The WWE Hype Machine will make Sheamus draw?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
Everyone has their own SUBJECTIVE opinion... Some are dumber than others...

Seriously though, what makes HBK so great? That is the question that I've never seen answers... HBK was possibly the most well protected wrestler of all time in WWE ¬_¬... Man you guys rage hard when you read something you don't like.

Hell, I don't even need to name Indy stars to prove the point, "OMG... JAPAN MARK!" seriously, just because some of you don't know your japanese wrestling, doesn't make your opinion right? Just look through history of the entire world of wrestling, compile the names and then see if HBK can fit in.

This is supposed to be about Sheamus becoming a Main Eventer but I bawls that up by upsetting 90% of the Marks.

Don't want to stray off topic so I'l leave it at this but from previous discussion, you know I know Indy and Japanese wrestling way better than most and HBK not in the top 25 is a joke, not just the top 100. Would argue in that favor but that's not what the post is about. Agree on the hype machine too a point but as Deezy said it's necessary and really a moot point.