This Is the End

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango

[video=youtube;i24fo2W5EaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i24fo2W5EaE[/video]

I don't know about the rest of you but this looks incredible to me. Some bad special effects but that doesn't matter because it looks really funny. Some of their movies recently have been a bust but those also never made me laugh in the trailer but this one did. I can see some people turned off by this immediatley due to everyone playing themselves but I enjoy that even more since there will no doubt be funny references throughout. I also love the fact that they made Michael Cera into the douchiest guy. Also Hermione haha. I know there are a ton of comedy stars in here but I refuse to look at IMDB because I actually want to be surprised by the numerous cameos that will no doubt be in here. What do you all think of this?

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Trailer made me chuckle for sure.... i will definitely be checking this out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Will see what others think before I see it. The previews looked funny, but it could easily be a bust.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
It does look hilariously stupid plus i'm a fan of pretty much everyone in the trailer so why not

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Pineapple Express reunion.

Looks hilarious honestly, I'll probably be seeing this for sure.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
HAs all my favorite people in this movie, expect nothing but gold.

And fully expect Craig Robinson to steal the show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
So normally I don't care about reviews, but this movie has gotten some really good ones, better than almost all comedies have recently. I'm really looking forward to seeing it now.

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
I saw it... so here's my review without any spoilers.

The beginning 15 minutes are a little slow moving, which is fine because it takes a little bit to get into the characters and why you should give a shit about them. This movie was different though, we all know the characters, we've grown up with them, they have been a part of some of our lives for almost a decade. That was the first thing that stood out in this movie, the actors in the film are playing themselves. That is a concept that I have to applaud Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogen for executing perfectly.

After the first 15 minutes, doomsday and destruction happens and the movie takes the fuck off at a lightspeed pace. The next two hours flew by, and I found myself laughing at every single thing that was going on at once. I was laughing so hard, the entire theater was laughing so hard that we were missing punch lines one after the other. Every single character in the film was phenomenal, the acting and the effects that goes into something like this was extremely believable and self consciously honest. I loved how much of the jokes of the actors were self deprecating. This is definitely one of the funniest films of the year, and I believe this completely solidifies Jonah Hill and Craig Robinson as future mega stars of the entertainment industry.

It also had a feel that Jay Baruchel was implemented for his career to rise from this film as he was in some arguments, the lead actor of the film. I had a whole lot of fun watching this film, and I definitely will catch it again sometime this week. If you are a comedy fan, and you're familiar with the works of the team in this film... than this movie is definitely for you. I happily recommend it to anyone, the concept and execution of the film is almost downright perfect. It's almost a horror comedy, depending on how low tolerance your taste for horror is.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jail you stll around, post more dammit.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This doesn't appeal too much to me, just seems like one of those movies where a bunch of guys who are friends in real life just get together to goof about and send themselves and Hollywood up. The result a self-indulgent mess which is more fun for the the crew then for the audience. Still might give it a go and will keep a open mind.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS :lmao

I saw this today and it was so much funnier than I expected and by this point I was expecting a good bit. The cameos were all amazing, and I love all the actors just playing themselves. Should definitely check this one out.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
You're like the 10th person I've heard say that and I haven't heard anyone say otherwise yet... definitely gonna have to check this out

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You're like the 10th person I've heard say that and I haven't heard anyone say otherwise yet... definitely gonna have to check this out

From what everyone else said, I was worried I'd be expecting too much and not like it, but I laughed so hard the whole way through. Literally the only gripe I have is that Seth Rogen got annoying with how many times he said "man."

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
From what everyone else said, I was worried I'd be expecting too much and not like it, but I laughed so hard the whole way through. Literally the only gripe I have is that Seth Rogen got annoying with how many times he said "man."

I have yet to be convinced of why Rogen is so funny or talented, found him very annoying in 50/50. That he is the director of this does not fill me with confidence, my point being that a more experienced director would be less likely to indulge his good buddies, and be sharper when it comes to the direction. Still am keeping an open mind.