TNA Bound For Glory 2013 LIVE Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score

kNJn4Es.png

OFFICIAL LD OF BOUND FOR GLORY LIVE FROM BEAUTIFUL SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA!

The miles traveled, the battles fought, the challenges met and the lives changed … all of them lead here. TNA Wrestling is heading to San Diego for the very first time with its marquee Pay-Per-View event of 2013 BOUND FOR GLORY, live from Viejas Arena on the campus of San Diego State University Sunday, Oct. 20, at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT.
---------------------------------------------------------

TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Bully Ray (C) vs. AJ Styles

ZZkTMAC.jpg

Magnus vs. Sting

Doh9qB1.jpg

Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode

fe48IxL.jpg

TNA X-Division Championship (Ultimate X) - Manik (C) vs. Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Sabin vs. Samoa Joe

J3i5iYn.jpg

TNA Knockouts Championship - ODB (C) vs. Brooke Tessmacher vs. Gail Kim

LJZyx4R.jpg

TNA World Tag Team Championship - Gunner & James Storm vs. ??? (Whoever Wins The Pre-Show Gauntlet Match)

jP1Unk2.jpg

Countdown To Bound For Glory Match:

Gauntlet Match - Bro-Mans (Robbie E & Jesse Godderz) vs. EY & Joseph Parks vs. Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels & Kazarian) vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero

clcL7Sf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
With Bully Ray back in his rightfully place as World Heavyweight Champion of IMPACT Wrestling and AJ Styles looking like a possible contender, this show is beginning to peak my interest again. So far the series has taken a unique turn as EGO climbs the ranks to the top. I cannot wait to see what the BFG series holds in store for us in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for getting this Bound For Glory LD up in such a timely manner @The Viper. This show should spark some good conversation in the following weeks leading up to it.

The Viper

Reaction score
With Bully Ray back in his rightfully place as World Heavyweight Champion of IMPACT Wrestling and AJ Styles looking like a possible contender, this show is beginning to peak my interest again. So far the series has taken a unique turn as EGO climbs the ranks to the top. I cannot wait to see what the BFG series holds in store for us in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks for getting this Bound For Glory LD up in such a timely manner @The Viper. This show should spark some good conversation in the following weeks leading up to it.

Totally agree. I see a couple of big things happening at this years show. AJ just has to face Bully. Only makes sense right now. Man, I'm excited.

No problem, buddy. Was shocked it want up yet so I found this the perfect time to put it up since the winner of the BFG series will soon be named at No Surrender.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm liking the BFG card so far. It's nothing overly different from TNA's usual big show efforts (multi-knockout title match? check. multi person x-title gimmick match? check) but AJ/Bully had that great match at Slammiversary a couple of years back, Roode/Angle could be good, and GunnerStorm/Bad Influence should be fun provided it happens.

Of course, the highlight is the Ultimate X line up is awesome, and should be great. However, I'm a bit bored of that gimmick match now, and can't see a lot new being brought to the table.

Castiel

Reaction score
While the card is actually pretty strong, the build has been dreadful. They starting building Mafia/EGO after Mafia/Aces got too played out only to switch to Sting/Magnus? I mean, sounds like a great match that will help Magnus a lot but what was the point of the EGO attack during the last multi-man tag? Wasn't Roode seemingly going to face Aries before that too? Plus, there's obviously the big AJ change last minute and then most of the build being about him and Dixie instead of Bully.

Ultimate X is star studded but it's like a MITB 'Mania match with guys who they just had nothing for and threw them together last minute. I can't see any of them bringing anything to the match honestly.

The Viper

Reaction score
Apparently last nights episode of Impact was excellent and really helped out the BFG build up a bit. I wouldn't know since I didn't see it but whatevs. TNA sucks right now.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I didn't watch last night. I'm finding myself less interested which can't be a good thing.

Fanged Fury

I enjoyed the Magnus/Sting and EGO's tag match; the Aries and Hardy match; Brooke and Velvet's match; and seeing Lady Tapa destroy ODB was terrific as well. The fact Dixie Carter cannot act and comes off very boring killed the hype of the start of Impact for me. She Vickie Guerrero started off Smackdown great and took the whole flirty/bitchy role to new heights. Dixie doesn't have the same ring presences or charisma that Stephanie or Vickie do. Overall, the hype going into the PPV is certainly there, but is it too late for some of us already? I'll watch it because not only is it free, but I like Magnus, Styles, ODB, and so forth. I don't think it's going to be AMAZING.

The Viper

Reaction score
I didn't watch last night. I'm finding myself less interested which can't be a good thing.

Same with me. The card might look decent but fuck the build up, which doesn't help me wanna watch it. I'm only interested in Magnus/Sting and possibly the Ultimate X.

Castiel

Reaction score
The tag match was really good, as was EGO HOF induction ceremony honoring the Prime Minister of Suave and Debonair. Seriously, watch this video.

[video=youtube;n8Od8SwmsbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8Od8SwmsbU[/video]

Angle/Roode should be great. Kurt has really gotten into shape. The handicap match was good as it ended with some actual build between Styles/Bully. Garrett botched so much on small things throughout the match though... also, from what I caught Hardy/Aries killed it. I just can't imagine Jeff in Ultimate X at this day and age doing anything great.

The Viper

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the EGO Hall of Fame. Didn't catch it. Heard great things.

While I'm at it, I posted the full BFG card in the OP. As the now babyface Damien Sandow would say, YOU'RE WELCOME!

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the EGO Hall of Fame. Didn't catch it. Heard great things.

While I'm at it, I posted the full BFG card in the OP. As the now babyface Damien Sandow would say, YOU'RE WELCOME!

He turned already?

Fanged Fury

After seeing the entire I really like these matches. I'm rooting for aj, Magnus, Kurt angle, Gail Kim, ego, and Chris Sabin for this one. The entire card is freaking packed! I wish the last few weeks of impact were better, but just seeing the potential for an outstanding night has brought back a little motivation!

Castiel

Reaction score
Wait... that's the KO match? Makes sense but what the hell is with ODB feuding with Tapa then? Also, whatever happened to Tarryn?