This guy has to be Vince's dream

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

^^^To be fair, WWE title is blatantly Vinces 'baby'.

What is there to know?

I quoted the word "know" becasue you DON'T "know" that Vince is anything... You believe he is a racist. Big difference.

The man has never given an african american the WWE title. That is a valid point that can hold some credibility.

Not once scrutinised against the history of WWF it isn't.

Sure some might disagree, but it is not completely false.

Refering to the "no black WWE champs" statement, no, not a false statement, but a purely speculative and not suitably founded conclusion/accusation on your part.

...I feel the same debate unfolding where I cite a whole world of info only for you to brush it aside and concluded "Whatever, I still think he's a racist" (Exactly what happened last time.). --->>>>

xtremebadass

Refering to the "no black WWE champs" statement, no, not a false statement, but a purely speculative and not suitably founded conclusion/accusation on your part.

I know, it is what I think. I never said it was a fact. It is my opinion and you are, again, like most times trying to prove me wrong.

Saying Vince McMahon is racist is just a theory bro. I don't know why there are a handful of members on here that take me so seriously.

...I feel the same debate unfolding where I cite a whole world of info only for you to brush it aside and concluded "Whatever, I still think he's a racist" (Exactly what happened last time.). --->>>>

I would love for you to give me the link to that where I said "Whatever, I still think he's a racist"

Airfixx

I know, it is what I think. I never said it was a fact.

For fucks sake, pick up a dictionary or read a book once in a while.... "Know" implies KNOWLEDGE aka something that is at least perceived to be fact.

What you have is a theory.

It is my opinion

Until now it hadn't been stated as such.

and you are, again, like most times trying to prove me wrong.

Maybe (in this case) it has something to do with the KIND of opinion your voicing and (defo in this case) how accurately (or NOT!) you put said opinion accross.

Saying Vince McMahon is racist is just a theory bro. I don't know why there are a handful of members on here that take me so seriously.

Me neither. : P

An accusation of racism doesn't warrant being taken seriously to you?

I'd like to think you took a little more time to think before posting that than the average "I want x to win at the PPV" post....?

I would love for you to give me the link to that where I said "Whatever, I still think he's a racist"

Maybe if I had endless time to kill I'd search for it, but nah...

EDIT: All I'm trying to say is that with some topics you'd better have your histoy researched and your facts straight because they are sensitive. No matter how sensitive, IF correct, fair do's, you are beyond reproach, BUT having thrashed the issue out before on numerous occasions I have never been presented with a good enough case for any particular guy at a particular point in time who could have reaonsably been expected to have held the WWF/E title.

Beer

The argument of Vince being racist is ridiculous and you have no basis to try and prove your theory. Bobby Lashley anyone?

noumenon

Didn't we have an entire thread about this shit once before? It all boils down to the fact that we've simply never had a black guy on the roster capable of holding the WWE title up until this point.

Airfixx

Yeah, been said and done a 'thousand' time before, but some peeps just haven't got the capacity to learn and revise their "opinions" (mainly because of the 'shelter' the notion of "hey we're all entitled to our own opinion" priovides***).

(***...Whoever rubber stamped that particular 'meeting' clearly never took into account all the ignorant, ill-informed fools that make up the majority of the global population.)

Axis

WWE title, not World Heavyweight. The WWE Championship is the top belt compared to the WHC.

Okay, the roflcopter just took off. That's semantics for the sake of trying to cover a hole in an obviously flawed argument. Why is the WWE Championship the top belt? Because Sheamus is the bigger name than the Undertaker? Because it's been defended lower on the card the last two PPVs? Because it has the company's name on it? Because it spins? I'm curious as to your logic here.

noumenon

I think the WWE Title will always be the top title, but that's irrelevant to the argument.

noumenon

Yeah, you're right about that one. Though I think if it ever came down to the point of dissolving on it would be the WHC in a second. Whatever... they're both world titles, WWE Title is just a little more exclusive as far as the people who have held it.

straight_edge76

Wow.. People actually take XBA seriously now? Never thought i'd see the say lol

xtremebadass

Maybe if I had endless time to kill I'd search for it, but nah...
Well then don't quote me unless you can prove it.

EDIT: All I'm trying to say is that with some topics you'd better have your histoy researched and your facts straight because they are sensitive. No matter how sensitive, IF correct, fair do's, you are beyond reproach, BUT having thrashed the issue out before on numerous occasions I have never been presented with a good enough case for any particular guy at a particular point in time who could have reaonsably been expected to have held the WWF/E title.

I know what you are saying. All I am saying is that without there ever being an African American WWE Champion it is possible to come to that conclusion. It all depends on how people take it.

To everyone who think the World title and the WWE title are the same. I think the WWE title is by far the top prize in the whole company because it has the most history and has been considered the top prize forever. That is the main belt despite who holds it. If someone else sees it differently because both shows have "world titles" then fine, but I was always lead to believe the WWE title was the "top prize" in the WWE. World title always came after then probably the IC belt in terms of prestige.

Airfixx

Well then don't quote me unless you can prove it.

It wasn't intended as a direct quote, but it IS effectively what you said. Anyway, don't let this side-track you from my POINT...

All I am saying is that without there ever being an African American WWE Champion it is possible to come to that conclusion. It all depends on how people take it.

Bullshit.

xtremebadass said:
everyone knows Vince is a racist bastard.

^^^What you ACTUALLY said.

MizMasta3000

XBA said:
To everyone who think the World title and the WWE title are the same. I think the WWE title is by far the top prize in the whole company because it has the most history and has been considered the top prize forever. That is the main belt despite who holds it. If someone else sees it differently because both shows have "world titles" then fine, but I was always lead to believe the WWE title was the "top prize" in the WWE. World title always came after then probably the IC belt in terms of prestige.

I have to disagree. They have been associating the WHC with the NWA title. The history of the World Heavyweight Championship DVD, they talked about champions that date back to the origins of pro wrestling. IMO, the WHC is the top prize.

xtremebadass

Bullshit.

Who are you to tell me that I am wrong? There is no real fact that can tell me I am wrong. Has there been an African American WWE Champion? That is all I am asking. NO. I am saying there is a possibility that he can be racist. I think he is, but that is beyond the point. Just because YOU don't think so doesn't mean in any way that I am wrong.

^^^What you ACTUALLY said.

I know I posted that lol, what did you think I forgot or something? This brings me back to the point where people take some shit way too seriously. I agree I should have put "I" not "everyone" if that is what you are trying to tell me.