This is why John Cena is awesome.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It's just that I don't like his character. His mic skills are uneven. And his ring skills are limited. That being said, when he seriously wants to get a great match, he sure can pull it off. Last year's MiTB main event proved it

I agree with you somewhat but his last two promos on the rock were amazing period

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
If Cena wins, there will be problems.

If Rock wins, all will be as it should be.

Cena as a person... awesome
Cena as a wrestler... NXT material. Only reason he is as big as he is, is because what he 'reps' is so modern and marketable that the WWE went full force.

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
I agree with you somewhat but his last two promos on the rock were amazing period

The promos he did a couple of weeks ago on Raw were good. He made valid points about The Rock. In fact, it summarizes how I felt when Rock came back in 2002 and said he'd never leave again, won the belt a month later, and left for another 6 months after Summerslam.

The promo he did last week, however, was pathetic. He said some random things for about a minute, and when he was done, he left the ring, without leaving the chance to the Rock retort. He wasn't even scheduled to be on RAW, and it shows. His presence felt like an afterthought.

That being said, it's not as if Rock's promo was that much better. His went on for like 15 minutes without getting to the point.

W-olf

Reaction score
I'm going with Cena regardless . Rock is playing the part of a celebrity nothing more than the Donald or Mr T in there year at the ppv just Dwayne Johnson can wrestle. Cena is there every day busting his ass for the sport and buisness.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
After Cena's promo on raw, he left the rock legit flustered

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I can't believe I just stumbled upon this thread now, but wow is it ever lulzy. People saying Cena is a bad in-ring worker makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Cena is a strong in-ring worker and anyone who says otherwise is letting their personal feelings on him get in the way. The problem once again is that people dislike Cena because of the way he's booked, not because of the person or wrestler he is.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I can't believe I just stumbled upon this thread now, but wow is it ever lulzy. People saying Cena is a bad in-ring worker makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Cena is a strong in-ring worker and anyone who says otherwise is letting their personal feelings on him get in the way. The problem once again is that people dislike Cena because of the way he's booked, not because of the person or wrestler he is.

I agree. I don't know how Cena is a bad in ring performer. Why do you have to be a good technical wrestler to be a good wrestler?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Cena is the man, I have so much respect for that man. That kid is so awesome aswell, I loved how he just said "This is going on my Facebook wall,".

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I bet Cena has a 10 inch dick, and that is while it is flaccid. When he gets hard that fucker probably goes to 15 inches. That is why he has to wear jean shorts.