This guy has to be Vince's dream

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

2. No he wouldn't because he's nowhere near as good as either of the two.

Got a point there. I don't know if this guy has charisma or not. I mean just the past week or two I learned the guy was part british. He needs way more time to actually express who he is before I would make any assumption for him to be the "Next BIG guy of complete awesomeness."

MizMasta3000

We need him on the mic more so he can improve AND so we can learn more about him and maybe eventually give a damn when a push comes his way

Axis

What do we need to know? He'll fucking punch everybody in the face.

Wordlife

Hey... if he can put on a great match with Christian, give the guy some credit where its due. They put on a hell of a match last night imo, they got to get him off of ECW and have him mid-upper card somewhere prominent.

Great One

Christian carried him, clearly. Just shows even more how great Christian is.

The Rated R CMStar

Then again, put Christian with Kozlov or Khali. Nowhere near Ezekiel.

noumenon

Well, those are two guys who are pretty much lost causes no matter who theyre in the ring with

Airfixx

c) He's black, and everyone knows Vince is a racist bastard.

Shakey ground there, XBA... Last time I called you out on this, you coudn't back-up up your 'knowledge'.

Been somewhat into Zeke and awaiting his develop since he came over to ECW.... The guy's got a certain charisma about him that I like + the entrance music is ace! Guy actually screams face to me rather than generic powerful heel... I just hope he can develope a ring style beyond just a bunch of strikes and a power finisher. They should try and sell him as a MMA-style fighter or simply that Regal has passed down some of his grappling knowledge to him, just to keep him out of that typical slow, uncharismatic, BORING big-man role then hopefully we can see him become the wrestler that Ahmed Jonson never became.

They need to let him role with the bible-quoting promos and get Regal schooling him behind the scenes.

As for the title match @ RR... Best trad. match of the night IMO. Granted Christian blatantly took a lot of the weight, but as already pointed out plenty peeps have not managed to be carried to a match that good over the years.

straight_edge76

Honestly to the people who said his match at RR was 'good' honestly I thought it was extremely boring, half of the match seemed like Christan was trying to hit the Killswitch on Zeke's which was lol worthy being that his ARMS are almost as big as Christan's whole body lol

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Hey... if he can put on a great match with Christian, give the guy some credit where its due. They put on a hell of a match last night imo, they got to get him off of ECW and have him mid-upper card somewhere prominent.

That's no excuse. Since his return, Christian has had good matches with everyone. He's pulled the best match out Kozlof than anyone imo. Plus when the titles on the line, the matches are great.

xtremebadass

Shakey ground there, XBA... Last time I called you out on this, you coudn't back-up up your 'knowledge'.

What is there to know? The man has never given an african american the WWE title. That is a valid point that can hold some credibility. Sure some might disagree, but it is not completely false.

xtremebadass

WWE title, not World Heavyweight. The WWE Championship is the top belt compared to the WHC.

straight_edge76

But, to be fair they both are considered World Titles if i'm not mistaken?