TNA Turning Point 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Gallows is the only guy I KNEW was a member so I don't get why they made him a "prospect" but something tells me he'll be patched in this Thursday or after the next PPV.

Exactly, everything about his role says that he shouldn't be labeled a prospect at all, even if only temporary.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He turned heel at the end of the match. What about Triple H vs John Cena or Shawn Michaela vs John Cena.
He made the swerve switch during the final moments but watch the weeks leading up again, he was clearly booked going in as the "bad guy."

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Austin was clearly the heel. TBF I don't remember nearly anything about WM 6.

Here is what I remember. Hogan loses the WHC to Warrior who then has both that and the IC belt. Warrior could not carry the company because he was a fucking assclown that they eventually put the belt back on Hogan

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He made the swerve switch during the final moments but watch the weeks leading up again, he was clearly booked going in as the "bad guy."

I love how you ignore Michaels vs Cena and Hunter vs Cena.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Here is what I remember. Hogan loses the WHC to Warrior who then has both that and the IC belt. Warrior could not carry the company because he was a fucking assclown that they eventually put the belt back on Hogan

I think that is verbatim what the match description reads as well, lmao

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
No it doesn't. He fucking beat the man who screwed him now onto the title.

So it should end with him beating that asshole for the title. How much more gratifying would that be. He beat the man who not only took the belt from him in the first place and the one who kept screwing him out of that match for the title.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Refresh my memory, it's been a while and I was still in grade school, but were Bret and Shawn both faces going into WM 12? I wanna say they were, but I am foggy on the backstory, only remember the match.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So it should end with him beating that asshole for the title. How much more gratifying would that be. He beat the man who not only took the belt from him in the first place and the one who kept screwing him out of that match for the title.

But he already beat Roode, do you want Roode to win the title only to have Storm beat him again?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Refresh my memory, it's been a while and I was still in grade school, but were Bret and Shawn both faces going into WM 12? I wanna say they were, but I am foggy on the backstory, only remember the match.

Yes they were.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I believe Hart was the heel as Michaels was screwed out of the title by everyone but Vince's mom that year.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No it doesn't. He fucking beat the man who screwed him now onto the title.
If you want an anticlimactic, lame title win for Storm then be happy. But I'm still hoping it happens the right way.