The What if Thread

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

It probably would've gradually lost airtime before a failed resurrection on ECW, before going the way of the Cruiserweights

What if the Vince Limo Explosion Angle went ahead?

Travis40

Vince would've came out a couple months later and say that he planned the whole thing to see how many people actually cared about Vince.

What if The Rock hadn't left WWE after Backlash in 2003?

xtremebadass

Goldberg would have kicked his ass two straight and the Rock would run to SmackDown!

What if Goldberg would have stayed with WWE?

Moonlight Drive

Batista wouldn't have become a big star, as his position would be filled by Goldberg

What if there was one World Championship for both WWE brands?

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
There would really be no reason to. If it happened I could see the two champions constantly clashing for who is a better world champion.

What if Eddie Guerrero never died?

Moonlight Drive

He would've probably stayed on SD! for a while, until this years draft, and would've probably taken some championship reign time from Batista

What if TNA went head to head with ECW?

Moonlight Drive

They'd come back big, then slowly get buried since they jumped from TNA

What if John Cena was never injured in late 07?

Airfixx

No diff..... Orton was due to get the title anyway and I think WWE would have still kept him away from the belt for a while cos of the amount of momentum the Cena-backlash had gained. (I think we'd have perhaps seen Cena/Orton @ WM24 tho').

What if Heyman was still involved in the ECWWF?

Rawkus Keyes said:
re: "What if there was one World Championship for both WWE brands?"

If it happened I could see the two champions constantly clashing for who is a better world champion.

Dude, that makes NO sense. LOL

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He would've left later on as the show progressed.

What if Jeff Hardy didn't get suspended and competed in the Money in the Bank match this past Mania?

Dre

Reaction score
He would be in the position that CM Punk is right now.

What if WWE & TNA was on the same television network?

MR.BIG

Reaction score
wwe would beat the shit out of them in ratings and kill it, signing a few of their superstars TNA is good but not WWE level right now....

What if - ........... Shawn Michaels never injured his back in 98' for four years until 02 summerslam would he get some title reigns in that time ? would he be in the wwe vs wcw thing ? ...

Beer

I think he would have had two title reigns and a heel turn during the WCW Invasion in which he was a peace keeper but then went crazy beating the shit into everyone including WWE superstars. Would be retired by now.

What if Khali won the title off HHH at Summerslam?

Airfixx

Lots of complaining on the net followed by a sledgehammer to the head in a rematch.

What if ECW had never existed?

Reaction score
We would never have to sit through WWECW. It's a joke.

What if Undiefaker actually puts someone over at Wrestlemania?