The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

White Rhyno

Reaction score
Thats a huge step forward. I hope things smooth out and get easier soon,

Reactions: Doom

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Well, yesterday I saw my doctor, and he's going to refer me to a psychiatrist for ADD/Autism/GAD.

In the meantime, I've been prescribed an antidepressant/mood stabilizer for the next while to see if that will positively affect how I've been feeling lately.
Here's hoping the meds help, glad you're seeing someone and getting help.

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Hope all gets sorted for you Bobby. I suffer from ADHD and ritalin I've been told.from.my wife stunt my personality and make me like a zombie so i take them onna workday as i get a bit hyper. But weekends I'm with my new family and infant them too feel protected at all times.

My wife said I'm fine on the weekends when off so we take our daughter out for days out. Costs a fortune but my princess is worth it.

Wait till her daddy gets his new job. I'm going to spoil her only if she's been gone for mummy, then we'll go too town she's got a thing for my wrestling toys in mint condition. There here's for when I'm.not here.

Till i had my daughter my life wasn't going anywhere fast then i met my wife who I've knew since we were kids and just connected again. She knew i had a few behaviour problems from school but she taught me empathy and to think but before In speak

I never got what my mum meant what's meant to be won't pass you by, well I'm one of the fortunate ones and count my blessings every day.

Reactions: White Rhyno

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I've been my usual self again sadly. At the point of my life where I have no social connection to build on and not getting out in the world and enjoy it at its fullest, it feels like my life's not worth living. I have a extremely hard time communicating with people because of my anxiety. I'm very sorry that I'm at this point in life once again feeling hopelessness and loneliness where I have to fight step by step to keep myself sane from thinking about negative thoughts, especially suicidal thoughts. I hate being 39-years old being behind in life trying to figure out myself with limited resources, while everyone at my age's living their best lives. This is truly how I feel about my life right now.

White Rhyno

Reaction score
Doom

I hate you are feeling this way. I've been behind in life since the day I was born and looked out at my friends & just watched them thrive as I stagnated.

Anxiety and Depression are like cancer. They never go away. They may go into remission for a little while, but they are always going to be there in the background no matter how great life gets.

When its not great....Oh boy. I don't need to tell you how hard it is to get through that slog.

Just know that people NEED you in their lives. Even in this little world of forums, you are beloved. Every banner, every grphic, the sports section.... You may be that ray of kindness that keeps someone else going. It seems very little and slight in comparison to what you think you see others doing, but its everything to one person.

Please know you are valued and loved. Hell, I LOVE you in the limited capacity I've had here. Just know that your current spot is not your final destination if you keep pushing forward. I swear.... Seriously.

Doom

Sports Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
I want to thank you all for thinking about me. I'm doing much better since took yesterday off from the forum to clear my head. I just hate to being in that point in life where nothing matters anymore. And yes, I do matter on this great forum. Whether it's designing graphics or running the Sports section, I take great pride in that. I want to keep fighting and stay positive mentally. I know it's difficult, but I can do it.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
samizayn
Favorite Wrestler
7rtdSS0
Favorite Wrestler
88j8DYn
Favorite Wrestler
LmZfvje
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
bMIeUcR
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I want to thank you all for thinking about me. I'm doing much better since took yesterday off from the forum to clear my head. I just hate to being in that point in life where nothing matters anymore. And yes, I do matter on this great forum. Whether it's designing graphics or running the Sports section, I take great pride in that. I want to keep fighting and stay positive mentally. I know it's difficult, but I can do it.
I'm so glad you're doing better Doomy.

But I feel the need to correct you on something. You matter on a lot more than just this great forum. You matter. PERIOD. You're a good dude.