The working out/fitness thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Think we had one of these before but cannot be arsed to dig it out of the abyss.

I know we have a couple of fitness enthusiasts on this forum. So this can be a good way to trade gym tips and exercises. You can even use it as a work out log if you want to.

Did a back, shoulders and triceps session today for 50 minutes during my lunch. Did kettlebell presses combined with squats that really killed me towards the end. Well worth the rush though. working to kill off the last of my gut. My goal is to be down at about 87 kilo (93 now).

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I go the gym 3 times a week. as you can probably tell, i look like i could kick the shit out of ya.

dont worry so much about fruity abs or lack of stomach, just concentrate on bulding yourself.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
when i go the clubs the bouncers know they are in for a rough time if they miss with me, people stare when i walk in. the women want a piece of me, and the lads dont wanna mess with me

dont worry about a gut

• Haha
Reactions: The Showstopper1

Solid Snake

I know you are being 100% serious. Them lads got nothing on you. Go get um tiger.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
just giving you lot some advice

forget fruity abs and shit, go for a rugged "i can beat the shiny shit out of you" look. works for me, no one wants to mess with me

Stopspot

Reaction score
If you think I work out for "look" you got it wrong. I work out for health. I set goals for myself that I want to achieve with my working out to improve my quality of health. And getting rid of excess fat will do that.

I don't need to look tough to avoid fights. I talk my way out of them.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
just think the best look for a lad is to look like a hardnut. when i walk into the room you notice me, i carry myself as a right hard lad with my big build.

people obviously think i look good, including da pussy

Stopspot

Reaction score
From the pics I've seen of you you don't look particularly big or hard. You look like an average person that works out 2-3 days a week.

No offense. But a "hard" person is someone who has mass, be it muscle or just plain size.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
when i go the clubs the bouncers know they are in for a rough time if they miss with me, people stare when i walk in. the women want a piece of me, and the lads dont wanna mess with me

dont worry about a gut

Too alpha, wanna brag about yourself anymore? Every post is the same and still no one gives a shit.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
From the pics I've seen of you you don't look particularly big or hard. You look like an average person that works out 2-3 days a week.

No offense. But a "hard" person is someone who has mass, be it muscle or just plain size.
i am 6ft 4 and 17 stone lad

average looking? dont make me laugh

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Too alpha, wanna brag about yourself anymore? Every post is the same and still no one gives a shit.
just tryng to help you lads get out of your own way

who cares if you have a gut, it is not what you are judged on

Stopspot

Reaction score
The pics of you make you seem much smaller.

I was guessing 6ft1 and around the 80-90kg range from your pics.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The pics of you make you seem much smaller.

I was guessing 6ft1 and around the 80-90kg range from your pics.
nah lad. big and well built is my game.

the pussy like a proper bloke, not some skinny pretty boy. a bit of a gut is a good thing

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
just tryng to help you lads get out of your own way

who cares if you have a gut, it is not what you are judged on

I have still yet to see you post anything about any fitness tips or what you eat/what excersizes you do. You just came in here to brag about the fact you go to the gym three times a week and pull ladies.

I feel bad for Stopspot because what could have been a legitmate fitness thread has been ruined by an obvious gimmick account and if not well, I'm actually surprised that you really behave this way.