This guy has to be Vince's dream

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Ezekiel Jackson.

Vince likes pushing big guys, and Ezekiel seems to actually be one worth pushing. Last night at the Rumble, he put on a hell of a performance with Captain Charisma, and showed he can go in the ring. On the mic, well, he isn't totally atrocious, but anyway he can always have William Regal.

Ezekiel Jackson might triumph where Snitsky, Khali and Kozlov failed.

MizMasta3000

I'm telling you. Big Zeke is going to do big things in this company and I am behind him 100%. I see it in him he has loads of potential and I hope WWE capitalizes on it

Evil Austin

I don't have a problem with him I Just hope though that he isn't rushed in the yearly draft after mania over to Smackdown or Raw to main event, dominate and then be in the lower jobbing card like Snitsky and Khali were. Give the guy some time, he is still fresh and give him another year or so with title runs on ECW to develop character before moving him around brands. imo.

LKP

I call him Ahmed Johnson version 2. He started off well in the wwe then went downhill. I hope big Zeke proves me wrong. I like the guy but can always see him mid card.

Rated RJC

Reaction score
He does have the intimidating look that guys like the Big Show doesn't considering he's the definition of jacked. I think he's got what it takes to at least make a run at a big star position in the company and if not he can just be another giant John Cena conquered.

noumenon

I found his match with Christian last night to be pretty damn boring. 90% of which consisted of Christian trying to turn him over for Killswitches...which since Zeke's arms are about the size of Christian's waist just looked ridiculous.

straight_edge76

"The Next great big man in the WWE"

How many times has that been said?

If the WWE truely does want to push him then I would hope they give this dude a mouth peice, similar to what Heyman was for Lesner and Paul Bearer was for The Undertaker and Kane initally. They all ended up learning from said mothpeices, none were ever spectacular on the mic but they could get the job done. Another thing that should be done is by god make him look like a monster on ECW, crushing the lesser known jobbers and eventually carry the ECW title for an extended period, and not a complete B.S Matt Hardy reign. Actuallly beat people and not just run around with the belt like it means something.

The Rated R CMStar

I found his match with Christian last night to be pretty damn boring. 90% of which consisted of Christian trying to turn him over for Killswitches...which since Zeke's arms are about the size of Christian's waist just looked ridiculous.

He also did too many clotheslines, but I still find him more bearable than any other man they can push as a monster in recent memory, maybe since Umaga.

noumenon

At least it wasn't like the match where he worked a leg for the entire match and then finished the person off with his slam...lol

On a side note, speaking of big guys. How funny was Batista's run to the ring last night?

MizMasta3000

@straight_edge - His mic skills can improve over time. Look at Cody Rhodes. The guy was crickets on the mic but a year and a half working with Orton and he is cutting decent promos

xtremebadass

I highly doubt this.

a) If Vince loved him he wouldn't be on ECW

b) He would be in a spot like Sheamus or McIntyre

c) He's black, and everyone knows Vince is a racist bastard.

noumenon

1. It's the DEVELOPMENTAL show...so yes he would.
2. No he wouldn't because he's nowhere near as good as either of the two.
3. Kofi just got pushed pretty damn hard. Last time I checked he was pretty black.

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
I actually like Zeke. I think if hes given enough time to develop, he could be pretty damn good