Throwback Music Mafia [Game Thread]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chloe B

Reaction score
He faked info as scum last game which is even more bold

Shit is WIFOM at best.

The best thing to do is to get into my own mind and go from there.

For example, do you think I'm afraid to be lynched right now or give a fuck if I am? If I was, why would push the game as I am when that's notoriously part of my scum meta?

Reason: I don't give a fuck about getting lynched and/or am not afraid because I don't have confirmed team mates to worry about

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Anyway, I've got to head off for the night. Life prevails.

More content when I next peep in, I'll try to make that sooner rather than later :zayn

Curry

Anything can happen, to anyone, to any degree.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
calgaryflames
I can say what I am but not what I can do if ya want
Please don't. If we want you to claim as a group it'll be made clear by people other than Chloe.

Reactions: Tweet

Chloe B

Reaction score
Also Flay you're acting like I don't suspect you at all anymore, which isn't true. You're still somebody I'd be happy to see a claim of, potentially get a better read in the process. The wagon has more votes.

Surely you can see why I would stick on you for now. Unless you feel I'm being opportunistic scum, I felt my reasons were more than fair with what I've had to go off. I could have just said nothing and let the votes hopefully continue on you, but I like to be open about my reads and thought process.

I don't think these are scum traits.

Sounds like you're winging it tbh (scum meta as told by you). You were indecisive on me and sounded far more suspicious of Rugrat before but now you're Billy Big Balls about suspicion on me to justify leaving a vote on me.

Barry obviously has a personal gripe with me and Chevy is too WIFOMed to read me in any meaningful way so that's the wagon you're backing. You ain't got shit, son.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I can say what I am but not what I can do if ya want

That's fine, you can WIFOM the scum that way while giving Town enough information on whether to protect or not

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Flay

For trying to get Blaine to claim and his early play around acting like Blaine was confirmed to be a cop or something made no sense.

Curry town, TFW town, tweet town, Blaine probably town

Reactions: T-Pein™

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
That’s going to draw some ire, i am pologize

Chloe B

Reaction score
T-Pein has been the most constructive so far, and brought up some fair points. I would say he's the reason we're mostly out of fluff for the most part, so I give him props for that.

Okay let's rewind then, here is all of T-Pein's analysis up until that point -

Here is one option.

Chloe B seems sincere with their vote.
Rugrat seems opportunistic.

I think 75% of the time the mafia is always hiding amongts the inactives.
Makes sense.
Why talk if you can make town fight amongst themselves...

Fluff votes are trash,
We should only use them to force someone to talk ( inactives )
So he should be pushing blaine otherwise its just an opportunistic Vote.
Chloe at least is trying to create and grow the wagon.

The other 35% the mafia/scum controls thread.
So hitting the inactives is always better than randomly trying to vote peeps.
We hit an inactive first tbqh.

Eh its a day one gut feel wagon.
Why would I like/dislike it.
I also try to push those when I am early to the thread.
I got here late so I can make more reads and I dont like what rugrat is doing.
Jumping blindly into the gut feel of someone else.
What is the point?
The point should be to make that person talk but he doesnt seem interested in doing that.
Looks to me like he just wants a lynch.

I am always town.
This year Ive been town 100% of the time.

Optimal mafia play is to literally just sit back and let town talk to themselves....
Like we are questioning people rn for posting.
The easiest targets are always the actives.

So what exactly did you agree with TFW? Most of his analysis was the inactive stuff and backing me for what I was doing but calling Rugrat scum for jumping on quick. Tbf you do peg Rugrat as scum as more...but you don't show that with your vote do you? You'd rather let the wagon develop on me and see if you can get a claim off a less scummy player based off a player's analysis that you agreed with.

Because of the Blaine votes. Flay voting first and then Rugrat following, didn't feel like scum/scum. I agreed with T-Pein's anaylsis.

I guess you did looking back as you got Blaine to say he wasn't VT after being rattled a tad. I just didn't know where you were trying to go with it afterwards. It felt like Town response to me.

When I was reading back T-Pein was doing a ton and analysis, so I felt good about him and appreciated his continued efforts to get us out of fluff.

Yet somehow you ignore all I've been doing all this time and decide to wagon me over a more scummy Rugrat (IN YOUR OWN WORDS) and you didn't see me and Rugrat as scum/scum did you?

I'm not tunneling Flay for the record, I can see where this might be aggressive town play from him and I can't deny he's being doing a lot in the thread. I just don't know if I want to switch my vote at this juncture, I think maybe Rugrat might be a better choice. Just because he goes quiet a lot and I'm not sure if I like his play around a player I find to be Town (Blaine)

Being indecisive as Town is literally my downfall lmao I never trust my reads all that much, especially Day 1. The wagon on you has more votes and so far more people in agreement (unless they have changed their mind now) If I move to Rugrat, I'm not really pushing unless I can get people to follow.

I'm not gonna stop you for the reasons you have, but you're better off looking elsewhere

If the town players in this game let this scummy shit slide, then you can lynch me without a claim, because if you aren't gonna play properly, neither am I. It is the most pussy scum shit to not go for someone you read as scum more just because you don't think you're going to get traction and the default to the most popular wagon.

Also Flay you're acting like I don't suspect you at all anymore, which isn't true. You're still somebody I'd be happy to see a claim of, potentially get a better read in the process. The wagon has more votes.

Surely you can see why I would stick on you for now. Unless you feel I'm being opportunistic scum, I felt my reasons were more than fair with what I've had to go off. I could have just said nothing and let the votes hopefully continue on you, but I like to be open about my reads and thought process.

I don't think these are scum traits.

- You said you agreed with T-Pein's analysis and that Me/Rugrat wasn't scum/scum
- You pegged Rugrat as the more scummy of the two
- You vote me instead because you're afraid you'll get no traction and because I'm the popular wagon

being opportunistic scum is exactly what you are doing

Chloe B

Reaction score
Too many platitudes from you about your own play as well. A tad overdone

Last edited:

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Hello friends and fellow competitors.

Who is town?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
T-Pein I would love to read anything other than town and legitimately considered voting him before I'd even read the thread but after reading the thread I couldn't in good faith deny that he feels identical to his garbagio town game last time out

Imma have to vote for you dawg.
I think you are trying to buddy and get me off your sights.
not gonna happen.
I have a bad feeling about you.

Vote Ace

If I get anything better I will move it but I am ok with this for now.

GODZILLA_1962_099.jpg

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also, T-Pein isn't confirmed town

just throwing that out there

Why would I be confirmed town?
MINILLA_1967_154.jpg

It is literally day 1.
I have not said I am confirmed yet.
The confirmation will come once I get to lynching the mafia.

Today I am sussing,
Rugrat
Ace