TNA Story line?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Raw

Reaction score
I wanted to get back in to TNA. So can anyone update me on what is going on in TNA? Thanks.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well the Sons of Anarchy are trying to take over for some reason one of them, the Sargent of Arms is Devon another is the guy that Mike Tenay knows, It seems to be fizzling at the moment. Without much progress.

AJ Styles isn't able to get a title shot for a year.

The only ones I've really noticed as of late a couple of others are starting. TNA got pretty stagnant recently imo.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
ahhhh you poor guy you picked the wrong time.

Bully Ray is fucking Brooke Hogan on TV.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
- its still bush league
- they are still reviving the nWo
- RVD still sucks ass
- tag and women divisions are dead as a dodo

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Austin Aries is hunting down the X-Division title to get his rematch for the World Heavyweight due to the stipulations added for Destination X.

Past Gut Check winners have been getting used on TV, Christian York is looking to be the best of the group, with Wes Brisco barely behind him.

Morrison is still wearing a mask despite everyone knowing damned well it is him, Gallows & Devon remain the only people to be unmasked in Aces & Eights.

Chavito has teamed with Hernandez, it feels like the face version of LAX.

Samoa Joe is your reigning, & defending TV Champion, this is the most excited I have been about that title since its original inception as the Legends Championship.

Former WWE Diva's make up pretty much all of your KO's division(remembering ODB was at OVW when WWE still had their hands in it), leaving basically Madison Rayne.

Pretty much everything else worth noting, has already been said by others.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
It's worth watching for when Austin Aries is on, but I find myself losing interest quickly otherwise.