The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Take care of yourself 4th!

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So past couple of days I've not been feeling too good honestly. Been letting things get to me more and feeling really agitated. Today has been the lowest I've felt in a few months for a few reasons, just stuff piling up and overthinking interactions I've had with people. It's just made me feel really shitty and like I'm doing something wrong, but I think it's all in my head. I've been posting on here pretty consistently since July without any sort of break so I'm just going to take a week out to focus on some more personal things and get my bearings about me.

Smark said I shouldn't feel guilty about taking mental health breaks from here, so I've been trying to remember that and stop myself from feeling that way and just taking it if I need it. See you guys soon.

GrippingPolishedAsianelephant-max-1mb.gif
Come back refreshed brother we all need a time out sometimes

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I have decided to take time away from the internet for an unknown amount, and getting everything right. As you all may know, or if you may not know, I will have my GRS done on the 28th and then begin recovering from that I have been worried about and the what ifs that go with it and all. As well as the fact I'll be by myself through the whole thing.

More importantly though, I just haven't been myself if that makes a lick of sense. I have lost interest in a lot of things for the past months like wrestling, which has really been about two-ish years, games, and more. I just feel like the longer I stay on the internet as a whole the worse my mental state will become and I am already pretty fucked there so I don't really need to add more to it. That is why I have been crashing pretty hard like with the name changes and all, and even more so in my personal life.

Don't worry though I am okay or okay as one can be, and I will be back some day as my tag as I do love this place and everyone here. I just really need to work on myself and get my head right. I may still make the occasional "run-in" but that will just to be to tell Jeff why AEW still sucks, lol.

Thank you all, and I hope you all keep riding on the good times.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
You're going through a very brave and important step in your life Deth. We're all here for each other on here and there's nothing wrong with stepping away from the internet. Trying to learn that myself. This place will be here when you're ready.

I wish you the best of luck with your GRS. You deserve to be happy :cutekisses

• Love
Reactions: Alexa

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I have decided to take time away from the internet for an unknown amount, and getting everything right. As you all may know, or if you may not know, I will have my GRS done on the 28th and then begin recovering from that I have been worried about and the what ifs that go with it and all. As well as the fact I'll be by myself through the whole thing.

More importantly though, I just haven't been myself if that makes a lick of sense. I have lost interest in a lot of things for the past months like wrestling, which has really been about two-ish years, games, and more. I just feel like the longer I stay on the internet as a whole the worse my mental state will become and I am already pretty fucked there so I don't really need to add more to it. That is why I have been crashing pretty hard like with the name changes and all, and even more so in my personal life.

Don't worry though I am okay or okay as one can be, and I will be back some day as my tag as I do love this place and everyone here. I just really need to work on myself and get my head right. I may still make the occasional "run-in" but that will just to be to tell Jeff why AEW still sucks, lol.

Thank you all, and I hope you all keep riding on the good times.

Love you too buddy.

pm me anytime you wanna chat about whatever. you got this.

• Love

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
So the day has officially come, well it is actually about hour before I get prep and all, and I am both excited and scared at the same time. I am keep thinking of the best possible outcomes and all, but at the same time thinking of the worse and all. I couldn't help, but think of all the kind words I have received from here and so much more and so i will be thinking of that and more. I will let everyone know how everything went and afterwards and all. Again, thank you for everyone who has been kind and supportive it has meant a lot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Everything is going to be fine. There will be pain but it will pass, that I know. Lots of us here wishing you well and thinking about you today. Take it one day at a time and you'll be back on your feet in no time. Love ya, good luck today, super happy and proud for you!

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Positive mental health report:

This week I went on a date with someone for the first time in many, many years. We hit it off on my birthday and have been speaking basically nightly since for like hours at a time. I took her for Coffee and we went for a walk in the park, it was really lovely. I learned a lot about her that day, and it felt good to be comfortable opening up with her already. I'm starting to get crazy feelings for her, and I'm just in a really happy place right now. Happy with how my life is progressing.

I'm grateful to have found a like-minded and laid back person. I'm not sure what the future holds exactly, but I'm just trying to live in the moment and not let it go past me. Trying to get myself off computers more and make more of an effort in real life.

Life has a way of surprising you sometimes. If I'd not pushed myself to meet with my friends and go out for once, there's a good chance I wouldn't have met her. A couple of months ago I was wondering if I'd ever meet anyone.

So yeah, you guys are awesome and I wanted to share some more uplifting news in this thread since my last post in here.

m0sY8.gif

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Awesome to hear TFW, really happy for you.

Go get it, brother. :garrett2

• Love

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

This week I went on a date with someone for the first time in many, many years. We hit it off on my birthday and have been speaking basically nightly since for like hours at a time. I took her for Coffee and we went for a walk in the park, it was really lovely. I learned a lot about her that day, and it felt good to be comfortable opening up with her already. I'm starting to get crazy feelings for her, and I'm just in a really happy place right now. Happy with how my life is progressing.

I'm grateful to have found a like-minded and laid back person. I'm not sure what the future holds exactly, but I'm just trying to live in the moment and not let it go past me. Trying to get myself off computers more and make more of an effort in real life.

Life has a way of surprising you sometimes. If I'd not pushed myself to meet with my friends and go out for once, there's a good chance I wouldn't have met her. A couple of months ago I was wondering if I'd ever meet anyone.

So yeah, you guys are awesome and I wanted to share some more uplifting news in this thread since my last post in here.

m0sY8.gif
Aww, that's so sweet! I'm so happy for you! <3

• Love

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score

m0sY8.gif
So you found another AK fanatic? Joking aside, this is great news Fourth, and I am glad things are looking up for you.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

m0sY8.gif
Atta boy

• Love

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler