The What if Thread

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Then that would be an insult to his career and this business

What if the WWE were to only have one show a week... would it compete with TNA?

Reaction score
It would suck, alot of talent would be released, TNA would probably beat WWE, eventually.

If WWE never beat WCW?

Shaw13

Reaction score
WWE would fold around '04 because the attitude era wouldn't have been as influential and less people would care. WCW would be the main company.

What if Owen Hart would have survived and returned to the ring?

Reaction score
He would probably have just been a uppermidcarder.

DX was never made?

Wordlife

Wrestling will never be the same again, with the greatest hardcore faction of all time!

What if Cena never won the title back at WM21 over JBL?

Shaw13

Reaction score
Guerrero would have gotten the belt.

What if Hulkamania never happened?

Wordlife

^I agree with that

If Hulkamania never happened, I feel that the WWF/WWE would have and would currently have never been the same. He made a big impact on this business

What if Jericho didnt hit HBK's wife and decided to go face and join up with HBK?

Moonlight Drive

Everybody would hate the angle, as it would seem like a waste to have Jericho change his persona and everything only to go back face

What if Shawn Michaels came back on SD in 2002?

Wordlife

He prolly would've won the title on Smackdown

What if AJ Styles jumped ship to WWE? Where would he go? What show?

Moonlight Drive

He would probably go to Smackdown and get a big push for a while, but dwindle into obscurity like Kennedy did on Raw

What if Ric Flair DIDN'T lose to HBK at WM 24?

Wordlife

^He'd probably be in a feud with Batista or Jericho on Raw (which wouldnt be so bad)

What if Orton comes back as a face? Would that be a bad thing or a good thing?

Moonlight Drive

Bad. JBL is Raw's Top Heel, and that ain't good

What if Big Show never left in late 2006?

Wordlife

lol.... I guess heel is a good thing, everyone hates JBL, cant wait till the Orton Era again.... as for Big Show, he wouldnt have done much than what he does now, lower to midcard matches at ppvs... or not even make the ppv at all (sorry thats just my opinion... kinda wish he was champ again)

What if the Undertaker got drafted to Raw instead of Batista?

Moonlight Drive

He would probably would've still had the HIAC in an Interpromotional matc at SS, and probably put the young guys like Punk over, before feuding with a returned Orton

What if Batista stayed with Evolution for one more year?

Wordlife

Oh then that wouldnt have jumpstarted his career as a main eventer and a champion.. but I still think Evolution is the greatest faction ever

What if Cena or Punk were part of Evolution with HHH and Flair, instead of Orton and Batista?