Things You Wanted As A Kid But Never Got

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Johnny Ace

Reaction score
My parents never got me a Sega Genesis because they said that a Super Nintendo was enough lol. That's about it. They spoiled the crap out of me when I was kid.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I was taught at a young age that if I wanted something, I'd have to go out and earn it.

But as a young child I was in love with Bella from beauty and the beast......still waiting for that one.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I always get what I want... So my my next gift from Parents will be the best. I'm sure my Dad will get me the new NCAA Football when it comes out for Birthday in a month. It does suck that Jax won't pay for VIP for me like he did last year hear though. I gotta dig into my own pocket to talk my favorite people. :)

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I always wanted one of those battery powered Jeeps you can ride around the back yard. I always planned adventures that would require a Jeep to be driven around the neighborhood but I never got the Jeep. I ended up building a go kart out of scraps and riding it wildly down our hilly street. In retrospect, if my parents had seen me doing that they might have bought me the Jeep.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I always wanted one of those battery powered Jeeps you can ride around the back yard. I always planned adventures that would require a Jeep to be driven around the neighborhood but I never got the Jeep. I ended up building a go kart out of scraps and riding it wildly down our hilly street. In retrospect, if my parents had seen me doing that they might have bought me the Jeep.

THIS! But I wanted the Harley Davidson motorcycle addition one of those. Once I saw it at Toys R Us I was like GIVE ME, but my parents never got me one I never knew why. I've always said though to myself if I have a kid and these are still the swagg for kids I'll be sure to buy one for my son.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I also always wanted a wrestling title belt cause it just looked so cool to possibly have one. The WWF title belt, which at the time was the winged eagle belt.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
A hot nanny!(how has nobody said that?)

I was pretty spoiled when I think about it, sure I had to wait to get my NES, SNES, & Genesis until my parents could afford to buy a used one, or for the prices to drop, but I did get them. I have every WWF rubber action figure exept The Hart Foundation tag team set, so I could technically say I never got that, but my mother did pay $100 so I could get my Ricky Steamboat.

I also had the problem of there were just too many comic books I wanted, and my allowance only got me 3 books a week. So there were alot of stories I had to miss out on, that I am now collecting in graphic novel form.

And I never got to play football as a kid, mom was overprotective, and dad had damaged his knee badly when he played in high school. So they both had this bad stigma about it.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I never had a nanny so thats why I didn't list that :p although my neighbor looked pretty good :D