TNA Wrestling: Grenade Time

• Thread starter Chuck Taylor's Grenade
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Note: Yeah CTW is dead. And this basically came out of me doing some fantasy booking for the Lockdown card and thinking "wow these ideas are damn good".

TNA Wrestling: Grenade Time

The backstory: This BTB starts the second week after Destination X (Pretty much the Monday after Wrestlemania). TNA has moved Impact to one hour earlier to run from 8 to 10. Pretty much keeping most of the same roster however the following people are gone: Mick Foley (obviously), Shark Boy, Jerry Sags, Brian Knobbs, and Kiyoshi. In addition the following people are on the bubble: Raven, Rhino, Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Dr. Stevie, and Orlando Jordan.

Payperviews

January 17, 2010-Genesis
February 14, 2010-Against All Odds
March 21, 2010-Destination X
April 18, 2010-Lockdown
May 16, 2010-Sacrifice
Slammiversary
Victory Road
Hard Justice
No Surrender
Bound for Glory
Turning Point
Final Resolution

Television

TNA Impact Mondays 8-10PM
TNA Xplosion is now a one hour web show that is released every Saturday Night except on Pay Per View weekends when Xplosion is the Pay Per View pre show.

Champions

TNA World Heavyweight Champion: AJ Styles
TNA World Tag Team Champions: Matt Morgan and Hernandez
TNA X Division Champion: Doug Williams
TNA Global Champion: Rob Terry
TNA Knockout's Champion: Tara
TNA Knockout's Tag Team Champions: The Beautiful People

TNA Roster

Abyss
A.J. Styles
Alex Shelley
Amazing Red
Brian Kendrick
Brother Devon
Brother Ray
Chris Sabin
Consequences Creed
D'Angelo Dinero
Daniels
Desmond Wolfe
Doug Williams
Dr. Stevie
Eric Young
Hernandez
Homicide
James Storm
Jay Lethal
Jeff Hardy
Jeff Jarrett
Jeremy Buck
Jesse Neal
Kazarian
Kevin Nash
Kurt Angle
Magnus
Matt Morgan
Max Buck
Mr. Anderson
Orlando Jordan
Raven
Rhino
Robert Roode
Rob Terry
Rob Van Dam
Samoa Joe
Scott Hall
Shannon Moore
Sting
Suicide
Syxx-Pac
Tomko

Knockout's

Angelina Love
Daffney
Hamada
Lacey Von Erich
Madison Rayne
ODB
Sarita
Tara
Taylor Wilde
Velvet Sky

Tag Teams/Stables

Generation Me-Max and Jeremy Buck
Team 3D-Brother Ray and Brother D'von
MCMG-Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley
Beer Money-James Storm and Robert Roode
The Band-Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman
The Beautiful People-Lacey Von Erich, Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne
Lethal Consequences-Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Basic.

Let's see what you do here. Lockdown should be a GREAT ppv to end all the past feuds that drag along, and an even better place to start new ones.

seX-Power

Well, disappointed about CTW but whatcha gonna do...

This looks pretty alright, although I'd probably dismiss it as shit if I didn't know how awesome you were. I'm looking forward for some actual shows to be posted.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Matches are gonna be summarized/recapped while the rest of the show will be in full pretty much.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Nope. The matches will just be done in the X defeated Y (how) format example:

Daniels defeated Red (Pinfall-BME)

I'm about 3/4ths the way through writing the first show. Will be posted later today.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

TNA Impact: Tune Up
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
March 29, 2010

TNA opens with a flashback to the end of last week when Eric Young announced the six man tag team match.

TNA iMPACT opening video is seen before we smash cut into a packed iMPACT zone. Signs in the crowd include

1. A poster sized milk carton with Samoa Joe on it
  2. “Fire Bubbaâ€
  3. “Pimp Slapâ€
Mike Tenay: Do not look at your clocks. Yes we are coming to you one hour earlier than normal. The iMPACT Zone is rocking as we are set to bring you two hours of Total Nonstop Action. Mike Tenay and Taz here and what a main event we have for you tonight.

A graphic for The Band vs. Eric Young, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam is seen

Taz: You're not kidding Mike a six man tag team match as The Band squares off against Eric Young, Jeff Hardy and Rob...Van...Dam.

Graphic switches to the Tara vs. Daffney first blood match

Mike Tenay: And how about this match Tara faces Daffney in a first blood match.

Taz: You won't see any of the blondes up North doing that.

Sleeping Giant by 10 Fold plays to boos in the Impact Zone as Matt Morgan makes his way to the ring carrying both TNA World Tag Team Title belts.

Taz: Matt Morgan on his way out here. I wonder if he's gonna apologize for his actions last week.

Quick flashback to last week when Morgan tried to force Hernandez's brain out his ears with his boot.

Matt Morgan forcefully grabs a microphone, enters the ring and begins to speak.

Matt Morgan: Last week I kicked Hernandez into early retirement and it felt good. Because for three years I've heard people say that I'm the blueprint, that I'm a dominant force, that I am the future. So instead of mowing through people and wrestling for the World title I had to carry that dead weight Hernandez as the TNA Tag Team Champions. Well I'm tired of carrying people. Tonight is the start of a new era for the Blueprint. And it starts with getting rid of these.

Matt Morgan tosses the TNA Tag Team belts one by one up the entrance ramp as the crowd gasps in shock.

Taz: What the hell?

Matt Morgan: My days of being held back by others are over. The best is yet to come for the Blueprint. Oh and Hernandez I hope you're enjoying your Jello sitting in that hospital bed.

Matt Morgan exits the ring and begins walking to the back

Mike Tenay: I am just shocked at what we've just witnessed.

Taz: Matt Morgan just tossed the TNA World Tag Team titles like they were pieces of garbage.

Show cuts to backstage where Ric Flair is in a wheelchair being pushed by AJ Styles through the backstage area.

Ric Flair: This is not how you treat the Nature Boy and the TNA World Champion. Those two are gonna pay for.

Lauren catches up to them and she has a microphone.

Lauren: Excuse me Ric.

Ric Flair: Well hello. You know I may be confined to this wheelchair but Space Mountain is still open for business baby. WHOOO! Say have you met the champ?

Lauren: Uhm yeah yeah I have. Listen I just wanted to get your thoughts on what happened last week with the announcement that it's going to be Team Flair vs. Team Hogan at Lockdown.

Ric Flair: I'll tell you exactly how it feels. For weeks Hogan and Abyss have tried to make us look like jackasses. I'm Ric Flair! The 16 time world heavyweight champion. And he's the TNA World Heavyweight Champion! We should be treated like royalty. Champagne in our locker room, women in constant rotation. Abyss isn't good enough to shine the champs boots much less lace up his own. At Lockdown we are gonna walk out victorious and then WHOOO we are gonna party like it's 1989. WHOO!

Styles wheels Flair away

-Commercial-

Back on Impact as Dr. Stevie is entering the ring for a match and we catch the tail end of David Penzer's ring announcement.

Mike Tenay: Dr. Stevie entering the ring as we want to remind our fans that TNA will bring you Lockdown Live April 18th.

British Invasion plays to a sort of mixed reaction as TNA Global Champion Rob Terry power walks his way to the ring.

David Penzer: His opponent from Cardiff, Wales weighing in at 260 pounds he is the TNA Global Champion Rob Terry.

Taz: We also want to remind our fans that we will have an update on the condition of Hernandez later in the show.

Rob Terry Enters the ring and we have ourselves a match

Rob Terry VS. Dr. Stevie

The Match: Dr. Stevie manages a few strikes and that's about it. Rob Terry levels him with a jumping shoulder block followed by a huge powerslam and finishes him off with a massive spinebuster for the three.

Winner: Rob Terry (1:15)

Taz: Vintage Rob Terry there as he makes it look easy.​

Rob Terry is in the ring celebrating with the Global Championship when Magnus runs into the ring through the crowd and ambushes Terry from behind.

Mike Tenay: Magnus coming out of nowhere and attacking his former partner.​

Magnus delivers several forearms and stomps before grabbing the Global Championship and waiting for Terry to get back to his feet. Terry pulls himself up and turns himself around into a title belt to the face. Rob Terry is out cold as Magnus stands over him with the Global Championship held high as the crowd vocally shows their disapproval.

Taz: Magnus just delivered a stern message to the Global Champion.​

Show cuts backstage where Jeff Jarrett is with Hulk Hogan and Abyss.

Hulk Hogan: I know that Eric Bischoff has been making you're life miserable brother but I want you to know that that's all him brother. Me and Abyss have been talking and as you know we have that huge Lethal Lockdown match coming up. We discussed it we decided that we want you on Team Hogan. What do you think?​

Jeff Jarrett: Gentlemen, I think we have ourselves a deal. (crowd cheers)​

Mike Tenay: Jeff Jarrett is the second member of team Hogan.​

Hulk Hogan: Now tonight I want you to go out there and knock some sense into AJ Styles. You think you can do that?​

Jeff Jarrett: You saw what I did to Bischoff last week. I know I can do it.​

Show cuts to Ric Flair and AJ Styles locker room where Flair are watching the show on a monitor.

Ric Flair: That's how he wants to play it, huh? Chelsea!​

Flair starts power wheeling himself out of the locker room.

Ric Flair: Chelsea!​

-Commercial (IMPACT MONDAYS STARTING AT 8 PM)-

Back on Impact as JB is backstage with the Pope

Jeremy Borash: JB standing by with the man who will go one on one against AJ Styles for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship The Pope D'Angelo Dinero. What is your condition heading into Lockdown?​

Pope Dinero: Well as you can see...​

Pope dances around on both feet before hitting a spin.

Pope Dinero: The Pope is feeling mighty fine. You see AJ Styles and Ric Flair tried to take away my title shot. That's like taking money out of a pimp's hand. And you don't take money out of a pimp's hand. AJ Styles that belt is coming home with me and as for you Ric Flair I suggest you stay outta my way unless you want me to shove this alligator boots up your ass and show your insides some style. Cause I am the Pope and the Pope is pimpin.​

Taz: Pope with some harsh words for the World Champion.​

-Commercial-

Mike Tenay: Welcome back to Impact and ladies and gentleman we wanted to update you on the condition of Hernandez. Hernandez suffered a severe concussion and it is questionable when or if he'll be able to return to the ring.​

Taz: We certainly wish SuperMex a speedy recovery.​

Mike Tenay: Hold on a minute I'm being told something's happening in the the back. We're trying to get a camera there.​

Camera rushes to the scene where Tara and Daffney are brawling near catering.

Taz: I guess they couldn't wait to get the first blood match started.​

Tara Irish whips Daffney into a catering table which explodes in a spray of food. Tara goes to follow up but Daffney kicks her in the midsection to keep her at bay. Daffney gets back to her feet and delivers a second kick to the midsection. Daffney grabs a serving tray and slams it down on the back of Tara.

Mike Tenay: Don't change that dial. We're gonna take a break and we're gonna keep an eye on this.​

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Tara and Daffney have made their way to the entrance ramp. Daffney is staggering towards the ramp after a huge shot from Tara.

Taz: These two brawled all during the commercial. This wasn't just a cat fight. This was a scrap.​

Daffney slides into the ring. Tara follows her in but Daffney strikes first with a forearm to the back.

Mike Tenay: We've got to get a referee out here.​

Brian Hebner slides in the ring, surveys a bit, and calls for the bell.

First Blood Match

Tara vs. Daffney

The bell rings

The match: Daffney starts the official match by trying to gouge away at the head of Tara to draw blood. Tara manages to fight back with elbows before the match spilled to the outside. They brawl around the ringside area taking turns ramming each other into the steps, the barricade and even the time keeper's table. Daffney tries busting Tara open by grinding her head against the steel ring steps, Tara fought her off with back elbows to the midsection but Daffney stops her momentum with a forearm to the back. Match finally gets back inside the ring after a few minutes outside the ring. Daffney rummages around underneath the ring and finds her trusty toolbox. Daffney gets a screwdriver and tries to use it but Tara manages to block it. Tara gains control of the screwdriver but Daffney connects with a kick before she could utilize it. Daffney tries connecting with a lobotomy on the toolbox but Tara manages to twist her way out of it, deliver a kick to the midsection and drop Daffney with a DDT on the toolbox which elicited shocked gasps from the crowd. The referee sees blood coming from Daffney's head and calls for the bell.

Winner: Tara (6:32)

Taz: Daffney busted open here as Tara celebrates her victory.​

Mike Tenay: The rivalry between these two knockouts continues to boil.​

Inside the ring Tara leaves the ring as Daffney realizes she's bleeding. She snaps but it's a happy kind of snaps as she almost seems excited to be seeing her own blood.

Taz: That Daffney is one crazy tomata.​

A video package is see highlighting the X division. The video goes for about a minute before it stops suddenly and the camera pulls back to see that Doug Williams has been watching the video on a monitor.

Doug Williams: Uugh do you have any idea how sick I am of seeing that stupid video week after week. *pointing at the TV* This is not wrestling. This is just choreographed stunt work. I am a wrestler. That is what I do better than anybody in the X-division. And at Lockdown Kaz is gonna find that out first hand and as a matter of fact here is what I think of this X Division video.​

Taz: What's he doing?​

Mike Tenay: I can only imagine.​

Doug Williams locates a blunt object and tosses it through the monitor glass causing a spectacular display of smoke, sparks and glass shattering.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Lauren is backstage with Eric Young, RVD, and Jeff Hardy as the crowd pops loudly for all three men.

Lauren: Tonight the three of you will be in six man tag action against the Band.​

Jeff Hardy: Say Rob have you heard that new R Kelly song? I believe I can fly?​

Rob Van Dam and Eric Young: huh?​

Jeff Hardy: I believe I can fly. You know. I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky. Ok how about that new B.I.G joint?​

Rob Van Dam: Someone say joint?​

Eric Young: Anyway. What my friend is trying to say is that the Band is insisting on living in the past. You know it's so sad when people can't see that the world has passed them by. You know I should have seen Kevin Nash's betrayal coming. These three seem to be stuck in a time warp back to 1997. Well we live in the present. The days of the Band's heyday are over.​

Jeff Hardy: That's right and now it's time for my creatures of the night to come to liiiiiiiiifffee aaaah.​

Rob Van Dam: It's doesn't matter what year it is dude. The fact is that even in 2010 nobody gets higher than Rob...Van...Dam.​

Show moves inside the arena where Brian Kendrick is on his way to the ring.

David Penzer: Our next match is schedule for one fall introducing first from Venice, California weighing in at 184 pounds Brian Kendrick.​

Mike Tenay: The X division set to be highlighed this week on Impact as Brian Kendrick goes one on one with Shannon Moore.​

Chicken Huntin by ICP plays in the Impact Zone as Shannon Moore makes his way to the ring.

David Penzer: His opponent from Whispering Pines, North Carolina weighing 202 pounds Shannon Moore.​

Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore

The match: Both men trade control of the match to start out exchanging arm drags, near falls and simultaneous drop kicks igniting the crowd. The match goes outside when Shannon Moore connects with a moonsault over the top rope onto Kendrick. Brian Kendrick finally takes control after Shannon missed a splash in the corner. Kendrick slows the match down by working over the back of Shannon Moore. Kendrick gets a nearfall after a backbreaker. Shannon tries regaining control but Kendrick cuts him off with a facebuster on the knee for a two count. Kendrick tries going for the submission with a camel clutch with the knee against the back but Shannon fights back. Shannon gets a near fall after a middle rope springback cross body which Kendrick reverses into a nearfall of his own. Shannon Moore tries for the Moore Bomb but Kendrick slips out of it. Kendrick attempts slice bread but Shannon Moore blocked it by tossing Kendrick into the corner. Shannon Moore connects with an Enziguri in the corner followed by the Mooregasm springing off the second rope for the win.

Winner: Shannon Moore (7:50)

Mike Tenay: Shannon Moore with the victory and still to come on Impact is our huge main event plus AJ Styles versus Jeff Jarrett.​

Taz: Plus we will have a special announcement concerning the Knockouts.​

-Commercial-

Impact is back with Kurt Angle standing by with Jeremy Borash

Jeremy Borash: JB standing here with Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle what is your response to Mr. Anderson comments after your match at Destination X?​

Kurt Angle: You know Mr. Anderson seems to have a very selective memory. He seems to forget that he needed to use my warrior medal to defeat me at Against All Odds. Well considering that I beat him at Destination X I guess you could say that makes us even. And since Mr. Anderson wants to whine and complain about getting cheated I've got a proposition for him. In three weeks it's Lockdown. All matches taking place inside a steel cage. Two men enter one man leaves. If Mr. Anderson is man enough he'll accept my challenge for a match at Lockdown. And I'll show him how dangerous a steel cage can be. Oh it's real. It's damn real.​

Jeff Jarrett is seen walking backstage

Mike Tenay: Jeff Jarrett on his way into the Impact Zone. It's gonna be him vs. AJ Styles next.​

-Commercial-

Get ready to fly plays to boos as AJ Styles makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: As AJ Styles makes his way out to the ring we want to take this time to officially confirm that at Lockdown it will be Doug Williams defending the TNA X division championship against Kaz. Also speaking of the X Division the always exciting Xscape match will be coming back.​

David Penzer: Our next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Atlanta, Georgia weighing 215 pounds he is the TNA World Heavyweight Champion “The Phenomenal†AJ Styles.

Taz: Lockdown is gonna be a hell of a show.​

David Penzer: And his opponent from Nashville, Tennessee Jeff Jarrett.​

Dead silence as Jeff Jarrett makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Earlier tonight Jeff Jarrett joined team Hogan in the Lethal Lockdown match.​

Jeff Jarrett enters the ring and the referee calls for the bell.

Jeff Jarrett vs. AJ Styles

The match: AJ Styles tries starting the match hot against Jeff Jarrett by attacking him right at the bell. Jarrett uses his experience advantage to counteract Styles offense attempts. AJ Styles takes control by working over the leg of Jarrett. Jarrett reverses a figure four attempt into a small package for two. Just when Jarrett was about to take control and actually start punishing Styles Desmond Wolfe entered the ring and went after Jeff Jarrett leading to the referee throwing the match out.

Winner: No contest (4:39)

Taz: What the hell is that all about?​

Mike Tenay: Desmond Wolfe attacking the founder of TNA for some reason.​

Desmond Wolfe hammers away at Jeff Jarrett as AJ Styles just rolls out of the ring. Desmond pulls Jarrett to his feet and places him on the top rope. Desmond drops him with the Tower of London. Desmond asks for a microphone. Desmond kneels down over the head of Jeff Jarrett.

Desmond Wolfe: Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Desmond Wolfe and I am the second member of team Flair.​

Mike Tenay: I guess that's why Ric Flair was yelling for Chelsea earlier tonight.

Show cuts to Eric Bischoff in his office watching the proceedings laughing.

Eric Bischoff: Aahahaha now that's entertainment.

Knock knock knock knock knock

Eric Bischoff: Come in come in.

Matt Morgan enters Bischoff's office.

Eric Bischoff: Matt, have a seat big guy?

Morgan sits

Eric Bischoff: I want to talk to you about your actions earlier tonight. What the hell were you thinking? Throwing the tag team belts up the entrance ramp. I should suspend you on the spot. But I'm not. Because I like your style. I like the way you get things done. As a matter of fact I've got a proposition for you. Homicide is bugging me wanting to face you in a match. I'll make that match next week and if you impress me I'll put in a word with Ric Flair as far as putting you on Team Flair at Lockdown. Whattya Say?

Matt Morgan: You have yourself a deal. And I'd pay real close attention to that match because I'm gonna put Homicide in a bed right next to Hernandez.

Mike Tenay: Homicide vs. Matt Morgan next week on Impact.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Lauren is standing backstage by herself

Lauren: Ladies and gentlemen TNA Wrestling is proud to present the return of Queen of the Cage. This year it's gonna be a fatal four way. Next week it will be Velvet Sky vs. ODB in the first of four qualifying matches. Speaking of Velvet Sky she joins me now.

Velvet interrupts Lauren

Velvet Sky: Lauren just stand there and look ugly. Everybody knows that the Beautiful People run things around here. Queen of the Cage is gonna be no different. Queen of the cage is not gonna be a match but a showcase of true beauty. We're gonna beat the ugly out of whoever is unfortunate enough to win their qualifying match. And we're gonna look so hot doing it we just might melt the bars of the steel cage. I...

Lauren: LOOK OUT!

Suddenly the promotional wall that they were standing in front of falls down but Lauren shoves Velvet out of the way as both women narrowly avoid certain disaster.

Velvet Sky: Omigod omigod omigod eeeee what the hell just happened?

Taz: What a narrow escape.

Mike Tenay: Coming up next is our Impact main event.

Velvet Sky remains frozen in shock looking at the promo wall on the ground.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact as Wolfpac plays to boos in the Impact Zone as Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman make their way to the ring.

Taz: Main event time Mike.

David Penzer: It is now time for your Impact main event. Introducing first the team of Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman-the Band.

Mike Tenay: Huge six man tag match scheduled to take place shortly.

Eric Young's music plays to cheers as he makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Eric Young certainly has a score to settle with the band.

David Penzer: Introducing their opponents first from Vancouver, British Columbia weighing in at 225 pounds Eric Young.

Eric Young stops halfway up the entrance ramp as Modest plays to a massive pop as Jeff Hardy dances his way out onto the entrance ramp.

David Penzer: Introducing his tag team partners first from Cameron, North Carolina weighing 215 pounds Jeff Hardy.

Taz: They certainly love Jeff Hardy in the Impact Zone Tenay.

Jeff Hardy gets to where Eric Young is standing. Before his music can even hit the crowd is already chanting RVD RVD RVD. Whole Fn Show hits to an insane reaction as Rob Van Dam enters the Impact Zone.

David Penzer: And their tag team partner from Battle Creek, Michigan weighing 237 pounds Rob Van Dam.

Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy and Eric Young confer briefly before charging the ring.

The Band vs. Eric Young, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam

The Match: All six men brawl to start the match with the faces clearing the ring leading to a commercial. Show comes back to see Jeff Hardy is being isolated by the Band. Scott Hall utilizes an abdominal stretch with an assist from Kevin Nash. Jeff Hardy tries fighting back against Kevin Nash who easily regains control with a knee to the midsection. Kevin Nash hits a sidewalk slam for a two count. Sean Waltman goes for the bronco buster but Jeff Hardy gets his foot up. Jeff Hardy is able to get the tag to Rob Van Dam who cleans house with his array of kicks and elbows. RVD connects with rolling thunder for a two count before the final commercial break. Back from break and Scott Hall is in control of RVD in the corner. Scott Hall gets a near fall after a fallaway slam. Kevin Nash uses his boot to choke RVD in the corner. RVD connects with a step over spinning wheel kick when Waltman goes for a kick. RVD makes the tag to Eric Young who comes in and cleans house. Eric Young gets a near fall after a Northern Lights Suplex on Sean Waltman. Commotion starts when Beer Money comes out through the crowd and attack Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam. Those four men brawl up the entrance ramp as Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman sarcastically wave bye bye to RVD and Jeff Hardy. Inside the ring Scott Hall has Eric Young in position for the Outsider's Edge but Eric Young pulls him off his feet and flips over into a rollup for the three count just as Waltman and Nash finally turn around.

Winners: Eric Young, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam

Eric Young leaves the ring before the Band can attack. Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam continue brawling near the entrance area.

Mike Tenay: Beer Money and Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam fighting all over the Impact Zone. Lockdown April 18th, don't miss it and don't miss Impact next week.​

Xplosion results

Generation Me defeated Shawn Spears and Steve Madison (Pinfall-More bang for your buck)​

Daniels defeated Amazing Red (Pinfall-BME)​

Chris Sabin defeated Jay Lethal (Pinfall-Cradleshock)​

Lockdown Card

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles© vs. Pope Dinero​

Lethal Lockdown

Team Flair (Sting, Desmond Wolfe, ???, ??? and ???) vs. Team Hogan (Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, ???, ??? and ???)​

X Division Championship

Doug Williams© vs. Kaz​

Queen of the Cage

??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???​

X Division Xscape

??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???​

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Gah...CTW. :( But times change and people move on, so i'll look forward to this with open arms. Now onto the show!

Huh. same matches as the actual TNA it looks like, but alright, let see what you got here, Matt Morgan starting off the show. (Nice to see some actual follow up to an important angle, and i'm glad you are playing it up as important.) Not a long promo and you pretty much made the tag titles look like crap, but at least it's off him. I would have rather The Guns come out and beat him in a handicap match for the titles if you were gonna go that route. Having said that it at least accomplished your goal.

WOO-HOO, Lauren is back!

In character Flair promo, but again, if you are writing a TNA show, hopefully you get the champ away from Flair and back to old AJ. Another short segment, seems like a usual ADD booked Impact show. Be careful with that.

Terry squashed Stevie, and that was the right thing to do. Looks like the Magnus feud will continue though, which is good. Magnus is good. I hope you build him up a little more so when he faces Terry he can actually look credible.

Short segment again, with Jarrett accepting Hogan's offer. I have a funny feeling Jeff is gonna turn on Hogan somehow with the non-chalant way you presented him. But i'm really looking forward to where this goes, i'll say that.

Pope with a solid promo, presenting his awesomeness and himself as a threat, as well as talking down Flair which is important for him too. Coulda been longer but I got the point.

Wow, almost the same thing that happened on the actual show. It's like you read Russo's mind or something on the first blood match. But anyway, 7 minutes is pretty long and I liked the ending with the DDT on the toolbox. And again, Daffney shows she's insane.

I loved the angle with Doug Williams, especially the destruction of the TV. This could really be a good angle with him hating on the high flyers of the division. Good luck with that, bro. Oh yeah, I do hope he beats the hell out of Kazarian at Lockdown too. :D

This promo actually seemed at appropriate length, and I liked it a lot, could do without all the drug jokes by RVD though. Jeff's part was pretty good, and EY was well too. I really liked his part actually. Best promo of the night so far in fact.

Good match with Moore and Kendrick. I hate that BK took the loss though, he definitely deserves a push over that jackass Shannon. Fire him imo.

Angle with a solid promo for sure, and just like the real show, this feud is gonna end at LD. But i'm glad you didn't have that horrible ladder match with the key gimmick placed in for next week. But yeah, more solid stuff.

Come on, JJ is more over than dead silence. But other than that, an interesting angle with Desmond being the obvious second member of Team Flair. There is intrigue to be had in determining who the final members of each team is. I pray that Daniels is on somebodies' team though.

Interesting segment with Morgan getting the offer for Team Flair. But no explanation on the tag titles apparently. And I guess Homicide is a face now. Kay. At least you righted one wrong by announcing an actual match ahead of time. Good job.

Weird angle with Velvet and Lauren. Why would Lauren wanna save Velvet if she was in trouble anyway, Sky just got through insulting her! But besides that, it's definitely mysterious, which leads to some intrigue as to what the heck is going on. Good job, maybe.

The main event pretty much did what it does, and the right man went over here. Beer Money coming out was different and it set up a nice feud to continue. And commotion and havoc stand tall at the end of the show.

Overall, not your best work by any means, but it was just like an actual episode of Impact which is what I think you were going for, which is good. You showed baby steps in improving upon their formula which I also think you were going for. Storylines were progressed nicely and you minimized Hogan, Flair, Bischoff and Band involvement which was a great sep forward, especially the advancements on Morgan, Doug, and the Knockouts tonight which made me staret to get it. Seriously though, you're like a psychic at some points. o_O I will keep reading as long as you write and expect some great shows coming up. Best of luck, man. Great to see you back.

Reaction score
TNA Wrestling Newswire

TNA to increase advertising and promotional efforts

In an effort to increase ratings and spread the word of the TNA movement TNA has doubled it's advertising presence. In addition to their normal ads seen on Spike TV TNA has started showing advertisements on Versus, Speed Channel, Comedy Central and F/X. In addition the TNA performers are busier than ever making appearances wherever TNA is holding house shows and in St. Charles, Missouri which is the site of TNA Lockdown. Speaking of Lockdown April 12 through 17th is TNA week on a major radio station in St. Louis, Missouri. Speaking on the matter, Dixie Carter tweeted the following-”TNA's presence is growing every day. Saw the commercial for Lockdown. Great stuff. Look for it on your TV very soon.”

Major changes behind the scenes

In addition to Eric Bischoff becoming Executive Producer of TNA several other major changes backstage have taken place. The first major change is the tightening of the reigns in the production truck. The production staff is said to be more focused than ever in terms of making sure everything comes out good on TV. In addition Raven has started the transition from an active wrestler role to a road agent role. Specifically Raven is in charge of the Knockouts division. The final piece of news from the backstage picture is that Eric Bischoff has stated that he wants to not be on TV as much. On his twitter he stated-“You're gonna see less Eric Bischoff on Impact. The focus needs to be on the performers.” Expect Eric Bischoff to only be seen on TNA when a major angle is involved, similar to the way Jack Tunney was for WWF.

TNA taking a hard look at talent pool

TNA officials are starting to take a closer evaluation of their talent roster. Some of the things they are looking at include longevity, marketability, and how dedicated they are to being a team player. Dixie Carter said the following regarding the matter-”TNA has the best talent on the planet. No longer is a roster spot in TNA a right. Ego-centric and self absorbed wrestlers need not apply.”

TNA Impact April 5, 2010 preview

The road to Lockdown continues on TNA Impact. Here's what to expect on Monday

-Queen of the cage qualifier match: Velvet Sky vs. ODB

-Matt Morgan vs. Homicide

-Pick your poison with Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson. Angle chooses Anderson's opponent, Anderson chooses Angle's opponent.

-An update on the TNA World Tag Team Title situation.

-More participants announced for the Lethal Lockdown

-The unexpected

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Nice. It was just like an episode of Impact, just made alot more since. Glad the queen of the cage is back. That can only mean that Kong, Alissa Flash, or Roxxi (or all :markout:) is coming back. Matt Morgan's rise to the top should be great. And hopefully Desmond Wolfe will stay aligned with Flair and AJ. Maybe you'll get Pope's momentem back so that he looks credible going against AJ.

Ric Flair: That's how he wants to play it, huh? Chelsea!

Flair starts power wheeling himself out of the locker room.

Ric Flair: Chelsea!

:lmao

Reaction score
Trimming the fat

Orlando Jordan, Jesse Neal, Tomko and Consequences Creed have been released.

Reaction score
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]TNA Impact: Walk Hard[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]iMPACT Zone[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Orlando, Florida[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]April 5, 2010[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Opening video explodes into the Impact Zone which is packed and loud.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: We are live and we are loud. Mike Tenay and Taz set to bring you two hours of total non-stop action.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: I want everybody at home to get the volume adjusted just right and get the picture good and focused. Then I want you to throw the remote in the other room because you don't want to miss a minute of Impact. Tonight we have a jam packed show for you tonight.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: That's right tonight Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson will pick their poison. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Motorcity by Adam Skaggs plays in the arena as the Motor City Machine Guns make their way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: As the guns make their way to the ring we want to remind you that TNA present Lockdown April 18th. At Lockdown it will be Team Hogan captained by Abyss vs. Team Flair captained by Sting.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Machine Guns enter the ring and Chris Sabin begins to speak.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Chris Sabin: For three years we have been a tag team. And in that time we've heard a lot of comments. “These two work so fluidly†“These two are a very good tag team†Yet time and time again we have been ignored by TNA management. You see they only seem to notice us when they have two spots to fill in an X-Division cluster match. Chris Sabin: We should have been tag team champions by now. But instead TNA puts other teams ahead of us. While other teams get title shot after title shot after title shot we're pushed to the side and ignored. *Sabin picks up the X he won at Destination X* Well it's gonna be pretty hard to ignore us now. You see this signifies that we are the number one contender to the tag team titles. And seeing as Matt Morgan and Hernandez are no longer a unified tag team the right thing to do is to strip them of the belts and put them around our waists.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Bold claim by the Guns here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]MMMBop by Hansen plays in the arena as Generation Me make their way to the ring. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Now Generation Me on their way out here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Max grabs a microphone and begins to speak.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Max: Nobody cares what you want. There's a reason you haven't been tag team champions. You had your chance to win the belts in the past and blew it. And you more than likely would have blown it again this time. You two are old news. We are the present and future of tag team wrestling. We've held gold everywhere we've wrestled. If anybody deserves to be awarded the belts it's us.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Alex Shelley: Hey listen Surge in case you don't remember we beat you in the Ultimate X match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Max: And in case you forgot we beat you in our first match in TNA. Which I guess you could say makes us even. And seeing as Lockdown is two weeks away maybe we should have the deciding match inside the cage. (Crowd cheers)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Watch Out Watch Out plays as Team 3D make their way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: And now Team 3D on their way out here.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Brother Ray enters the ring, pulls a microphone from his back pocket, and starts talking.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Brother Ray: What the hell is going on here? We go to Japan for a month and when we come back the TNA tag team division looks like an episode of Degrassi. Who do you four think you are coming out here claiming you're the best? Combined you four haven't done a tenth of what me and Brother D'von have done in this business. We have beaten everybody we've faced.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Max: I think you two are lost. The retirement home is down the road. It doesn't matter what you've done in the past. Your time in the sun is over.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Brother Ray: Listen you arrogant punk, just because you've beaten some no name losers in a high school gymnasium doesn't mean you're hot stuff. We're icons of tag team wrestling. We're the only team worthy of being awarded the tag team belts.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]NWO rockhouse remix plays to a huge pop as Hulk Hogan walks out onto the entrance ramp.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Well now Hogan is out here. Hopefully he'll address the tag title situation.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hulk Hogan: Well you know something brothers. I've been listening in the back and each of you make some very good points. So here's what gonna happen. I want Lockdown to be a spectacle brother. So I talked it over with Eric Bischoff and I convinced him to vacate the tag team titles. And at Lockdown it's going to be Team 3D versus the Motor City Machine Guns vs. Generation Me and the winner of that match will be the TNA World Tag Team Champions. (Crowd Cheers)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Wow![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Hulk Hogan making the match for Lockdown. It's going to be a triple threat match at Lockdown for the TNA World Tag Team titles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Commercial[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Back on Impact and Lauren is backstage with TNA Knockout's Champion Tara[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lauren: I'm standing by with TNA Knockout's Champion Tara. Last week you defeated Daffney in a first blood match. Do you feel that this feud is over?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tara: No. This isn't over. This will never be over until I get Poison back. And what happened to you last week Daffney will be nothing compared to what's gonna happen until you give me Poison back.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daffney walks into frame. Tara stands ready for a fight but Daffney holds the spider cage up in one hand and a hammer in the other.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tara: Whoa whoa whoa. Think about this. Let's be rational here. What do you want? Name it. Anything.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daffney: Lockdown. Title shot.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Tara: Ok ok. You got it. You got you're title shot. Just hand over Poison.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daffney puts the cage on the ground. Tara stands over the spider cage and stares down Daffney.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lauren: Tara vs. Daffney for the TNA Knockout's title at Lockdown. Back to you guys.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Back inside the arena as Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: I guess Kurt Angle wants to get his match over with.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kurt Angle enters the ring with a microphone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kurt Angle: Alright Mr. Anderson bring out your hand picked opponent for me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mic Check plays to loud boos as Mr. Anderson enters the Impact Zone, reaches for the sky and receives his microphone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mr. Anderson: Kurt Angle, I spent a lot of time thinking about who should face you in a match tonight. And I finally came to the perfect decision. *turns on announcer voice* And now introducing the man handpicked to shove Kurt Angle's dog tags down his throat Deeesssmmmoooooooooooonnnnnnddddd Wooooooooooooooolllllffffffffeeeeeee.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Desmond Wolfe is gonna be Kurt Angle's opponent tonight on Impact. I told you you weren't gonna wanna change that dial.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Desmond Wolfe's music plays as he makes his way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Desmond Wolfe vs. Kurt Angle when we come back.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-Commercial-[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kurt Angle vs. Desmond Wolfe[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The Match: Kurt tries ending the match as quickly as possible by taking down Wolfe and going for the ankle lock but Wolfe escapes. Angle takes control of the match early on using his wrestling background to counter Wolfe's offense attempts. Desmond finally takes control after a distraction from Kurt Angle. Desmond wisely focuses his attack on the neck of Kurt Angle. Desmond gets two after a Northern Lights suplex. Kurt tries fighting back but Desmond stops him with a shot to the throat. Wolfe tries for the submission utilizing a hangman's clutch variation but Angle reaches the ropes. Desmond tries to end the match with a cobra clutch spun into a lariat but Angle ducks underneath and connects with a desperation German Suplex. Both men finally recover and Angle brings the fire knocking Wolfe down at every turn. Kurt Angle hits the signature belly to belly suplex. Angle goes for the Angle Slam but Wolfe slips out. Wolfe goes for a neckbreaker but Angle blocks it with elbows. Angle grabs a waistlock, Desmond runs for the ropes and ducks through as Mr. Anderson connects with a kendo stick shot on the outside. Desmond connects with the rebound lariat for the three count.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Winner: Desmond Wolfe (9:21)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Desmond Wolfe with the victory.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Yeah but with a healthy assist from Mr. Anderson.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]After the match Mr. Anderson and Desmond Wolfe pound away on Kurt Angle. Just before Anderson can get the dog tags in the corner the Pope runs down to a huge pop and makes the save fighting off both men. Pope tosses Desmond Wolfe out of the ring before focusing his attention on Anderson. Mr. Anderson groggily turns around into a pimp slap which leads right into an Angle Slam from Kurt Angle.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Pope just threw a wrench in Mr. Anderson's plans.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Back on Impact and Beer Money is pleading with Hulk Hogan about something.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Robert Roode: How can you even think about making a tag title match at Lockdown and not put us in it? You know this is starting to become a broken record with you Hogan.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hulk Hogan: You had a shot at Destination X and couldn't get the job done. What makes you think you deserve a title shot?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Robert Roode: We had that match won. Morgan and Hernandez were about to implode. And what makes you think Generation Me deserve a title shot either? I mean we weren't the only team to lose at Destination X.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hulk Hogan: Well you know something Bobby brother dude. I'm all about competition and excitement here in TNA so here's what gonna happen. Tonight it's gonna be you two versus Generation Me. If you win you get their spot in the triple threat match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]James Storm: We like the sound of that. Generation Me-sorry about your damn luck.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matt Morgan is seen walking backstage.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Matt Morgan on his way into the Impact Zone. Morgan vs. Homicide next.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Sleeping Giant plays to loud booing as Matt Morgan makes his way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: This match was set up by Eric Bischoff last week after Homicide wanted a match to gain a measure of revenge for what happened to Hernandez.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: It was also last week when Matt Morgan threw the tag team title belts up the entrance ramp.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matt Morgan enters the ring and casually waits for his opponent.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]5150 plays to a mixed reaction as Homicide runs towards the ring. Homicide enters the ring and immediately goes after Matt Morgan.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Homicide's not waiting to start the match officially.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matt Morgan vs. Homicide[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The match: Homicide attacks Morgan like a pitbull to start the match. Homicide backs Morgan into the corner and hammers away before backing away completely fired up. Homicide turns back to Morgan who grabs him and throws him into the corner. Morgan drives his shoulder into the midsection of Homicide before Irish whipping Homicide across the ring. Morgan charges in and connects with a huge lariat in the corner. Morgan pulls the elbow pads down and starts raining back elbows. Morgan positions Homicide so he's caught against the ropes. Morgan backs away and connects with a huge Carbon Footprint. Homicide drops to the mat and Morgan pulls him to the center of the ring and covers him for the three count.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Winner: Matt Morgan (3:29)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: That Carbon Footprint is becoming a lethal weapon for Morgan.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matt Morgan leaves the ring and grabs a chair yelling I told you I was gonna put you in a bed next to Hernandez.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: This is taking it too far.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matt Morgan enters the ring with a chair and sets it up. Morgan pulls Homicide to his feet and sets him up for the Hellavator and hits it on the chair destroying the chair.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Matt Morgan destroyed that chair and Homicide's back with that Hellavator. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]During the commercial break segment is shown of Homicide getting stretchered out of the arena.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Fans this is what happened during the commercial break as Homicide was taken out of here and is on his way to a local Hospital.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Backstage Matt Morgan is getting ready to leave for the night when he's approached by Ric Flair and AJ Styles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ric Flair: Whooo! Big man. You looked impressive out there. As you know I got Lethal Lockdown this Sunday and I'm looking to put together a team that will destroy Hogan's team and after what you've done these past three weeks I would love it if you would accept a spot.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Matt Morgan: As long as I get to hurt somebody I'll do it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Ric Flair: Oh you'll get your chance to hurt people. I can promise you that. Whooo![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Matt Morgan is the third member of Team Flair at Lethal Lockdown.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: So far it's going to be Sting, Desmond Wolfe and Matt Morgan versus Abyss and Jeff Jarrett. Who else is going to be on team Flair and team Hogan?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Back inside the arena as Generation Me are seen just entering the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Generation Me out here for their match against Beer Money.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]BEER! MONEY! Take a fall plays to jeers as Beer Money Inc make their way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: This may be the biggest match in Generation Me's career in TNA.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Generation Me vs. Beer Money Inc.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The match: Max Buck starts the match against James Storm. Max uses his quickness advantage in the beginning to keep Storm off balance. Max and Jeremy clear Storm out of the ring with an assisted dropkick. Roode enters the ring but Generation Me catch him with a double hip toss. They follow up with simultaneous back handsprings into double dropkicks which leads to a commercial break. Back from break and Beer Money have taken control isolating Max. Roode and Storm use their size and experience advantage to wear down Max and keep him from making the tag. Eventually Max is able to connect with a desperation springboard corkscrew ace crusher. Max makes the tag to Jeremy who comes in like a house of fire. Jeremy connects with a jumping facebuster across the knee on Roode. Jeremy covers but only gets a two count before James Storm breaks it up. Max enters the ring as all four men are fighting now. Storm lowbridges Max out of the ring. Jeremy all alone as Roode and Storm signal for the DWI when Jeff Hardy jumps the guardrail and distracts the referee. Roode goes to attack him but Hardy jumps down avoiding the contact. But while Roode and the referee we're distracted. RVD came in from the other side and connected with the Van Daminator knocking Storm out. RVD exits the ring with the steel chair. Roode turns around into a superkick out of nowhere from Jeremy as Max slides back in the ring. Max lifts Roode in the fireman's carry, Jeremy jumps to the top rope as Max rolls through and Jeremy comes off with a picture perfect 450 splash. Max follows up with a moonsault and gets the three count.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Winners: Generation Me[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: RVD and Jeff Hardy just cost Beer Money a shot at the tag titles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Some might see that as payback for what happened last week.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Back on Impact and RVD and Jeff Hardy are backstage with Hogan after costing Beer Money the tag title shot.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jeff Hardy: Yeah. That's called payback. You mess with us. We'll mess with you right back.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]RVD: Dude did you see James Storm's face right before I kicked the chair into his face?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hogan: Guys, guys, great stuff out there. I loved it. That's exactly the kind of fire I want to see at Lockdown because me and the big man both agree that you two would make a great addition to team Hogan. How bout it?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Jeff Hardy: I think you just need one more person now.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]RVD: Yeah and make sure whoever you get can fly as high as Rob...Van...Dam.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: RVD and Jeff Hardy have been added to team Hogan.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: And Lethal Lockdown is just one of the matches we will be bringing you on Sunday April 18th.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Graphics for each match as the announcer talk about them.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: That's right Tenay just announced tonight it will be a triple threat match for the TNA World Tag Team Titles when Team 3D face both the Motor City Machine Guns and Generation Me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Also just announced tonight the TNA Knockout's Championship will be on the line as Tara defends against Daffney.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: The high flying X Division will be showcased as the X Division Xscape returns at Lockdown.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Speaking of the X Division Doug Williams defends the X Division title against Kaz.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: And talk about a hot match the Queen of the Cage is back as well. Four knockouts, one winner.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: The signature match of Lockdown-Lethal Lockdown Team Flair vs. Team Hogan.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Also signed for Lockdown it's gonna be Mr. Anderson vs. Kurt Angle and I've been told that this is going to be a prisoner of war match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]And how about this for a main event AJ Styles defends the TNA World Heavyweight Championship against the Pope.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Back on Impact as Angel on my shoulder plays to a mixed reaction as The Beautiful People make their way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: We're back on the live Impact as Velvet Sky along with the Beautiful People make their way to the ring for Velvet's Queen of the Cage qualifying match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]TBP make their signature ring entrance teasing the triple kiss. Park It plays to cheers as ODB makes her way to the ring.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: ODB back in the Impact Zone we haven't seen her since she was brutally attacked by Daffney.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: The winner of this match will of course go on to compete in the Queen of the Cage Match at Lockdown against two other to be determined opponents. I understand that two of those qualifying matches will take place on Xplosion this Saturday night and will feature Taylor Wilde vs. Madison Rayne and Sarita vs. Hamada.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]ODB enters the ring ready to fight as Velvet Sky looks nervous.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Queen of the Cage Qualifying Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Velvet Sky vs. ODB[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The match: ODB charges at Velvet Sky who runs screaming to the ropes forcing ODB to back off. ODB looking to end the match quickly as she isn't giving Velvet any room to breathe. Velvet Sky charges ducking under the clothesline attempt by ODB and hammers away as soon as ODB turns around. Velvet backs her up against the ropes as she continues her attack. Velvet eventually forces ODB into the corner and uses her foot to choke her. Velvet backs off allowing Madison Rayne to get in a few shots. Madison backs off as Velvet gets back to ODB. Velvet snapmares her out of the corner and delivers a hard kick to the back. Velvet applies a choke trapping the right leg and the left arm. ODB eventually fights back to her feet and gets out of the hold. ODB makes a comeback knocking Velvet down at every opportunity. ODB connects with a fallaway slam followed by kipping up. ODB goes for the Oklahoma Slam but Lacey Von Erich pulls Velvet off of ODB as Madison distracts the referee. Lacey passes the ugly stick to Velvet just before ODB can knock her off the apron. ODB turns around and gets nailed by Velvet with the ugly stick. Sky tosses the stick out of the ring and covers for the three count.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Winner: Velvet Sky (4:43)[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Velvet Sky is going on to Lockdown to compete in the queen of the cage.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Scene cuts backstage to where Angelina Love is watching a monitor as an almost sinister smiles forms on her face.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: What's this all about?[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mike Tenay: Well we know angelina love has had her share of problems with the beautiful people in recent weeks. When we come back it's our Impact main event as Mr. Anderson faces a mystery opponent.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Backstage Robert Roode and James Storm are on the phone with somebody and are obviously upset that RVD and Jeff Hardy cost them the match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Robert Roode: You saw what happened out there. We had that match won. I'm sick of having to deal with those two junkies. *pause* You will. Thank you Mr. Bischoff.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mic Check plays to boos as Mr. Anderson makes his way to the ring for his pick your poison match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]David Penzer: The following contest is your Impact Main Event. Introducing...[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mr. Anderson stops him, reaches to the sky and down comes his microphone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Mr. Anderson: Ladies and gentleman. This match is scheduled for one fall. I hail from Green Bay, Wisconsin and I weighed in tonight at 240 pounds. MIIIISSTTAAAAARRRRR ANNNNNNDERRSOOONNNN. ANDERSON.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Gold Medal plays to a huge reaction as Kurt Angle makes his way out onto the entrance stage with a microphone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kurt Angle: Well I suppose you wanna know who your opponent is. Well you're opponent is...[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Kurt lifts the microphone in the air as Down in the Catacombs/American Made mix plays to a huge reaction as Abyss makes his way into the Impact Zone.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Taz: Talk about a shocker. Abyss is Mr. Anderson's opponent tonight.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Abyss approaches the ring as Ken Anderson charges in with a dropkick through the ropes. Anderson hammers away at Abyss.[/FONT]

Mike Tenay: Anderson not waiting for Abyss to enter the ring. We've got to take our final commercial break.

-Commercial-

Mr. Anderson vs. Abyss

The match: Impact returns as Mr. Anderson and Abyss are still fighting on the outside. Abyss reverses an Irish whip into the guard rail. The match finally makes its way inside the ring as Abyss continues punishing Mr. Anderson. Abyss throws Anderson half way across the ring with a beal toss. Anderson eventually gets the advantage after a throat drop across the ropes. Anderson works over Abyss with various chokes and stomps for several minutes. Anderson tries ending the match with a sleeper hold but Abyss uses his size advantage to counter the move into a sidewalk slam. Abyss fights back with clotheslines. Abyss whips Anderson into the corner and charges in for the splash but Anderson moves out of the way. Anderson climbs up on the second rope and comes off with a jumping Mic Check. Anderson covers and gets two before Abyss throws him off. Abyss harnessing the power of the ring as Mr. Andersons shots have no affect. Abyss hammers away at Anderson backing him up. Abyss Irish whips Anderson into the ropes when suddenly.

The lights go out.

Taz: What's going on here?

Mike Tenay: Abyss was just about to end this match when the lights went out.

The lights come back on and Sting is in the ring with the baseball bat behind Abyss. Abyss turns around into a bat shot to the midsection as the match is thrown out.

Winner: No contest (8:18)

Taz: Well there's Sting and he just drilled Abyss with that bat.

Sting continues his attack on Abyss as Kurt Angle runs towards the ring but Mr. Anderson meets him and they start brawling towards the back.

Mike Tenay: Kurt Angle and Mr. Anderson fighting outside the ring.

Jeff Jarrett runs down towards the ring to make the save for Abyss. Jarrett ducks under a bat shot and begins hammering away at Sting backing him into the corner when Desmond Wolfe runs down to the ring and goes after Jeff Jarrett.

Taz: And now Desmond Wolfe is in there attacking Jeff Jarrett.

Jeff Hardy races towards the ring and goes after Desmond Wolfe but Matt Morgan isn't too far behind him. Matt Morgan nails Jeff Hardy with a carbon footprint as Sting and Desmond Wolfe fight with Jarrett and Abyss.

Mike Tenay: It's chaos here in the Impact zone. Members of Team Hogan and Team Flair fighting it.

RVD's music hits to a huge ovation as he runs down to the ring and begins cleaning house. RVD is on fire but Robert Roode and James Storm come in and go after RVD and Jeff Hardy. Sting, Morgan, Desmond and Beer Money in firm control now as they beat down Abyss, RVD, Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy.

Taz: Beer Money out here I guess to settle their score with RVD and Jeff Hardy.

All five men stand over the members of Team Hogan as Ric Flair walks out onto the entrance ramp.

Ric Flair: WHOOO! Ladies and gentleman allow me to introduce to you the members of Team Flair.

Taz: Wow. Sting, Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan and Beer Money are all a part of Team Flair.

Mike Tenay: We are out of time here on Impact. Lockdown April 18th only on payperview.

Show ends with the members of Team Flair in the ring with their hands raised victoriously.

-End of Show-

Xplosion Taping Results

Madison Rayne defeated Taylor Wilde (Pinfall-Rollup)

Sarita defeated Hamada (Pinfall-Sitout Double Underhook Powerbomb)

Doug Williams defeated Amazing Red (Pinfall-Chaos Theory)

Lockdown Card

AJ Styles© vs. Pope Dinero

Lethal Lockdown

Team Flair (Sting, Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode and James Storm) vs. Team Hogan (Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam and ???)

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Generation Me vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

Prisoner of War match

Kurt Angle vs. Ken Anderson

X-Division Championship

Doug Williams© vs. Kaz

TNA Knockout's Championship

Tara© vs. Daffney

Queen of the Cage

Velvet Sky vs. Sarita vs. Madison Rayne vs. ???

X division Xscape Match

Jay Lethal vs. Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Shannon Moore​

Reaction score
News and previews

Suicide character has been quietly dropped

Out of respect for the untimely passing of Chris Kanyon the Suicide character has been removed from television. Original plans called for Suicide to be taken out by Matt Morgan but with the passing of Chris Kanyon TNA Management decided to take the respectful route and just quietly remove the character.

Matches for Impact 04/12/10

Angelina Love vs. Lacey Von Erich

Amazing Red and Shannon Moore vs. Brian Kendrick and Jay Lethal

Max Buck vs. Brother Ray vs. Alex Shelley

Jeff Hardy vs. Robert Roode with the winner earning the man advantage for their team in Lethal Lockdown

Reaction score
TNA Impact: Caged Heat
iMPACT Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 12, 2010

Last week on Impact Team Flair became complete and destroyed the members of Team Hogan. This leads to a backstage segment where the members of Team Hogan are all talking at the same time.

Hulk Hogan: Guys guys guys. Look I know things didn't turn out so good last week. But it's not about winning all the battles it's about winning the war brothers.

Jeff Jarrett: And how are we gonna win the war? We don't even know who our fifth person is.

Hulk Hogan: I'm taking care of that. Just don't even worry about that. Now Jeff Hardy you go out there and kick Robert Roode's ass so we get the man advantage in Lethal Lockdown brother.

Opening video plays and leads into a swooping shot of the Impact Zone.

Mike Tenay: It's the final stop on the road to Lockdown. Welcome to Total Nonstop Action. Mike Tenay and Taz in the broadcast booth.

Taz: Who do you think the fifth member of Team Hogan is gonna be Mike?

Mike Tenay: I have no idea. I just know that Hulk Hogan is extremely hush hush about it.

Get ready to fly by GRITS plays to boos as the TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles makes his way to the ring.

Taz: AJ Styles coming out here. Of course he's got to defend that title against the Pope in 6 days at Lockdown.

AJ enters the ring and begins to speak.

AJ Styles: Seven months ago I became the TNA World Heavyweight champion. In that time I've defended this belt against all challengers and I've always came out victorious. That is the difference between me and all the losers here in the Impact Zone. I am a winner. When I enter the arena people take notice. When I say jump people say “how high?”. Just like Ric Flair was in a class by himself in the 80s I am in a class all by myself in 2010 and beyond. This is just the beginning of the decade of Styles. There's nobody in TNA that can touch my athleticism, my skills, or my looks. And this Sunday I have to defend my TNA World Heavyweight Championship against Pope D'Angelo Dinero. A man who doesn't even deserve to clean my boots is getting a title shot against me. At Lockdown I'm going to show everyone once again why I am in a class by myself and Pope well you can go home and someday when you have grandchildren you can tell the story of how you were lucky enough to step in the ring with the phenomenally stylin' AJ Styles.

Catholi-Funk plays to huge cheers as Pope D'Angelo Dinero steps out onto the entrance stage.

Taz: Well there's the number one contender.

Mike Tenay: I'm sure he has plenty to say about what AJ Styles has said out here.

Pope has a microphone and begins to speak.

Pope Dinero: Before we get started with the sermon I would like everybody to bow their heads and let us pray. Oh Lord we thank you for your many blessings. And we ask that you grant the man in the ring the strength to pull his head out of his ass.

AJ looks angry in the ring as the crowd is laughing and cheering.

Pope Dinero: Now ladies and gentleman of the congregation I want to read to you a selection from the good book. And on the 18th day a man was sent down to save the world from a boring TNA World Champion. That man would spread the good word and entertain the masses. And that man shall be called...the Pope D'Angelo Dinero. Now this Sunday is Lockdown when every wrestler will be confined to a steel cage. Now we all have moments when we feel caged in by the trials and tribulations of the world. But brothers and sisters. I said brothers and sisters you can do one of two things. You can curl up in the corner and wait to be called to your maker. Or you can choose to break out of your chains, kick that cage door down and let the world know that you will not be caged in. Can I get an amen?

Crowd: AMEN!

Pope Dinero: Now this Sunday AJ Styles you are gonna find out that being caged in is the worst thing in the world for you. Because there will be no escaping. Nobody will be able to help you. And you will lose the one thing you put above everything else. The TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Now can I get an amen?

Crowd: AMEN

AJ Styles: Shut up! Shut up right now. Alright that's enough of your meaningless rambling. You do not come out here during my time. You are not the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. I am. You understand that? Not you. You are never going to win this belt. Not at Lockdown. Not ever. Because I am better than you in every way and you cannot beat me.

Pope Dinero: Now the Pope can see that you are blinded by your own ego. But the Pope is here to say that you can see again. Because after the Pope reaches back to 1975, delivers a Dolemite Pimp Slap, and beats you for that TNA World Heavyweight Championship you're going to want 20/20 vision so you can see what a true champion should look like.

Mike Tenay: AJ Styles and Pope D'Angelo Dinero they'll meet one on one at Lockdown for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

Taz: I can't wait

AJ Styles and Pope D'Angelo Dinero stare at each other as we head to break.

-Commercial-

During the commercial break spot is seen of Magnus and Rob Terry brawling backstage. Rob Terry is seen picking up Magnus and running him into a stack of equipment.

Mike Tenay: Folks this is what happened during the commercial break. Rob Terry and Magnus tearing up the backstage area.

Taz: These two need to settle their differences somehow before they destroy our backstage area.

Back inside the Impact Zone as Angel On My Shoulder plays to loud boos as Lacey Von Erich makes her way to the ring along with Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne.

Mike Tenay: Well we are a few seconds away from finding out who the final participant in the Queen of the Cage match at Lockdown on April 18th. Last week we saw Velvet Sky qualify for the match and this past Saturday Sarita and Madison Rayne earned their spot in the match.

Papercut plays to loud cheers as Angelina Love rushes towards the ring and immediately goes after Lacey Von Erich.

Taz: Angelina not wasting any time here tonight.

Mike Tenay: The history between her and the Beautiful People is well documented.

Queen of the Cage qualifying match

Lacey Von Erich vs. Angelina Love

The match: Angelina takes Lacey Von Erich down and chokes her on the mat. Angelina bounces her head off the mat before getting back to her feet. Lacey gains the upper hand after an eye rake and chokes Angelina on the ropes. Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky get their shots in while the ref is distracted by Lacey Von Erich. Lacey gets a two count after a discus punch. Lacey tries for the backflip elbow drop but Angelina moves out of the way. Angelina knocks Lacey down with rights. Angelina gets a two count after a spear. Angelina tries for the Lights Out but Madison Rayne jumps up on the apron. Angelina knocks her off the ring apron but gets caught with a glancing blow from the ugly stick by Velvet Sky. Angelina stumbles back to the center of the ring where Lacey Von Erich goozles her for the chokeslam. Velvet Sky turned towards the crowd prematurely celebrating. Lacey goes for it but Angelina reverses the move into a victory roll for the three count just as Velvet Sky is turning around and realizing what is happening.

Winner: Angelina Love

Angelina Love slips out of the ring before Velvet Sky or Madison Rayne can enter the ring. Velvet Sky looks almost psychotic as Angelina walks up the ramp with an almost sinister smirk on her face.

Taz: Angelina Love ruining the Beautiful People's plans of a clean sweep in the Queen of the Cage.

-Commercial-

Backstage Lauren is with Kaz

Lauren: This Sunday at Lockdown you will get a shot at the TNA X Division Championship against Douglas Williams. What are your thoughts on the comments Douglas Williams has said in the past?

Kaz: If I may borrow a phrase from Ke$ha Doug stop talkin that blah blah blah. You know I came back to TNA with a point to prove and that point was that I was still the best uncrowned champion. I've had main event matches. I've wrestled the best talent in the world. You may be a great technical wrestler but I know my way around a wrestling mat too. But you see I know that these fans want excitement and that's what I provide each and every night I walk through that curtain. That's what the X division is all about.

Back inside the arena as Brian Kendrick and Jay Lethal are in the ring just being introduced by David Penzer.

Mike Tenay: Speaking of the X division we are set for some tag team x division action.

Taz: Also speaking of the X division champion Douglas Williams is joining us at the broadcast table.

Douglas Williams: Gentlemen are we ready for a gymnastics display?

Shannon Moore and Amazing Red make their way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: Douglas I have to ask what brings you out here.

Douglas Williams: Well as many people know I am a huge fan of gymnastics at the summer Olympics so I'm out here to see if anybody has what it takes to compete at the international level.

Shannon Moore and Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick and Jay Lethal

The match: Shannon Moore and Jay Lethal start things out with a fast exchange of near falls and arm drags which Shannon gets the better of. Brian Kendrick tags himself into the match and tries to slow the match down by tossing Shannon out of the ring. Kendrick and Moore fights on the entrance ramp as Amazing Red enters the ring, hits the ropes and connects with a swanton over the top rope to the floor. Douglas Williams stands up at the commentary booth and holds up a score card which has a 2 on it. As soon as all three men recover Jay Lethal does a dive of his own and again Douglas Williams holds up the card with the 2 written on it as the match goes to commercial. Back from commercial as Jay Lethal has Amazing Red covered for a near fall. Brian Kendrick tags himself into the match. Kendrick connects with a backflip kick in the corner. Kendrick wastes time jawing with Lethal allowing Red to surprise him with a Red Eye. Red gets the tag in to Shannon Moore who cleans house on Kendrick. Shannon gets a two count after a spinning heel kick. Shannon tries for a springboard cross body but Kendrick ducks underneath causing Shannon to go crashing to the mat. Kendrick pulls him back to his feet and hooks him for sliced bread. Kendrick runs up the corner, blind tag by Lethal, and connects with sliced bread number two. Lethal follows up by climbing to the top rope and connecting the with the Macho Man Elbow Drop. Lethal covers and gets the three count.

Winners: Jay Lethal and Brian Kendrick

Mike Tenay: We just saw a small preview of what will happen at Lockdown in the X division Xscape match.

Douglas Williams: Yes and now you're about to see another demonstration of what's going to happen at Lockdown.

Douglas throws off his headset and walks towards the ring bypassing Kendrick and Lethal and enters the ring. Douglas starts attacking both Amazing Red and Shannon Moore.

Taz: Douglas Williams beating the hell out of the X Division competitors.

Douglas continues his attack as Jay Lethal and Brian Kendrick argue on the ramp. Lethal wants to go back but Kendrick's telling him not to. Lethal shoves him out of the way and starts walking towards the ring but Kendrick attacks him from behind stopping him. Kendrick attacking Lethal on the entrance ramp as Douglas is doing the same in the ring to Red and Moore. Suddenly Kaz runs out from the back and takes Kendrick out before running into the ring but Douglas Williams clears the ring before Kaz can get to him.

Mike Tenay: These two will meet this Sunday at Lockdown. We're gonna take a commercial break.

-Commercial-

Video package for the Knockout's title up until the feud between Tara and Daffney is seen. Video then cuts backstage to Ric Flair in his locker room with the other members of Team Flair.

Ric Flair: Last week was great. All of em left laying. Beaten down by the greatest assembly of athletes in the world today. But we need to keep in mind that this is just the beginning. What we did last week we need to do again this week. We need Team Hogan to be beat to the point where they can't even make it to Lockdown. Now tonight Robert Roode I need you to win that match so that we can get the advantage at Lockdown. The entire time that Hogan has been here he has stacked the deck against each and every one of you including the Champ AJ Styles. But at Lockdown Team Hogan as well as Hulkamania will be history. WHOO!

Video then cuts back inside the arena as Max Buck is already in the ring and Alex Shelley is on the way to the ring.

Taz: Here we go with another preview of Lockdown as Max Buck, Alex Shelley and Brother Ray are set to face off here. These three along with their partners will compete to become the new TNA World Tag Team champions.

Mike Tenay: And just to follow up on what when down earlier involving Rob Terry and Magnus I've just been informed that those two will meet later on tonight in a match so you don't want to miss that.

Brother Ray enters the ring last as the ref calls for the bell.

Max Buck vs. Alex Shelley vs. Brother Ray

The Match: Max and Alex double team Brother Ray to start the match trying to take him out. Both men clothesline him over the top to the floor. Alex tells Max to fly. Max hits the ropes but Alex nails him with a superkick and covers for a two count. Alex delivers a baseball slide dropkick to Brother Ray keeping him out of the ring. Alex turns his attention back to Max who catches him with a kick to the midsection. Max follows up by springing off the ropes and connecting with a tornado DDT for a near fall. Brother Ray enters the ring as Max is pulling Alex back to his feet. Max Irish whips Alex towards Brother Ray who catches him with a clothesline. Max tries surprising Brother Ray with a super kick but Brother Ray catches his foot and spins him around into the Bubba Bomb. Brother Ray turns his attention back to Alex Shelley who delivers a kick to the midsection and tries for sliced bread but Ray pushes him into the ropes. Shelley bounces off and Brother Ray drops him with a push up Bubba Cutter. Brother Ray covers and gets the three count.

Winner: Brother Ray

Taz: If Brother Ray does that at Lockdown Team 3D will be the new TNA World Tag Team Champs.

-Commercial-

Backstage Hulk Hogan is on the phone with somebody.

Hulk Hogan: You're on your way? You're really cutting this thing close brother. Alright we'll see you when you get here.

Taz: Who's he talking to?

Mike Tenay: That must be the fifth member of Team Hogan. That mystery partner of theirs is supposed to show up tonight.

Taz: Yeah but who's it gonna be Mike? I mean Hogan has so many connections it could be anybody.

Mike Tenay: Let's go to JB who's standing by with Mr. Anderson.

Video cuts to the interview wall where Jeremy Borash is with Mr. Anderson.

Jeremy Borash: At Lockdown this man goes one on one with Kurt Angle in a prisoner of war match. The only way to win the match is by escaping the cage either over the top or through the door.

Mr. Anderson cuts him off and reaches to the sky to receive his own microphone.

Mr. Anderson: JB you really have a knack for stating the obvious. Now stand back and let me show you how to work a microphone. Kurt Angle this prisoner of war match ought to be right up your alley. Seeing as you like to shake all the soldiers hands and be that proud American supporting your troops and all that other garbage. You people have no idea how sick I am of hearing about Kurt Angle and the troops. And the fact of the matter is everybody who boos me for my feelings on the troops ain't doing a damn thing to help them. They're not protesting trying to bring them back and they certainly don't help them when they get back home. Am I gonna help them? No because they chose to go overseas and now that they come back they can't integrate themselves into our society. Screw them. But back to Kurt Angle. This match is gonna end your career. I am personally gonna guarantee that. I will get out of that cage and plant both feet on the ground. And then I will announce “And the winner of the prisoner of war match MIISSTTTTEEEERRRRR

Mr. Anderson is cut off by Kurt Angle attacking him from the side. Kurt Angle hammers away at Mr. Anderson slamming him into the interview wall. Kurt Angle grabs a nearby trash can and slams Mr. Anderson over the head with it. Kurt Angle grabs Mr. Anderson's microphone.

Kurt Angle: ANGLE!

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and Magnus is in the ring for his match against Rob Terry. Rob Terry's music plays as he makes his way to the ring.

Mike Tenay: These two men have had a war over the past several weeks mainly revolving around that TNA Global Championship which Rob Terry defends proudly.

Rob Terry enters the ring and the match is under way.

Rob Terry vs. Magnus

The match: Magnus attacks Terry before he can even get all the way in the ring. Magnus hammers away as Terry tries to get both feet in the ring which he eventually does. Magnus tries to Irish whip him across the ring but Terry blocks it and reverses into an Irish whip of his own. Magnus bounces off and Terry turns him inside out with a huge shoulder block. Terry quickly picks Magnus up and presses him over head for several seconds before slamming him to the mat. Terry signals for the end of the match. Magnus staggers back to his feet and Rob Terry lifts him up and drives him into the mat with the huge spinebuster. Terry covers and gets the three count.

Winner: Rob Terry

Rob Terry is celebrating his victory when The Band enter the ring and start attacking him.

Taz: The hell? The band out here attacking Rob Terry for some unknown reason.

The Band continues beating the big man down when Eric Young runs into the ring to try to even the odds. Eric Young manages to pull the numbers away from Rob Terry enough for Rob to fight back. Rob Terry and Eric Young start winning the fight as Terry connects with the spin kick on Nash sending him out of the ring. Both Eric and Rob clothesline Scott Hall over the top rope to the floor. Syxx Pac is the only person left in the ring and he turns around into a huge chokeslam by the freak. Eric Young grabs a microphone.

Eric Young: Band. You wanna pull sneak attacks and play the numbers game? Well how about me and Big Rob face any combination of you three at Lockdown? You think you're tough when you're attacking people three on one. Let's see how tough you are when the sides are even.

Mike Tenay: Yeah. Let's see that guys.

Taz: Remember Rob Terry and Eric Young used to be allies in World Elite so they know each other quite well.

-Commercial-

Back on Impact and The Beautiful People are backstage in a locker room where a smaller almost go go dancer like cage is set up.

Velvet Sky: Uuggh. Angelina Love ruined our plans once again. It was supposed to be all three members of the Beautiful People in that match. We were supposed to show why we are the true dominant force in the Knockout's division.

Lacey Von Erich: Don't even worry about that. We still got two people in the match. Ooh I know let's give them a little preview of the victory dance we're gonna perform at Lockdown.

All three ladies enter the mini cage and being dancing provocatively when the lights go out and they immediately start screaming for somebody to help and turn the lights on. The lights come back on and Angelina Love is in the room and she's put a chain and padlock around the door so the girls can't get out. They start screaming and seem very scared of Angelina.

Angelina Love: No escape, bitches.

Taz: Angelina Love really getting inside the heads of the Beautiful People.

Mike Tenay: Remember it was several weeks ago when the Beautful People attacked Angelina and gave her several welts on her back. Coming up next its our main event match on Impact as Robert Roode and Jeff Hardy square off to determine which team gets the advantage at Lockdown.

-Commercial-

BEER! MONEY! Take a fall plays to boos as Robert Roode comes out accompanied by the other members of Team Flair.

Taz: Well Robert Roode's certainly not coming out here solo.

Mike Tenay: It was the numbers game last week that gave Team Flair the advantage as we went of the air last week.

David Penzer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first accompanied by Team Flair from Peterborough, Ontario weighing 240 pounds Robert Roode.

Modest plays to loud boos as Jeff Hardy comes out followed by the rest of Team Hogan.

Taz: Well I guess two can play at that game can't they?

Mike Tenay: Numbers almost even but yet we still haven't seen or heard from the fifth member of Team Hogan.

David Penzer: His opponent accompanied by Team Hogan from Cameron, North Carolina weighing 215 pounds Jeff Hardy.

Mike Tenay: A lot riding on this match for both men.

Taz: That's right whoever wins this match will earn the man advantage for their team.

Mike Tenay: Also I've been told that yes it has been confirmed for Lockdown it will be Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac of the Band taking on Eric Young and Rob Terry.

Robert Roode vs. Jeff Hardy

The match: Robert Roode and Jeff Hardy immediately begin trading blows to start the match. Jeff Hardy gets the advantage and tries for the twist of fate early but Robert Roode pushes him away. Robert Roode charges and levels Jeff with a clothesline. Robert Roode picks Jeff up and throws him out of the ring near the members of Team Flair where they immediately go on the attack as Robert Roode distracts the referee. Jeff Hardy thrown back in the ring where Robert Roode covers and gets a two count. Robert Roode puts Jeff Hardy on the middle rope and uses his knee against the back of the neck. Roode backs away allowing James Storm to get a few shots in. Robert Roode pulls Jeff Hardy away from the ropes and connects with a snapmare followed by a rolling neck snap. Robert Roode poses to the crowd before going for the pin and getting a near fall. Robert Roode pulls Jeff back to his feet but Jeff surprising him with the sitout jawbreaker. Roode staggers back and Jeff Hardy connects with a dropkick sending him out of the ring near team Hogan. Jeff distracts the referee as the members of Team Hogan give Robert Roode a taste of his own medicine hammering away at him. Robert Roode thrown back in the ring. Jeff Hardy waits for him to get back to his feet. Robert Roode staggers back to his feet, Jeff Hardy kicks him in the midsection and goes for the twist of fate but Robert Roode counters into a Roode Awakening. Roode covers and gets a very close two count. Robert Roode gets to his feet and signals for the end of the match. Jeff Hardy struggles to pull himself up. Robert Roode pulls him towards the center of the ring and sets him up for the Roode Bomb but Jeff Hardy escapes. Hardy with the kick to the midsection and connects with the twist of fate. Jeff climbs to the top rope ready to deliver the swanton when he's knocked off by Desmond Wolfe prompting the members of team Hogan to come over and start fighting with Team Flair. The fight spills inside the ring when Jeff Jarrett and Sting wind up in the ring. The referee has no choice but to throw the match out.

Winner: No contest

Mike Tenay: It's breaking down here on Impact. Team Flair and Team Hogan fighting each other in the ring.

Taz: The match is a no contest so we don't know who gets the advantage at Lockdown in the Lethal Lockdown match.

Just when team Hogan seems ready to gain the advantage Sting pulls the bat out and hits Jarrett with it. Matt Morgan nails Jeff Hardy with a carbon footprint. James Storm and Robert Roode hit a clothesline/lung blower combination on Rob Van Dam. Sting and Desmond Wolfe start attacking Abyss trying to wear him down.

Mike Tenay: The numbers just too much for team Hogan here.

Robert Roode and James Storm hit the DWI on Jeff Jarrett. The beat down continues when out of nowhere...

The lights go out. Silence for a few seconds.

Taz: The hell is going on in there.

Mike Tenay: Somebody turned out the lights in the Impact Zone.

A familiar theme song but one that hasn't been heard in a while starts playing.

Taz: Wait a minute. That sounds familiar.

The lights come back on and inside the ring is...

SAMOA JOE!

The pop in insane for Samoa Joe who immediately starts cleaning house hitting anything in his way. Joe takes out James Storm with the STJoe and follows up by leveling Desmond Wolfe with a Clothesline. Joe blocks the bat shot by Sting, kicks him in the midsection and tosses him out of the ring. Joe turns his attention to Robert Roode and takes him out with an atomic drop followed by a running single leg drop kick. The other members of Team Hogan are alive as they clear the ring of Team Flair. Abyss takes out Matt Morgan with the big boot. James Storm is the only person left. James Storm turns around into a huge black hole slam. Hardy climbs to the top rope and connects with the Swanton followed by RVD coming off with the five star frog splash.

Mike Tenay: What an absolute shocker. We haven't seen Samoa Joe in weeks and now he's aligned with Team Hogan.

Taz: Incredible Mike. Listen to the crowd chanting for Joe. Joe looked like a monster out here destroying everything in his path.

Mike Tenay: Lockdown it's this Sunday live on pay per view. You don't want to miss it.

Show ends with the members of Team Hogan posing in the ring.

-End of Show-

No Xplosion taping as this is a Pay Per View Week

Lockdown Card

AJ Styles© vs. Pope Dinero

Lethal Lockdown

Team Flair (Sting, Desmond Wolfe, Matt Morgan, Robert Roode and James Storm) vs. Team Hogan (Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, Rob Van Dam and Samoa Joe)

TNA World Tag Team Championship

Generation Me vs. Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D

Prisoner of War match

Kurt Angle vs. Ken Anderson

X-Division Championship

Doug Williams© vs. Kaz

Tag Team Grudge Match

Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac vs. Eric Young and Rob Terry

TNA Knockout's Championship

Tara© vs. Daffney

Queen of the Cage

Velvet Sky vs. Sarita vs. Madison Rayne vs. Angelina Love