This week in Cracked Tweets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BDC

Reaction score
Well, it's been a slow week on the Twit. But there's always fun to be had!

First off, John Bradshaw What'shisname is fun. I've been dropping little twits about his hair piece. I mean, come on! He pets that more than his cat!

JBL.jpg

WISECRACK ‏@Wisecrack_LWO
@JCLayfield There are two things I am sure of in life. Owen Hart was a great wrestler and JBL's hair is a rug #baldLikeHaas

Haven't got a reaction from him, but it's only a matter of time!

And, THEN, theres the HOT ROD himself! Roddy Piper! Remember last week he was yelling at me on the Twit! lol.
Well, I figured he's always retweeting birthday wishes. SO I sent a request.

Roddy_Rodders.jpg

@kelli_rochelli @R_Roddy_Piper Hey, Hot ROD! How about a RT for my bday?

and whataya know?

Rowdy Roddy Piper ‏@R_Roddy_Piper
@Wisecrack_LWO @kelli_rochelli Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true!!

@R_Roddy_Piper thanks Ruddy! Ur the greatest
(and YES I spelled his name wrong..lol)

@R_Roddy_Piper oh, they already have

Then, I decided to try it with my #TwitterCrush, Vicky Guerrero
VickieGuerrero.png

My favorite cougar! Rawr!

@ExcuseMeWWE could ya RT me a Happy B-DAY? #Please

No answer just yet...but give it time

That and my usual cartoon moments of the day and fun commentary on the absurdness of life via MSN news...lol

Oh, and coming in JUNE? It's CLOWN HISTORY MONTH!

STAY TUNED...to the TWITS!!

BDC

Reaction score
I still don't know wtf is happening!

LOL! Your choice of characters for your sig is SO appropriate, RRS!

And Pete? come on, check out the newly sculpted bod on this cougar! Eddie wasn't a slacker when it came to dames!
307731.jpg

30775.jpg

vickiebikini.jpg

Did ya see the abs? Yeah, Vicky G is my own personal #TwitterCrush , so back off!!

OOC: The views expressed by the clown are not necessarily the same as the writer of his stuff...lol...wow!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
LOL! Your choice of characters for your sig is SO appropriate, RRS!

And Pete? come on, check out the newly sculpted bod on this cougar! Eddie wasn't a slacker when it came to dames!
307731.jpg

30775.jpg

vickiebikini.jpg

Did ya see the abs? Yeah, Vicky G is my own personal #TwitterCrush , so back off!!

OOC: The views expressed by the clown are not necessarily the same as the writer of his stuff...lol...wow!

[video=youtube;k7phlHG78do]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7phlHG78do[/video]

BDC

Reaction score
Another weird week on the TWIT and, for some reason, I keep collecting follows by rehab clinics and drug addiction watches! I mean, come on? Do I look like I'm on drugs?

Wisecrack.jpg

Ok, don't answer that. But, to say the least, the conversation didn't go well!

OxyNEO Watch ‏ @OxyNEO_Watch
OxyNEO is habit forming and deadly. Seek help immediately if you or someone you care about is struggling with opiate addiction.

@OxyNEO_Watch and where do I get it:?

Giovanni Flores ‏ @addctntreatment
The Camp Recovery Center is a premier provider of addiction treatment for adults and adolescents located in Scotts Valley, CA.

@addctntreatment Hey, welcome to the Lunatic World Order! You couldn't help me score some of that @OxyNEO_Watch could you?#WouldBEsweet

Vincent Fisher ‏ @addictin_report
Covering addiction trends and drug rehab treatment. Call Us on 949-554-0350

@addctntreatment didn't help me a bit scoring some@OxyNEO_Watch Welcome to the Lunatic WOrld Order@addictin_report you got any? #Needit

@SteveBlankJr Insurance? Really? Now they're on the Twit! Welcome to the Lunatic WOrld Order! Do you have any @OxyNEO_Watch ?

Angela Powell ‏ @oxycontin_rehab
The Rose of Newport Beach is an exclusive chemical dependency treatment program for women. Call Us on 888.471.0435

Welcome to @oxycontin_rehab and have fun in the Lunatic World Order! Have any @OxyNEO_Watch ???

@NewYork_Models Having trouble scoring some @OxyNEO_Watch ! Being a clown can be a real pain! #ClownSwag

@stopoxyaddict @oxycontin_rehab @addictin_report@addctntreatment @OxyNEO_Watch My probation officer and sponsor has ordered me to say sorry

@Wisecrack_LWO @stopoxyaddict @oxycontin_rehab@addictin_report @addctntreatment @OxyNEO_Watch OxyNEO is bad, ok? And it's addictive!

But the week isn't a total wash!

Natalya-2.jpg

@NatbyNature @wendystewart That is no lie, NAT! Along with the fact you are the hottest divA! HEy, It's my b-day! RT please!

Natalya ‏@NatbyNature
@Wisecrack_LWO happy birthday!

Thank you, Natalya! I'm feelin a happy birthday comin on! One a week so far! I think I'll collect'em!

I'm not through with Roddy Piper or JBL! More from them soon!!​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That picture of Nattie is so hot! That's one of the best I've ever seen of her.

BDC

Reaction score
Then, IT HAPPENS!
When you least expect it!
Me and RODDY, having a moment...enjoy...

RoddyPiper003.jpg

3h WWE Trivia Generator ‏@WWEFactoids
Cyndi Lauper stated in an interview recently that she only wears a kilt to bed and sleeps with a @R_Roddy_Piper action figure.

CindyLauper2.jpg
CIMG8016-1.jpg

(Problem is...we KNOW where it's been)

17m WISECRACK ‏@Wisecrack_LWO
@WWEFactoids @R_Roddy_Piper Girls just Wanna have ROD!
11:49 PM - 30 May 12 via web

13m Rowdy Roddy Piper ‏@R_Roddy_Piper
@Wisecrack_LWO @WWEFactoids Love it when the girls having fun...I mean from a Dad's point of view. NO one's going to believe the BS Rod!!

6m WISECRACK ‏@Wisecrack_LWO
@R_Roddy_Piper @WWEFactoids Don't flatter y'self, ROD! HA! She is after all....NOT interested! #GirlONGirl

2m Rowdy Roddy Piper ‏@R_Roddy_Piper
@Wisecrack_LWO @WWEFactoids YOU got get the rules right.I'm a heel..it's my job to flatter myself. However if ur girl shy, send her over.lol

1m WISECRACK ‏@Wisecrack_LWO
@R_Roddy_Piper YOU got get the rules right.I'm a heel..it's my job to flatter myself. LOL! Try as I might, I just can't hate ya, ROD!

2m WISECRACK ‏@Wisecrack_LWO
Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling - Roddy Reforms (Part 1/2) - YouTube This is horrible! They didn't even get @R_Roddy_Piper to do the mic work here!

46s Rowdy Roddy Piper ‏@R_Roddy_Piper
@Wisecrack_LWO HAA!! Your right..IT SUX's. I hated that cartoon!! Night everyone!!

@R_Roddy_Piper Night, ROD!

4m Chris McMichaels ‏@Dejay11chris
@Wisecrack_LWO Your realize you're having a conversation with Roddy fucking Piper right? And people say the don't get why we use Twitter.

@Dejay11chris sigh... @R_Roddy_Piper just talked to me. I'll never wash this ear again! No, really....I won't! #RODswag

@Dejay11chris That's almost as crazy as the fact that Roddy just carried on a conversation with an imaginary character #ClownSwag

I know what I'm sleeping with tonight!!
CIMG8016-1.jpg