TNA safier then WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Go read that article about Dixie and THEN tell me TNA looks after their talent. ---->

Axis

Reaction score
Axis and Luke just answer these questions for me, no bs or anything, just a staright answer please. thank you.

Why didn't vince answer the question that was asked by one of the female reports in this video? why did vince get so angry about the question that was asked of him? Isn't vince the CEO of the wwe and doesn't the CEO finalize everything in the company, espically something as dangerous as the stunt in which Owen Hart had done?
and anyone else that would like to weigh in on this, please do.
thank you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahN-Ttzl8M&NR=1
You believe that Vince McMahon purposely murdered Own Hart. There's nothing more that needs to be said.

I should also say, fuck Dixie Carter. But also fuck that S. Bruce guy who spends his time writing hit pieces on Dixie and TNA. The company is run horribly, but that guy is a poor excuse for a journalist of any sort, and his credibility is that of a doorknob.

fuzzy

Reaction score
You believe that Vince McMahon purposely murdered Own Hart. There's nothing more that needs to be said.

I should also say, fuck Dixie Carter. But also fuck that S. Bruce guy who spends his time writing hit pieces on Dixie and TNA. The company is run horribly, but that guy is a poor excuse for a journalist of any sort, and his credibility is that of a doorknob.
Axis, I believe that vince could've done more but for some reason or another he ignored it that night even though the wire wasn't safe enough. However I do believe that he should in some way take responsiblity for it whch he hasn't.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
The schedule is safer, but the people in charge of the WWE are more concerned with safety than are TNA officials. The WWE has a very strict substance policy, which TNA does not have. That is why the Jeff Hardy situation happened. And the Kurt Angle situation. It is why Edge retired in the WWE and didn't keep wrestling, like Hogan would have apparently had him do.

so Vince McMahon getting all pissed off at bob costas was over nothing then?
opposing a wrestler's union or...blah, i'm not smart or whatever, but blah!
vince doesn't care, he just has that policy cause a bunch of roided up wrestlers on his roster would have the media all over him and shit, and politics or whatnot, blah!
not good for the wwe's image, vince only cares about the image and what not of his company, ni'gga's company is like his G-Spot, he gonna wrap some condoms on it to protect dat shit, but mutha fuckaz gonna be back on da' juice in some point, hell ted debiase and the gang already starting to look a little juice flabby.

Axis

Reaction score
Come back to me when you can formulate a sentence.