• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Knockout Gone from the Company

Dale

Super Moderator
PWInsider reports that Lei'D Tapa is now done with TNA. Her loss to Gail Kim is her final appearance with the company. Tapa tweeted the following last night:

"When One Door Closes another door opens! Thanks @ImpactWrestling for the opportunity to share with the world my passion for what I enjoy doing! To all of my fans I love you all & thank you for your Loyal support from day 1!! Forever grateful and blessed!! Looking forward to the future & great things to come!! Keep supporting Queen Of Rings we bout to takeover!! To the top we go!!! #BowDown"
Just more justification as to why this company is Blue by putting this goof over Ivelisse when they did the GutCheck.

Slim

Soooooo I take it she wasn't any good? I dunno I never watched so I'm just asking for what the ones that did see her compete think.

Dale

Super Moderator
Personally I thought she was garbage and only hired because of her look in hopes that she would turn out to be their next Kong.

punk13

She's part of that huge Samoan family tree(atleast i think she is) She'll get a spot in wwe. An alliance with Tamina most likely.