The Walking Dead The Game Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
my boyfriend got me the session pass for my birthday so have now been able to play episode 1. I just love how this game connects with you emotionally such a amazing feeling whilst playing.

Was hoping Sam was going to be a long term character, So wanted to cry when he attacked Clementine after she shared her beans. Sadly after the attack I couldn't leave Sam the way he was so had to make Clementine kill him :(

Had to save Christa. Her and Clementine have gone through a lot and and thought Christa's behaviour has changed towards Clementine It was right to try and save her.

The scene where Clementine had to stitch her self up I was actually cringing as I was clicking.

In the end I had to save Nick, He seemed nicer and I think in the long run he will man up and be able to protect the group. Where as Pete thought better survivalist I think he would cause a few arguments.

Ben

Reaction score
Played through episode 2 yesterday....easily my favorite of the series so far, everything about it was just great....gonna throw some of the high points in spoilers.

KENNY IS BACK. Actually shouted "Fuck Yea Kenny When He Showed up on screen.
Tons of great action sequences with the fight on the bridge on the walkers swarming the lodge.
Carson...Michael Madsen killed it with the voice acting for this role...another solid villian in TWD universe.
Apperance of Bonnie from 400 days....thinking most of the people from that episode went to the community Carson is running.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Spoiler
I enjoyed episode 2, where possible I like the bring the talking back to what happened in season 1 (Lilly shooting Carley, the tree house, Christa).

When it was revealed Kenny was alive I opted to give him a big hug, really sweet moment.

The hardest choice this episode was choice who to sit with at dinner as it was nice to have Kenny back, but I also really like Luke and I'm slowly warming to Rebecca.

On playing the game thought I didn't really think if my choice would result in the death of certain characters, but played on how I would like Clementine to be portrayed. Honest and friendly.
I took blame for the photo... Didn't want Sarah to get in trouble, she seems nice, I did how ever teach her how to use the gun.
Sat with Kenny
Told Walter the truth about Matthew
Convinced Walter to forgive Nick
Stayed with Carlos... Thought it was to risky to leave the others. I did however shout out to Luke and Kenny.

The 'next time' didn't give much away, not really sure what is going to happen. Hopefully Bonnie will come over to the good side as she seems like a nice girl who just got mixed up with the wrong crowd.