This guy has to be Vince's dream

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

I know its not WWE, but Booker T was the champion before, and he is black

Just sayin :shifty:

Airfixx

I called "Bullshit" because that's NOT what you were previously saying at all.

(Try and keep up. I break down my replys so that they're easier to read in order to help out the blueberries of this world... Let me know if I am effectively catering to you and falling somewhat short and I will increase my efforts cos I'm nice like that!)

This 'debate' is fucked because all you're doing is revising your original statement whilst refusing to address what was so wrong with it in the first place. Stop 'excusing' YOURSELF(!), be a man, grow a pair and assume accountability for your OWN words rather than endlessly bleating "that's not what I meant".... Either that or apply a little brain power and thought BEFORE you you post to begin with and POST WHAT YOU MEAN to start with!!!

Pffffffff ...Fucking waste of time. :roll:

xtremebadass

This 'debate' is fucked because all you're doing is revising your original statement whilst refusing to address what was so wrong with it in the first place. Stop 'excusing' YOURSELF(!), be a man, grow a pair and assume accountability for your OWN words rather than endlessly bleating "that's not what I meant".... Either that or apply a little brain power and thought BEFORE you you post to begin with and POST WHAT YOU MEAN to start with!!!

I am not excusing myself. So I should have phrased it a different way, okay that is my mistake.

However, I have said before I am not really the smartest guy in arguments. That is why I don't expect anyone to really take me seriously. Apparently you already knew I wasn't that good in a debate since you referred to it in your first reply to what I said when you referred to my
'knowledge'
. Why would you even get involved in another argument with me if you have had previous experience with me?

Pffffffff ...Fucking waste of time. :roll:
Then why do you keep wasting your time arguing with me?

Airfixx

^^^LOL... There's a good reason for that! ;o]

I am not excusing myself. So I should have phrased it a different way, okay that is my mistake.

At this juncture, do what you like. I've already made my mind up.

However, I have said before I am not really the smartest guy in arguments. That is why I don't expect anyone to really take me seriously.

There is another route... Don't 'write cheques' that your ass can't 'cash'.

Apparently you already knew I wasn't that good in a debate since you referred to it in your first reply to what I said when you referred to my . Why would you even get involved in another argument with me if you have had previous experience with me?

...Then why do you keep wasting your time arguing with me?

I guess I've just learned 'the hard way'. : P

What I actually said in the VERY first post was that you were on shakey ground in terms of the comment you made. I am not inclined to write someone off as dumb without good reason and don't hold e-grudges... S'cool though. Now I "know".

schuy7

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with him I Just hope though that he isn't rushed in the yearly draft after mania over to Smackdown or Raw to main event, dominate and then be in the lower jobbing card like Snitsky and Khali were. Give the guy some time, he is still fresh and give him another year or so with title runs on ECW to develop character before moving him around brands. imo.
No, I think you should move him to Raw or Smackdown! to get his newly developed character.

Dr. Evo

Reaction score
This is a possibility as Ezekiel is a huge guy and has a mean streak in him to demolish his opponents. I just hope he is used in the right way and not just have a few short build ups and matches with the top guys and end up losing. His mic skills will obviously need tremendous improvement if he is to become a top dog in the WWE and personally I think he would do well on Smackdown as the new Batista and see what happens if they were to team together for a while.