TNA in MAJOR NEW SIGNING TALKS AND I MEAN MAJOR

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Dude I am heavily LOLn right now. Hey, here is a guy that loves wrestling, but doesn't want to be on the road, but still wants to satisfy his awaiting fans, there is no alternative here, TNA is his only choice. If TNA gets Rock, then Brock, I mean come on that other crap has what Cena? No comparison, just no comparison!

That's exactly what I was thinking. With TNA having Rock and Lesnar, while WWE has champions like Khali and Cena? I think TNA kinda wins on that one.

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
generally magazines like that are kayfabe magazines and are 99% bullshit as it is. Until I see it reported on the torch or the observer, I'm not buying it.
Exactly. Why listen to a magazine that you've never heard of before and trust it with a big story like that. I won't believe it till I also read it myself on a trusted site.

Also, like Lance Storm or Bischoff (can't remember who) said no matter what TNA do, no matter who they bring in, it won't make them better. Sting came, nothing. Christian came in, nothing. Angle came in, still nothing.

Montana

NEWS FLASH!!!!!

The ROCK WILL NEVER WRESTLE IN TNA. RVD not going to wrestle in TNA.. And by the time brock lesnars contract with the wwe is up, TNA will be dead or on its last leg. I hate how TNA speculate all this BS. Name ONE wwe wrestler other than cage, that was from the wwe, that wasn't fired and went to tna. TNA is the MINOR LEAGUES. The sooner the fans, and tna realize this, the better off they will be.

The Rated R CMStar

Originally Posted by xtremebadass
Dude I am heavily LOLn right now. Hey, here is a guy that loves wrestling, but doesn't want to be on the road, but still wants to satisfy his awaiting fans, there is no alternative here, TNA is his only choice. If TNA gets Rock, then Brock, I mean come on that other crap has what Cena? No comparison, just no comparison!
That's exactly what I was thinking. With TNA having Rock and Lesnar, while WWE has champions like Khali and Cena? I think TNA kinda wins on that one.

Yeah, like they defeat WWE all the time in ratings. C'mon, if TNA thinks that bringing a superstar like The Rock would change something, well, they are TNA so they probably believe it. And Cena has had more impact on the wrestling industry than Rocky(I am a Rock fan, but that's the true), so, quoting some other members, there is no comparison.

Exxon

Reaction score
No chance. I'm a TNA fan, but the only reason Rock needs wrestling is to promote his movies. How's he gonna promote on a show with a 1.0 rating?

samborambo

Reaction score
The Rock in TNA, Why? What could TNA offer him that WWE could not. If the rock was seriously considering coming back in the squared circle for a short stint don't you think the WWE would offer him just a big a deal (If it came down to money). Surely the Rock would rather do a program with Cena or Ortan than doing old ground with Angle. And the WWE would take Rock back for a short stint as he is still in good terms with WWE.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
so yeah i was right, this false rumor never appeared on any legit wrestling site so like can this discussion end?

jkdevil

Reaction score
Fuck to all of you, The Rock will never comes to TNA, he will hire TNA's toilet, may be, and after pissing, he'll go!

But anything can happen, right? Maybe even Cena can come to TNA!

And by the way, I'm coming to TNA too!

circle

Reaction score
Don't think the Rock will go to TNA...he doesn't even look like he is in wrestling shape right now.