TNA Wish List for 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I thought it would be fun to post a few things I wish would happen in TNA in the coming year. I'd like to hear if people think these would be good things and also feel free to add your own to the mix so we can see what people think would best help the company going forward.

1. Make PPV's seem important by changing the colour scheme, turnbuckle pads, ring apron, etc. This is not hard to do and would make a world of difference.

2. On the subject of PPV's, PLEASE for the love of God do not bait and switch people with DQ's that are later resolved on free television. Promise something and deliver on it.

3. John Morrison. The caliber of matches we'd get between him and AJ, Aries, Kaz, Sabin (when he's back), Shelley, Williams, Angle, Roode, Storm, etc. would be so awesome.

4. Jesse Sorensen to get any kind of new gimmick because anything is better than generic football boy. Actually, sending Sorensen to OVW for a few months would probably do him wonders.

5. Eric Young and ODB as a couple (for the lulz).

Kushikimi

Reaction score
I wish they could have better use of their money... I mean... instead of bringing in a lot of guys that then won't appear in TV and will become a waste, look Anderson... they could use that money for advertising. We know that when TNA advertises it's shows they have more viewers than when they don't.

I agree on Morrison signing, I don't want Melina there thought. If she was the cause of all of Morrison's problems in the past... just bring him, don't bring the problems all together.

My final wish would be for them to focus in the little steps that will take them far in the long run. For them not to think about the competition with WWE as something they have to make possible NOW... they have to focus on their own things, doing what they have been doing the past couple of months, develop their stars. I don't mind bringing in new faces or the ones WWE let go. But don't make them champions right away, build them up... make the most recognizable faces help you build the talent that you have. Hell guys like Kash, RVD, Flair, Aries can do wonders for the guys they have in TNA, the Sorensen's, Neal, Ion... I bet that could give them more results than going crazy just because they signed Hardy, Morrison or whoever.

TNA has a lot of ground to cover, but as of now I see them in the right path... I hope they don't get out of that road.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
My final wish would be for them to focus in the little steps that will take them far in the long run. For them not to think about the competition with WWE as something they have to make possible NOW... they have to focus on their own things, doing what they have been doing the past couple of months, develop their stars. I don't mind bringing in new faces or the ones WWE let go. But don't make them champions right away, build them up... make the most recognizable faces help you build the talent that you have. Hell guys like Kash, RVD, Flair, Aries can do wonders for the guys they have in TNA, the Sorensen's, Neal, Ion... I bet that could give them more results than going crazy just because they signed Hardy, Morrison or whoever.

This would go a long way to legitimizing them for sure. At this point I do believe TNA is shifting away from the desire to compete with WWE and is attempting to carve out their own niche. If they keep it up, who knows where they will be in just a couple of years?

Kushikimi

Reaction score
This would go a long way to legitimizing them for sure. At this point I do believe TNA is shifting away from the desire to compete with WWE and is attempting to carve out their own niche. If they keep it up, who knows where they will be in just a couple of years?

Right now they can only go up... they reached rock bottom on 2010, they have since recover a bit... 2012 and the future just seems bright for them. I can only hope they continue the good work and create something big there in a couple of years.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
1. Figure out PPV. Buyrates aren't improving, and even WWE are now moving in a different direction. The wrestling PPV market is dying, TNA needs to figure out their next move soon.

2. Patience. Stick with the current movement and don't get cold feet over a couple of missteps.

Castiel

Reaction score
2. Patience. Stick with the current movement and don't get cold feet over a couple of missteps.

This please. I don't really have too many wishes though, I like the making PPV's seem more important thing Fuji mentioned though. Really for 2012 I just want them to do good, I plan on watching more in 2012 sense I haven't watched a real full show sense Storm got the belt for that week. so yeah, make me enjoy your product for this year TNA!

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I thought it would be fun to post a few things I wish would happen in TNA in the coming year. I'd like to hear if people think these would be good things and also feel free to add your own to the mix so we can see what people think would best help the company going forward.

1. Make PPV's seem important by changing the colour scheme, turnbuckle pads, ring apron, etc. This is not hard to do and would make a world of difference.

2. On the subject of PPV's, PLEASE for the love of God do not bait and switch people with DQ's that are later resolved on free television. Promise something and deliver on it.

3. John Morrison. The caliber of matches we'd get between him and AJ, Aries, Kaz, Sabin (when he's back), Shelley, Williams, Angle, Roode, Storm, etc. would be so awesome.

4. Jesse Sorensen to get any kind of new gimmick because anything is better than generic football boy. Actually, sending Sorensen to OVW for a few months would probably do him wonders.

5. Eric Young and ODB as a couple (for the lulz).

This is where some WWE fanboys would step in and go "Haha TNA signing WWE rejects! Lulz!" But seriously I think signing John Morrison would be a great addition to the TNA roster, Could maybe even push him for the World Title.