.

Robert Roode: You are nothing but a worthless punk. Keep your nose out of our business.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Kendrick plays in the arena as Brian Kendrick makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: Ladies and gentleman our next match on Impact is scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring Amazing Red and Brian Kendrick

Kaz plays to cheers as Kazarian makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: Introducing the final participant from Anaheim, California weighing in at 215 pounds Kazarian.

Mike Tenay: This match came about because of what happened last week.

Taz: This shows how badly these three want to be the X Division Champion.

Kazarian enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Kazarian vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Amazing Red

The bell rings

The Match: All three men gain rapid fire nearfalls in the early portion of the match. Kazarian and Amazing Red combine forces and send Brian Kendrick to the outside. Kaz hits the ropes and flies over the top rope landing on Kendrick on the outside. Both men fight to get back to their feet as Amazing Red bounces off the ropes and leaps over the top rope with a corkscrew plancha landing on Kaz and Kendrick as the show goes to a commercial. Show comes back with Kaz locked in a camel clutch by Kendrick as Red is struggling to get back to his feet. Red gets back to his feet and connects with a projectile hurricanrana on Kendrick breaking the submission hold. Kaz struggles to get back to his feet, Red attempts the round house, Kaz ducks it but Red connects on the second attempt. Red connects with the Red Star Press for a two count before Kendrick breaks it up. Kendrick tries for sliced bread but Red pushes him into the corner. Kendrick staggers out of the corner and swings at Red who ducks under and connects with a kick to the midsection. Red bounces off the ropes and connects with the Code Red. Red holds on for a close two count before Kaz breaks it up. Red and Kaz get to their feet, Kaz ducks under a kick attempt by Red and takes him over with a wicked German Suplex. Kaz fired up as he gets back to his feet. Kaz waiting on somebody to get to their feet when Mr. Anderson enters the ring and drops Kaz with the Mic Check. The referee has no choice but to throw the match out.

Winner: No Contest

Mike Tenay: Why is Mr. Anderson out here?

Taz: More importantly why did he just attack Kaz for no apparent reason?

Mr. Anderson exits the ring and summons his microphone.

Mr. Anderson: What can I say? I'm an asshole.

-Commercial-

During the break segment is seen.

Mike Tenay: Ladies and gentleman during the commercial break this is what went down.

As Amazing Red and Brian Kendrick are getting back to their feet Douglas Williams enters through the crowd and attacks both men. Williams hits Kendrick with the X Division title and turns his attention to Amazing Red and drops him with the Chaos Theory. Douglas Williams screams at both men “none of you deserve a title shot”

Taz: Douglas Williams sending a clear message to the X Division right there.

Mike Tenay: Well last week Angelina Love was the victim of a heinous attack by the Beautiful People.

Video is seen of The Beautiful People attacking Angelina Love and injuring her arm with a steel chair.

Mike Tenay: Earlier today Angelina Love taped this very personal message.

Angelina Love is seen standing in a locker room alone with her arm in a sling.

Angelina Love: Velvet Sky. You crossed a very important line. It's no secret that you and I aren't best friends anymore. But last week you made things very personal. You tried to end my career. The doctors say I won't be medically cleared to wrestle for two months. But rest assured I will be back and I will make it my mission to eliminate the Beautiful People.

Taz:

Mike Tenay: Coming up next the TNA Knockouts Title is on the line.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact as Broken plays to cheers as Tara makes her way to the ring.

David Penzer: Ladies and gentlemen our next match on Impact scheduled for one fall and it is for the TNA Knockouts Championship. Introducing first the challenger from California Tara.

Mike Tenay: Tara of course lost the Knockouts Title at Lockdown to Daffney and last week she cashed in her rematch clause for tonight on Impact.

Taz: We should point out that Daffney had a major assist from the newest member of the Knockouts roster Miss Chief. You know I had my boy Joey Numbers do a little research on Miss Chief and she's had quite a career outside of TNA.

Psychotic plays to boos in the Impact Zone as TNA Knockouts Champion Daffney makes her way to the ring along with Miss Chief.

David Penzer: Her opponent accompanied by Miss Chief from Sybil, Texas she is the TNA Knockouts Champion Daffney.

Daffney enters the ring and hands the belt to the ref who holds it in the air signifying it's on the line and calls for the bell.

TNA Knockouts Championship

Daffney© vs. Tara

The bell rings

The Match: Tara and Daffney quickly attack each other at the bell exchanging strikes. Tara gets the advantage and whips Daffney into the ropes. Daffney bounces off and Tara connects with a back elbow strike. Daffney staggers around before Tara lifts her into a fireman's carry and spins it into a sidewalk slam for a two count. Miss Chief distracts Tara allowing Daffney to gain the advantage. Daffney manages a near-fall after a Hosaka kick. Daffney tries ending the match with Leggo My Eggos by Tara reverses into a pin for a two count. Tara eventually begins making the comeback. Tara connects with a handspring back elbow in the corner and follows up with a snap suplex. Tara seems ready to deliver the widow's peak when Miss Chief enters the ring and attacks Tara leading to the disqualification.

Winner via disqualification: Tara

Tara and Miss Chief brawl inside the ring when Velvet Sky walks out on the entrance.

Velvet Sky: HEY! HEY! Listen to me! Nobody upstages the Beautiful People. I should be Knockout's Champion. I demand my title shot.

The brawl continues in the ring when Sarita comes out and attacks Velvet Sky as the brawl inside the ring spills out to the floor.

Mike Tenay: It's chaotic here on Impact.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact as Get ready to fly plays to boos in the arena as AJ Styles and Desmond Wolfe make their way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: It has certainly be a chaotic night here on Impact as...what the hell?

A commotion is heard as Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett are seen walking down the steps in the crowd with tickets in their hands.

Taz: I guess Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett got themselves a pair of tickets and are gonna watch this match from ringside.

Mike Tenay: Main event time on Impact. Be sure to check out TNAWrestling.com after the show for exclusive interviews and updates.

Catholifunk plays to a huge reaction as TNA World Champion “The Pope” D'Angelon Dinero and TNA Global Champion Rob Terry make their way to the ring.

Taz: How do you cap off an incredible night of action? With an explosive tag team match.

Dinero and Terry enter the ring and the fight is on before the ref can even call for the bell.

AJ Styles and Desmond Wolfe vs. Rob Terry and “The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero

The bell rings

The Match: All four men brawl inside the ring with AJ Styles and Dinero pairing off and Rob Terry and Desmond Wolfe pairing off. Rob Terry uses his distinct size advantage to clear Desmond out of the ring. AJ Styles is in a two on one situation as Terry and Dinero take turns bouncing him back and forth like a pinball. Rob Terry picks AJ up in a military press and walks around the ring with him as AJ screams and shakes his head. Terry eventually dumps AJ over the top rope onto Desmond Wolfe on the outside as the Champions stand tall in the ring as the show goes to commercial. Back on Impact and Desmond Wolfe and AJ Styles have the advantage isolating the Pope. AJ Styles gets a near fall after a stylin dropkick. AJ and Desmond use heelish tactics to double team Pope in the corner as the referee is distracted by Rob Terry trying to enter the ring. Desmond Wolfe locks in a rear chinlock to wear down the TNA World Champion. The Pope eventually fights his way back to a vertical base and breaks the hold with two elbows to the midsection. Pope hits the ropes, ducks under a clothesline attempt by Wolfe and connects with the sitout spinebuster. Both men need to make tags. Wolfe gets to AJ first who enters the ring just as Dinero leaps to make the tag to Rob Terry. AJ quickly goes into backpedal mode as Rob Terry leaps in the ring and repeatedly knocks down AJ Styles. Styles staggers back to his feet and Terry whips him into the corner and squashes him in the corner with the splash. Desmond climbs to the top rope and leaps off but Terry catches him in mid-air and tosses him overhead with the fall away slam. AJ staggers back to his feet as Terry tags in Dinero. Terry lifts AJ in the air and drops him with a huge spinebuster. Dinero climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a bombs away double knee drop. Dinero goes for the cover as Wolfe reenters the ring with the TNA Global Championship and nails Rob Terry in the head with it. Wofle hits Dinero in the back with the belt as the referee calls for the bell.

Winners via disqualification: Rob Terry and The Pope D'Angelo Dinero

Desmond Wolfe continues attacking Rob Terry and Dinero as Abyssamania plays in the arena as he comes running towards the ring with N.O.V still spray painted on him. Abyss runs towards the ring and quickly charges towards Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe and begins fighting with them. Jarrett and Joe spill over the guardrail as they and Abyss brawl around ringside. AJ Styles gets back to his feet and joins Desmond Wolfe in attacking AJ Styles and Rob Terry. Jeff Jarrett, Samoa Joe and Abyss continue brawling around the ring.

Mike Tenay: It's breaking down here in the Impact Zone.

Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe eventually get the better of Abyss sending him crashing into the fan barricade. Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe turn their attention to the ring and rush the ring as AJ and Desmond Wolfe scatter. Jarrett and Joe check on Terry and Dinero. Hulk still rules plays in the arena as Hulk Hogan makes his way out on the ramp with the mic waving his hands towards the back.

Hulk Hogan: Security! Get them out of the Impact Zone! You two will never set foot in the Impact Zone again!

Security runs towards the ring but Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe exit the ring and escape through the crowd.

Mike Tenay: You talk about an explosive situation here in TNA. Everything is in complete chaos thanks to Jeff Jarrett and Samoa Joe.

Show fades out on Hogan fuming on the entrance ramp.

-End of Show-

Xplosion taping results

Jay Lethal defeated Buck Quartermaine (Pinfall-Lethal Combination)
Sarita defeated ODB (Pinfall-German Suplex)
Beer Money Inc defeated Homicide and Shannon Moore (Pinfall-DWI) (Note: Homicide walked out on the match)

Sacrifice Card

TNA World Heavyweight Title

If AJ Styles loses he doesn't get any title shots as long as Pope is champion

“The Pope” D'Angelo Dinero(C) vs. AJ Styles

TNA World Tag Team Titles

Motor City Machine Guns(C) vs. Team 3D​

Reaction score
tnawrestling.com Website Hacked and Defaced

prowrestling.net

April 28, 2010

Visitors to TNA's website were greeted with a very different layout. The front page was replaced by an image of Abyss with his head photoshopped to look like it's up Hulk Hogan's ass. Also any links not deleted were redirected to a link to Amazon.com's “The Death of WCW” sales page. Also various written messages were left on the page including:

“Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.”

“You may silence some of us but you can't silence all of us.”

“You gotta give the people what they want.”

The final piece on the page was the letters N O V in big bold letters.

It's very apparent that Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett are behind this defacing. One has to wonder how the rest of TNA will respond to their actions.

Editor's Note: It seems that everybody is talking about the situation with Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett in TNA. People are buzzing everywhere wonder what their motivation is and what their overall goals are. People are also talking about how much TNA Impact has improved in terms of doing a better job building feuds and payperview matches. Also TNA's production has improved drastically with Eric Bischoff in charge of producing the show.

Reaction score
tnawrestling.com Website Hacked and Defaced

prowrestling.net

April 28, 2010

Visitors to TNA's website were greeted with a very different layout. The front page was replaced by an image of Abyss with his head photoshopped to look like it's up Hulk Hogan's ass. Also any links not deleted were redirected to a link to Amazon.com's “The Death of WCW” sales page. Also various written messages were left on the page including:

“Those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it.”

“You may silence some of us but you can't silence all of us.”

“You gotta give the people what they want.”

The final piece on the page was the letters N O V in big bold letters.

It's very apparent that Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett are behind this defacing. One has to wonder how the rest of TNA will respond to their actions.

Editor's Note: It seems that everybody is talking about the situation with Samoa Joe and Jeff Jarrett in TNA. People are buzzing everywhere wonder what their motivation is and what their overall goals are. People are also talking about how much TNA Impact has improved in terms of doing a better job building feuds and payperview matches. Also TNA's production has improved drastically with Eric Bischoff in charge of producing the show.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Later than expected, but I wanna review anyway, not to mention i'm a man of my word.

Opening Hogan segment: Huh, well that was a little short to open the show with, but Hogan was definitely in character and I loved JJ's "You're a tyrant, Hogan!" That was pretty funny. But yeah, a little more talking from Hogan wouldn't have hurt, but i'd always have a segment too short than one that drags on and on.

AJ/Hogan: AJ was playing his heel self pretty well. Hogan did a good job and i'm glad you actually acknowledged the Sacrifice stipulation. Good way to add heat on the match. As well as put over the main event for the show, and nice to see Wolfe up in there. Not much else to say about that segment.

MCMG/3D: Lame finish. But to be fair, it at least is a good way to build up to a title shot and keep both things looking even for the teams. The action was captured pretty well in the match and your matches in this thread are always pretty reakin' good. Rematch for the titles at the PPV. Hope 3D has to put something on the line too. But yeah, don't overuse time limit draws, it's actually really cool but I think those should be special.

Anderson was awesome, as usual. But what was the last line about? That would signify his feud with Angle is continuing, or he's talking about someone new who just happens to be an asshole in his eyes. In fact, the fact he said he's moving on would seem like he's about to feud with someone else. Hogan?

Machismo segment: Oh great, a worked shoot. Are you channeling Chaz's ill planned "Beaver" character? I hope there's a damn good explanation that somebody payed him off to impersonate Macho or something, otherwise, I hope he doesn't do something that signifies everything is scripted...but that gimmick was stupid enough to where dropping it randomly wouldn't be too bad, so I have an open mind to see what's next.

Morgan/Gen Me: Poor Young Bucks. But i'm not really a fan of theirs anyway so this didn't bother me much. Morgan working a Kozlov gimmick now? I wonder where that's going. Morgan's not terrible, but nothing really special either, so I hope you can put your best foot forward in his storyline. Match again, was pretty solid. Morgan looked like a beast and a jerk at the same time. Good show.

Didn't like how things switched right from the NOV and Abyss thing right to Beer Money and RVD. That's an ADD show at it's worst. But overall, it's obvious the JJ/Joe business is pretty big, and i'm a fan of both guys, as well as this storyline. I would definitely prefer this to happen than an ECW rerun. I'm glad you're taking the slower route with building it up too, but don't do The Nexus angle where they do the same thing for a month straight. I think the suspension and the website angle shows already that you know what you're doing though. The RVD thing just felt like an afterthought. But for what it was it at least set up that thing, and i'm sure Hardy's next.

The triple threat was a great match, high flying and fast paced, which is what the X-Division should be. And well, that answers the Anderson question from earlier. But I hope this doesn't lead to an Anderson/Kaz feud. Anderson needs to move up the card, not screwing with chumps like Kazarian. Doug running out was ADD booking again, besides the commercial breaking it up this time, leading to the during the break vid. Doug was Doug, which was awesome.

Angelina with a short but effective promo. I'm glad you actually put over an injury angle and didn't just have the announcers gloss over it. And good placement on the show since it lead to the KO Title match right in. Booking 101 in effect. Good job.

God, I can't stand Miss Chief's name. >_> But yeah, her and Daffney have always been partners and i'd love to see them pair up again in TNA. Anyway, a bit of a clunker match, but still not bad. Non-finish was okay here since it set up the post match. But I don't understand Velvet's gripe to begin with. Dumb, ugly bitch. I don't know where that brawl leads us heading. A women's Terror Dome or something?

Oh come on! How can Jarrett and Joe get tickets DURING THE SHOW!? I know you can do better than that. And it could have worked next week too. Tsk tsk. And now another non-finish? I know you want to be like TNA in this, but you CAN leave some of the crappy traits behind. It was a good match, but again, every match besides the Morgan squash was a non-finish. No no no.But anyway, it lead to more chaos with Jarrett and Joe and Hogan saying they'll never be back. Somehow I doubt it. >_>

Overall, it was well written and the matches were all solid, with a minimal amount of typos and mistakes and whatnot. I just can't understand why there were so many non-finishes on the same show. It makes the matches seem like they don't matter and I must say i'm against it. You're a good BTB'er no doubt, but this was one of your worse shows. The bright side was it set up a lot of things for Sacrifice and at least the non-finishes set stuff up, which is a minor improvement on TNA's booking. Your taking baby steps to break away from TNA's current ways and doing a good job with what you have to work with. And I hope you keep going with this because there's a lot of potential here. I just don't feel like you've really hit your stride yet which takes some time. Overall, I enjoyed this show despite the problems I mentioned and best of luck in all your future writing, man. I trust ya.