The Wing Kong Exchange (feat. Inferno)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Re: The Wing Kong Exchange

Dern was great in this and it would be hard to vote anyone over him in this movie.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Dern was great in this and it would be hard to vote anyone over him in this movie.

Yeah dude, it was quite a dilemma though. Once I grouped the Klopeks together it was a little easier picking Dern, though Art & Ruben both gave him a serious run for his money. It's funny that Hanks is the star yet I barely mentioned him while raving about all the other actors!

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

But after all the star performances he has churned out in his career, overlooking him a few times isn't that big of a deal lol. And really, this wasn't "his" best movie. It is, I would say, his 10th or 11th best movie. He has been classic in so many.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

No, I wouldn't even say I overlooked him, it's just that I don't really feel the need to explain how good HE was in the movie because I just assumed everyone would already know that. You are right though, as far as Hanks goes this is not near the top of his best roles, not even close really. Hmm, sounds like an idea for a list.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Being a life long Corey Feldman fanatic dictates I vote for him but everyone was amazing in this movie. Burbs really is a great movie that was very funny and for the time was very original. Duchamon & Dern were both fantastic as was Hanks & Gibson.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Thanks for the comments Mr. Lawrence, yes, every character is awesome in this movie. Hell even the garbagemen are entertaining and they're only in the movie for about 30 seconds.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

The Karate Kid

l_25376_0087538_939776c6.jpg

Daniel Larusso’s luck has just gone from bad to worse. Not only has his mom packed them up and moved from their Brooklyn home to California, Daniel has incurred the wrath of the Cobra Kai, a merciless group of Karate experts trained by an evil sensei. However all hope is not lost, as Daniel meets a kindly maintenance man who offers to teach him the secrets of Karate and give him a shot at redemption.

Larussotraining.jpg

"Take THAT Jorge Posada!"

The Karate Kid, released in 1984, is a classic underdog story in every sense of the word and a truly satisfying film experience. It has stood the test of time and has spawned several sequels and a popular remake. The underlying themes of redemption and selflessness are prevalent throughout and the performances by the leads are nothing short of spectacular. In an era of gruesome horror, raunchy comedies and heavy handed dramas, The Karate Kid stands head and shoulders above and reminds us of everything that is good about movies.

cobrakai1.jpg

"This is the ghouls night out...."

Directed by John G. Avildsen (Save the Tiger, Rocky, Lean on Me) and written by Robert Mark Kamen (Taps, Lethal Weapon 3, Taken), the Karate Kid took the world by storm when it was first released. It’s easy to see why though, the story and film are expertly put together and the charismatic work of Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita is stunning. Macchio plays Daniel with an air of innocence that is masked by his attempt at a macho exterior. Indeed he is much more sensitive than he tries to let on, and so becomes an easy target for the bullies in question. Morita is phenomenal in his role as Mr. Miyagi, the kind sensei who learns as much about himself as Daniel does in the film. Morita was nominated for an Academy Award and it is an honour that was richly deserved. I completely forget his goofy role in Happy Days every time I sit down to watch this film, as he is simply mesmerizing and inhabits the skin of Miyagi as if it was his own. Rounding out our cast is Elisabeth Shue (Adventures in Babysitting) as Daniel’s love interest, Randee Heller (Bulworth, Monster in Law) as Daniel’s mother, Martin Kove (Rambo: First Blood Part II) as the evil sensei John Kreese and William Zabka (Just One of the Guys) as his top pupil and super movie douchebag, Johnny Lawrence.

imagesCATZEI5A.jpg

"I was blinded by the awesome."

Before I get into the great performances I would like to talk about a few of the memorable moments in this film, and there are many. Daniel’s inventive costume at the dance is one that always makes me laugh, as is his brazen act of revenge in shooting water at Johnny while he is rolling a joint. Of course this leads to Daniel getting his ass kicked again, before Miyagi makes the save in a classic moment. The skeleton outfits worn by the Cobra Kai enhance the mood and really make it a great scene. I would just like to point out that if someone had sprayed me with water while I was rolling a joint, I’d want to kick his ass too. There’s a scene where Daniel is run off the road while on his bike, which leads to him taking a massive flip down a hill that I always laugh at, though it’s not meant to be funny. I just can’t help myself sometimes. Other great moments include the beach party, Daniel’s brutally honest dialogue with his mother about wishing he were back home and of course the thrilling finale. One must also mention the particularly beautiful shot of Miyagi practicing his crane technique while perched atop a tree stump as it is impeccable.

cobrakai.jpg

"1984's All Valley Douchebag Champions."

The Cobra Kai themselves are a real highlight and make for a breathtaking finale, as each member successively attempts to knock Daniel out of the Karate tournament. Kove is particularly nasty as the vicious sensei Kreese. His “mercy is for the weak†line is an all time great, as is his instant classic “sweep the legâ€. The fact that he doesn’t care that his own pupils will be disqualified as long as Daniel is knocked out is a testament to just how much of a jerk this guy really is. Johnny Lawrence, the de facto leader of the Kai is an incredible heel and is played with bravado by William Zabka. His performance in this film is spot on in every way and it is only fitting that he is Daniel’s final opponent. Making characters that are truly simple to hate is not as easy as it may seem, which is why these two performers should be praised for their efforts here. Without a doubt, the feeling of satisfaction that one gets watching these jerks get their comeuppance is as sweet as sugar.

karate_kid_miyagi_ending.jpg

"Now that's a closing shot."

The dynamic between leads Macchio and Morita cannot be praised enough, as it is simply wonderful to behold. The incredible chemistry these shared by these two make their performances totally believable. The training sequences (wax on, wax off & paint the fence) come across as genuine and when Daniel suddenly learns what Miyagi has been teaching him we are blessed with a truly moving film moment. Miyagi learns a lot about himself while instructing Daniel as well, particularly in learning how to let go. His monologue regarding the letter he received about his wife while in the Army is heartbreaking and Morita’s performance in this scene brings a tear to my eye with each viewing. By the end of the film, both characters have completed their journey on the road to redemption of the soul, and it is only fitting that the final shot of this film is a smiling Morita, while Macchio shouts “we did itâ€. On repeated viewings I believe that this film is more about Miyagi than it is about Daniel, and that final shot just provides more evidence to that theory.

the-50-greatest-movie-fights-ever--45-420-75.jpg

"Even though you know where this is going, it's still awesome every single time."

The Karate Kid is an excellent film with a positive message and a great story. It certainly has and will continue to stand the test of time and gain new followers. The remake last year only helped to garner renewed interest in the original, and clearly there is no comparison between the two (though I enjoyed the remake for what it was). At the end of the day, it is an experience that is best shared with others, as the powerful messages put forth in this film can inspire some great discussion. Truly an underdog story of the highest caliber, I believe that The Karate Kid is a film with many redeeming qualities. For that, I will go against Kreese’s advice, refuse to sweep the leg and give it an 8.5/10.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Men at Work​

B000063JDM_01_LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Carl Taylor and James St. James are two garbage men who dream of quitting their job and opening up a surf shop on the beach. While they work towards this goal they also wreak havoc on the small community of Los Playas in any way possible. One night they witness a murder, and the next day the body turns up on their route. Now Carl & James must figure out who is responsible and get to them before the killers come to retrieve the body.

530-2.jpg

"Just a little wet behind the ears...."

Ok, so it’s technically NOT an 80’s movie, but Men at Work was released in August of 1990 so it’s pretty damn close as far as I’m concerned. It’s also one of the most hilarious films I’ve ever seen, and though it is certainly no great masterpiece it nevertheless does nothing short of make me laugh throughout its entirety. Sometimes it is important to remember that mindless entertainment is still entertainment, and this film is a great example of that. While it tries to put forth a positive message about the environment the bottom line is that it is simply a wonderfully whimsical film with some really funny characters and some hysterical dialogue. While it was universally panned by critics I’d like to think that somewhere, someone besides me has a soft spot for this film, and the harmless amusement that it has brought.

Men-at-work-5-charlie-sheen-and-emilio-estevez-8202940-337-180.jpg

"See I told you it would be safe. Now let's try mixing coke, heroin AND meth!!"

Written and Directed by Emilio Estevez (Wisdom), the film features Estevez himself as James St. James and his brother, a pre-winning Charlie Sheen (Platoon) as Carl Taylor. The two are excellent when on-screen together which really shouldn’t come as a surprise considering they are brothers. It's also interesting to see Sheen playing the relatively normal Carl compared to Estevez's wild and crazy James. Certainly when looking at how the two ended up, its bizarre to say the least. It also stars Leslie Hope (Jack Bauer’s ill-fated wife on 24) as a campaign executive, Dean Cameron (Summer School) as a pizza man, John Getz (The Fly) as a sleazy industrialist and Keith David (The Thing) as Louis, a psychotic Vietnam vet who just happens to be the two protagonist’s supervisor. Louis, as we will see later, is a real highlight in this film and an incredibly memorable character in a film full of them. Co-stars Hawk Wolinski (songwriter known for work on Cobra) and John Lavachielli (Rocketeer) turn up as bumbling hitmen while Geoffrey Blake (Apollo 13) and Cameron Dye (Valley Girl) play rival garbage men and foils to Estevez and Sheen. Rounding out the cast are John Putch (Jaws 3-D’s Sean Brody!!) and Tommy Hinkley (lol, played Cop #1 in Lethal Weapon 2!) as two completely inept bike cops. Finally there is Darrell Larson (Stepmom) as Jack Berger, the murder victim and eventual body.

Men-at-work-6-charlie-sheen-and-emilio-estevez-8202999-757-405.jpg

"Ssh, you'll blurt out where the coke's hidden."

So yes, outside of Sheen, Estevez and possibly David, the rest of the cast is pretty much completely unknown, but that doesn’t stop them from putting forth a stellar effort here. Getz is great as the smarmy Maxwell Potterdam, a ruthless businessman that will stop at nothing to dump his toxic waste off-shore and damage the environment to save money. The two bike cops (Putch & Hinkley) are hilarious in their own right, and indeed provide a very funny moment when they aren’t busy bumbling around, watching their bikes fall over or generally acting like douchebags. The two co-workers of Sheen & Estevez (Blake & Dye) are also great, plotting revenge after being blasted with an exploding air bag full of sh*t. Yes, that’s right, they get sh*t fired onto them, and its pretty damn funny if you ask me. The hitmen (Wolinksi and Lavachielli) are nothing short of brilliant in every scene. From their health club debate, their argument over radio stations, origami cranes and even a taser gun, these two characters provide not only some uproarious moments but also some wonderfully funny dialogue. Hope is perfect in her role as Sheen’s love interest and has several moments of her own. Sheen & Estevez work perfectly, both together and apart, and it is clear that they were having a lot of fun on this film. They debate over such things as phrenology, the perfect drinking air, harelips and so much more. It really is a treat to watch these two basically just be themselves on screen.

keith-david-Men-at-Work.jpg

"It looks like you boys are in some serious shit here."

However, the real star of this film is Keith David in the role of Louis. David had been one of my favourite actors, ever since I saw him in The Thing, though nothing could have prepared me for the absolute brilliance of his character here. Louis, the crazed combat vet, is the most entertaining part of this movie and pretty much owns every single scene that he is in. When he’s not drawing casual sketches of boardwalks being attacked by helicopters he is busy educating Estevez on the sacred things of the universe, one of which happens to be another man’s fries. He has Vietnam flashbacks, ties up not one but two sets of cops in an extremely funny way, waxes poetic on being back in Fubai, holds people hostage with a pellet gun and spends a good deal of time holding back from bashing both Estevez and Cameron. Louis is a personal hero of mine, as his crazed combat veteran demeanour is a treat to watch, and David really sunk his teeth into this role. In an era of over the top performances, David’s stands out to me as one that simply must be seen at least once, it is that good.

video_ts-fanart-resized1266244785.jpg

"Trash can lid symphony...take one."

So to cover all the hilarity in this film, I would be typing out a diatribe, and that’s not my style. Let’s just say there’s a lot. If you want people rolling bowling balls down alley’s it’s here. Perhaps you would prefer a car explosion or a garbage truck with no brakes? Check. Maybe you just want some good old fashioned fight scenes or a car chase? Well they’re here too, as a lot is packed into this film. There are some great moments while Carl & James are on their route, including the scene where they first discover the body, which is fantastic. The hitmen arguing about the Taser gun on the beach is another highlight, as is the grand finale when the evil Potterdam finally gets his and takes a trip down one hell of a nasty waterslide. There is also some excellent reggae music in this film courtesy of Sly & Robbie as well as popular band Third World. So yeah, there’s a little something for everyone here and the majority of it is good. Though the message about protecting the environment does at times come across as a little preachy, it in no way hinders the enjoyment of this film.

golf-clap.gif

"Golf clap...."

Since it’s a personal favourite of mine I have had to step back and give it the old critical assessment as opposed to just firing it out a high rating because I love it. It’s not the best film by any means, but it’s got some great dialogue, some truly wild scenes and Estevez manages to keep the whole thing together without losing control. While there are certainly better films, I have a special place in my heart for this one, as it has never failed to provide me with some real honest to goodness laugh out loud moments. For that alone I will be generous and give it a 6.5/10 which is a lot higher than most would. At the end of the day it’s just a harmless piece of entertainment and if that’s what you are looking for then give this one a shot and you should be pleasantly surprised.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

I like the Karate Kid review except u left out the blatant gay subtext between Daniel and Miyagi...I have a lot to say about Cobra Kai but I will save that for my little list...

now Men at Work is a favorite of mine from long ago...really enjoyed the chemistry between the Estivez boys..really a shame Charlie is so fuckin crazy these days cuz they do work well together...love Keith David and Dean Cameron in this flick as well...although I do prefer Cameron in Summer School

Drew

Reaction score

Damn Fuji...can't believe you busted out the Men At Work review!

Not many people seem to know about that movie. Thanks for remindinding me of it!

ThePlumber702

Reaction score

Men at work has tiger blood coursing through it's veins. straight up #Winning

loved the review, thrilled that you pointed out David's acting. Not only does he end up stealing this movie but most movies he's in, even the short lived series "the cape" seemed to me to better feature David's abilities than anyone else's. Kudos sir.

Would love to see a review from you concerning that gem of a movie "High Anxiety" One of Mel Brooks' most underrated works imo.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

I like the Karate Kid review except u left out the blatant gay subtext between Daniel and Miyagi

LOL, I didn't really catch the "gay" subtext in the relationship between Miyagi and Daniel, JL. Perhaps you are looking too deeply into the film? Glad you enjoyed the reviews though and can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Cobra Kai.

Not many people seem to know about that movie. Thanks for remindinding me of it!

Of course Drew, any time. I'm happy to help remind anyone of the greatness that is Men at Work, now make sure to go back and watch it again!

loved the review, thrilled that you pointed out David's acting. Not only does he end up stealing this movie but most movies he's in

Thanks, appreciate the kind words CC. David also stole the animated film Coraline, as the cat that helps the hero throughout the movie. And of course one cannot forget his classic fight scene with Roddy Piper in "They Live". As for High Anxiety, well you're just going to have to wait for Mel Brooks week, which is coming up soon.....

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Mannequin​

mannequin-poster1.jpg

Jonathan Switcher is a struggling artist, who always seems to find himself fired from jobs due to his overly creative nature. This all changes when a chance meeting with the owner of a department store lands him a new job as a window designer. This isn’t the end of his luck, as a mannequin he had previously designed somehow comes to life and helps him design the displays, which soon become the talk of the town. However, the evil BJ Wert, from rival department store Illustra, finds out and will stop at nothing to find the secret to Switcher’s success. Can Switcher save his mannequin friend from being destroyed and put Worth out of business for good?

1209930676_1.jpg

"Now I know what the term Got Wood means...."

Mannequin, released in 1987, is a light-hearted comedy with a unique story and some memorable characters. It also features some awesome 80’s tunes, a really cute bulldog and three of the greatest douchebags of all time. Coming out around the same time as mega-hit Crocodile Dundee hurt its overall success and indeed, Mannequin remains one of those forgotten 80’s films that never seems to get mentioned in the same breath of the more successful ones. However that doesn’t change the fact that it is a harmless breath of fresh air and a film that I am sure many who haven’t seen it would love. While it is nothing more than a romantic comedy, it still has a lot to offer and is a very rewarding watch at the end of a hard day.

535-3.jpg

"Ahh the 80's, when fashion was much more memorable...."

The film was written and directed by Michael Gottlieb with additional writing done by Edward Rugoff. These two men are responsible for the Hulk Hogan film, Mr. Nanny, which may or may not be a good thing depending on your point of view. Personally the sight of Hulk Hogan in a tutu brings back fond memories of simpler times, but I digress. It stars Andrew McCarthy (Pretty in Pink, Weekend at Bernies) as Switcher, Kim Cattrall (Sex in the City) as Emmy the mannequin, Estelle Getty (Golden Girls) as Claire Timkin, owner of Grace Brothers (the department store where Switcher works), Carole Davis (The Flamingo Kid) as Switcher’s soon to be ex-girlfriend Roxie and Meschach Taylor as Hollywood, an openly gay character who is hilariously over the top. The douchebags in this film also deserve mention as there are a few. Starting us off is James Spader (Pretty in Pink) as Mr. Richards, a smarmy executive at Grace Brothers, Christopher Maher (Executive Decision) as Armand, a salesman at Illustra who is trying to get into Roxie’s pants, Steve Vinovich (The Santa Clause) as BJ Wert, owner of Illustra and a real jerk and finally G.W. Bailey (Police Academy) as Felix Maxwell, a completely bizarre security guard at Grace Brothers.

mannequin-19871.jpg

"Is this your first time on the Love Boat?"

The performances are all fairly good, with nobody dogging it in the acting department. McCarthy is very charismatic and his rapport with Cattrall (who is quite beautiful in this film) is very good. The two have a unique on screen chemistry and it really shows here. McCarthy really had all the tools to be a leading man for a long time in Hollywood, and I only wonder why he never made it out of the 80’s. Cattrall is wonderful, bringing a whimsical freedom to her character that really comes off well on screen. Taylor is a real treat as Hollywood, always complaining about his off-screen lover, Albert, who thinks his thighs are too fat. Some of the outfits he wears (and the sunglasses for that matter) are so outrageous you’d think you were on an acid trip. Getty is serviceable as always, playing the kindly old lady character well, which is a real departure from the acid tongued character she played on Golden Girls. The interaction between her and McCarthy has a mother/son feel to it, and it never comes across as anything less than genuine.

78326483mn5.png

"Yes, I make this face in all my douche roles."

While the protagonists are good, the villains are the real stars of this film. Roxie is played to bitchy perfection by Davis, who does a great job convincing me that she is completely like that in real life, which is always a good sign. Maher’s Armand is a completely arrogant jerk, whose accent only serves to heighten his status as a complete a$$hole. In fact, one of the funniest scenes in the film involves him not being able to “performâ€, which makes me laugh every time because I cannot stand the guy and love to see him in that position. Vinovich plays the slimy BJ to perfection, and really comes across as another guy that you just want to hate on basic principle because he is so full of himself and is a total ass. Spader once again reminds us why he is one of the all-time great players of douchebags, as Mr. Richards is a role he really makes his own. From offering $5 to Switcher for saving Timkin’s life to his hilarious ass-kissing (“it’s a God given gift†according to him) he really does a great job here, and certainly deserves mention in this regard. Not much else can be said about Bailey’s performance save that it is so wildly insane that it must be seen to be fully appreciated. His love of his dog Rambo is matched only by his desire to be the biggest turd of a Security Guard who ever lived, and he indeed throws himself into both with gusto. Bailey is a real highlight of this film and provides several great lines and many memorable moments.

mannequin-rambo.jpg

"Awwww......"

Speaking of moments, this film has quite a few, from Switcher’s hilarious antics at his various jobs (including some remarkable hedge-trimming) to a wild chase through the mall featuring a hang glider and an absolutely hysterical scene featuring some women eavesdropping outside a bathroom. Bailey’s Maxwell goes off the wall several times, including the great moment where he puts shoe polish on his face to disguise himself, while Spader has a great scene where he is the only one opposed to keeping Switcher on at Grace Brothers. There are some cool montages as well, including the opening credits, which kind of set up the backstory that I don’t want to give away and a dance number in the mall at night, featuring McCarthy and Cattrall dancing to Alisha’s “Do You Dream About Meâ€. There’s also a great Belinda Carlisle song, “In My Wildest Dreams†during the opening credits and the wonderful Starship tune “Nothing’s Gonna’ Stop Us Now†closes things out on a high note. Mannequin earned close to $43 million dollars on a $6 million dollar budget, making it a hit and setting up a sequel (which we won’t talk about because it is really, really bad) so it can be considered a modest success, though nowhere near the success of other films of the time.

12540797049558.jpg

"The name is Douche....Prince Douche."

Rating this is again difficult, because I grew up watching this movie and its one that I always seem to go back to when I need to be reminded of the carefree days of youth. That being said it certainly has its flaws and it’s hard for me to ignore them. I don’t think it should be as low as the current IMDB rating of 5 (who the hell are these people rating these movies anyways?) but it most certainly can’t be any higher than the wildly funny Men at Work. Therefore I will meet in the middle and go 6/10. I recommend this to anyone who loves the films of the 80’s and anyone who just wants to watch a good old-fashioned romantic comedy that never takes itself seriously and always has fun. Now make sure to get out and see it, or Felix will be calling you one sick puppy!

Drew

Reaction score

Awe c'mon on man...it deserved at least a 7 :)

Just splittin' hairs I know...

Once agian, went back to the 80's, and pulled an absolute gem out. Memory lane right here fellas.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8

The Karate Kid: Who doesn't love this movie? I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that they didn't like it (at least the first one). Perhaps Ralph Macchio and Pat Moritas best movie(s) as it really was a touching underdog story. You hit everything on the head with this one. It is a timeless classic that everyone can enjoy. And being almost 30 years old, that is saying a lot. Great review of it, and it has made me want to go back and watch it again.

Men At Work: I loved this movie when I was younger. I would rent it every weekend I could while spending the night at my cousins house. I was a fan of Charlie and Emilio and to see them in a movie together was #winning. As big of fans as I was of them, Keith David stole the movie. He was brilliant in every scene and even now when I watch it, never fails to make me laugh. Dean Cameron was also great in the supporting role. Another movie I need to put on my queue to watch.

I will read Mannequin later and give my thoughts.