The What if Thread

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Cena would've probably gone down the same road as Batista, turning on Trips and becoming champion, while Punk would've probably been a Main eventer earlier. And Batista wouldn't be with the company, but Orton would still be a prominnent (sp?) heel

What if Steve Austin didn't turn heel at Wrestlemania X7?

Wordlife

We wouldnt see any better feuds including him for years to come

What if Lesnar and Goldddddddddddberg had a match today? Who'd win? Would it be better than their previous encounter?

Moonlight Drive

Lesnar, as goldberg is shitty. It probably would be better, cos the WM match is pretty easy to beat

What if Brock Lesnar hung around instead of leaving WWE?

Wordlife

Then Lesnar would STILL be champ now... Lesnar was my favorite wrestler back when he was with the WWE... he was amazing, and I miss him here, but UFC is a good upsight for him though

What if Priceless were to turn face and break apart? Who would be the top guy?

Moonlight Drive

Ted DiBiase for sure. He has more charisma and ability imo

What if Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes had debuted together as Priceless, and we never had to witness the trainwreck called Rhodes & Holly?

Wordlife

That would have been good, but the trainwreck of Rhodes and Holly boosted the team of Priceless once he turn on Holly... then turning into the awesome team they are now

What if the Great Khali joined TNA? Would he be pushed there? Would he finally be able to speak english for once on live television?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He would of probably been brought in as another mysterious monster character from Abyss' past and feud with him under extremely gimmicky matches before being released.

What if The Rock never left the WWE?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Then he would've battled Evolution, Cena, Orton, Batista, probably Eddie for the title. Atleast two or three more reigns for him, making him a 10 time champ.

What if Kennedy never got injured since debuting?

Wordlife

He could possibly be either US champ or close to being WWE champ

What if Umaga comes back from injury and wins the WWE title off HHH in a 30 second match?

Moonlight Drive

I will mark out so hard my ear drums will burst into exactly 9 pieces

What if Kurt Angle still left WWE, but didn't join TNA?

Reaction score
^^He might have gotten involved with some MMA promotion. I want to say UFC but his age really hampers that. He most likely would've had a few fights with ROTR or KOTC and ended up in TNA anyway.

What if RVD didn't get busted for wacky tobaccy?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
He wouldn't be in WWE just like right now.

What if Vince McMahon decided to make WWE a rated R company instead of a PG company?

Dre

Reaction score
They'll lose they're children audience and gain more adult audience.

What if WCW was still up and running?

Moonlight Drive

TNA wouldn't be around, as Double J and a lot of other guys would probably still be with WCW

What if TNA had two brands?

The Ripper

Reaction score
The younger stars of the company would be pushed more.

What if TNA didn't constantley pick up all of the WWE's fired wrestlers