TNA in MAJOR NEW SIGNING TALKS AND I MEAN MAJOR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Man this is awesome. First TNA will sign Rock, then Lesnar, then Jericho, then Goldberg, then Big Show, then Hogan, and finally they will sign RVD.

Reaction score
The Rock in TNA would be great for TNA but I can't see the Rock coming back to wrestling. The guy is making movies, living a dream he has everything in place therefore I don’t see the point in him coming back.

On the other hand if he does decide to somehow come back then TNA ratings would defiantly go up.

Would I like to see him back? Hell Yeah
Do I think he is coming back? Hell No.

Anyway I much rather see him on WWE!!!

PeepShow

BROCK LESNAR CAN'T BE SIGNED TO TNA CAUSE TNA ISN'T MAKING MONEY, SAME WITH THE ROCK

ROFL, I will be annoying your ass every day till this forum crashes at you if Lesnar signs with TNA. You dont even know what I would do to you if Rock signed there, but I really dont have to worry about that b/c its not gunna happen. This story is complete and utter shit. If its been posted on a news site, send me the direct link, and I will believe it

Reaction score
^Yes, if Rock is going to come back, he should go to WWE. All he accomplishes by going to TNA is holding back even more stars than are being held back now. Sorry, but sometimes TNA, you have to push someone who has talent that the mainstream fans god forbid may not know about. And I'm not talking about Samoa Joe, as he WAS the biggest Indy star out there, and a lot of the fans already knew about him. They have to do what they did with Styles, Daniels and essentially a lot of other guys before 2006.

Bringing in the Rock doesn't accomplish any of that, not that I believe this bullshit story anyway.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Man this is awesome. First TNA will sign Rock, then Lesnar, then Jericho, then Goldberg, then Big Show, then Hogan, and finally they will sign RVD.

Riiigght. I seriously hope you are kidding because that would be the only guys in the entire organization. They cannot afford the asking prices of those people.

I'm not necessarily speaking of you, but I love how people seem to think wrestling organizations have an infinite amount of money. Especially TNA who has neverned a profit in their entire existance.

MikeRaw

First off,I dount this is true.Secondly,TNA may think this will help ratings but it wont.Because firstly,the rocks old fans WILL NOT want to watch him in TNA.Secondly,people would have to know of TNA in order to hear the news and we all now of TNA yet most of us dont like it so a random guys who has never watched wrestling before wont hear of this news and if he does he wont know who the rock is.My point is,TNA will not get their ratings up by signing Rock because WWE fans are the people they are trying to get,and WWE fans are getting fed up with TNA.
Anyways,I doubt this rumor...

PeepShow

firstly,the rocks old fans WILL NOT want to watch him in TNA

LMAO are you kidding me? Dude, if the Rock were to come over to TNA, the news would dpread so fast you wouldnt get any words outta your mouth.....lol

ANd as for him being too old. :roflmao:

Dude, he is relatively young if you think about it. 35 yrs old isnt that old. Ive complied a list of wrestleres and are older:

Triple H
Stone Cold
HBK
Kane
Taker
Angle
Sting
Big Show
Jericho
RVD
Batista
Booker
Jeff Jarrett

I could name more, but I got too tired :)

Reaction score
why is this topic still going on? its a false rumor...

And how do you know its fake I mean do you work for TNA. I mean the Rock loves wrestling but he doesnt want to go back on road it makes sense. There loads people who do anything to see the great one in the ring rating would off the hook.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
And how do you know its fake I mean do you work for TNA. I mean the Rock loves wrestling but he doesnt want to go back on road it makes sense. There loads people who do anything to see the great one in the ring rating would off the hook.

first off i think you put your email adresses in the wrong place...

second why would anybody thats make millions per movie want to come back to wrestling? especially with the image that it has now...nevermind the fact that TNA is a second rate promotion. also TNA doesnt have the cash to afford the rock...

and finally it hasnt been reported on any legit wrestling news site. need any more reasons?

MC Rae

Reaction score
^^^ *ping*

I think thats the sound of a nail being hit on the head.

This will never happen. Lesnar is MUCH MUCH more realistic.