The Walking Dead The Game Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
SPOILERS SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME

Downloaded this the other day and really enjoyed it. Granted it was short but I'm at least interested in most of the characters and hope to see most of them in season 2. Liked how they tied in some things from season 1 also...Carley dead body on the highway in Russel's story and the cancer group from Savanah being in Shel's group and finding how that Vernon the leader who stole the boat died. I got my whole group to come with the girl at the end which is surprising cause from what I've read a lot of players were only getting a few.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Re: The Walking Dead 400 Days

The Everette's Pharmacy was in Vince's story, and its believed that he is Glenn's brother, although that is yet to be confirmed, it is interesting since both Glenn & Vince do look a lot alike in these games.

In the opening credits Kenny and Duck can be seen running into the diner, both are also shown on the message board just as the game is about to begin.

And Doug could also be in the ditch instead of Carley, depending on who Lily shot in Episode 3.

I had everyone but Russel and Wyatt join Tavia's group.

Ben

Reaction score
Comic-Con: Clementine Will Be in Walking Dead Game Season 2 - IGN

Panel at Comic Con with some small news from season 2....Clementine will be in the game and Kenny's fate will be explored. Could see Clem metting up with Omid and I forgot the chicks name and then them coming together with the group from 400 days. I was under the impression Kenny was dead based on how he was left in EP 5

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Comic-Con: Clementine Will Be in Walking Dead Game Season 2 - IGN

Panel at Comic Con with some small news from season 2....Clementine will be in the game and Kenny's fate will be explored. Could see Clem metting up with Omid and I forgot the chicks name and then them coming together with the group from 400 days. I was under the impression Kenny was dead based on how he was left in EP 5

Someone once gave me a pro tip for zombie things: If they don't show a character dying on-screen, you can assume they survived.

Weez

Reaction score
SPOILERS SPOILERS DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED THE GAME

Downloaded this the other day and really enjoyed it. Granted it was short but I'm at least interested in most of the characters and hope to see most of them in season 2. Liked how they tied in some things from season 1 also...Carley dead body on the highway in Russel's story and the cancer group from Savanah being in Shel's group and finding how that Vernon the leader who stole the boat died. I got my whole group to come with the girl at the end which is surprising cause from what I've read a lot of players were only getting a few.

I got everyone except Russell, and I actually missed Carley on the road, so I gotta go back and get that achievement when I get around to finishing my 2nd playthrough. I loved the 1st season and I can't wait to get into it. They really set things up nicely for the next season and actually got me interested. Good idea by Telltale. Don't let us go TOO long without a bit of an update, and get us anticipating the 2nd season so we don't have time to think about how they couldn't possibly match the 1st season's awesome, blah blah blah.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Might download this game soon just because I was fucking mystified when it won GOTY. Especially over Mass Effect 3.

Motherfuckers.

Weez

Reaction score
Might download this game soon just because I was fucking mystified when it won GOTY. Especially over Mass Effect 3.

Motherfuckers.

I played the Mass Effect series all the way thru all 3 games twice, with several other half-games among them. I LOVE that fucking series, but Walking Dead was Easily the game of the year. Yeah, it's THAT good.

Fluttershy

Reaction score
Website
mobile.twitter.com
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
aliciafox2
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
gailkim2
Favorite Wrestler
kharma
Just finished playing 400 days. Thought I had to replay the whole game, due to my save date being lost somewhere. SO READY FOR SEASON 2!

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Season 2 is available, and you can choose to import your save file from season 1 complete with all your decisions.

Clem is your main character now, Omid & Christa will appear in the game, but only if you did not tell Clem not to trust other people. The last segment of the preview for episode 2 has Clem scared shitless saying "I thought you were dead?". Some screenshots from Season 2 show what could very well be Kenny from behind. Lilly could also make an appearance, since she ran off with the RV.

The story picks up rather close to the end of Season 1, before jumping 16 months, and Clem clearly looking older. Some choices you can make(and I did because, well... kids shouldn't be that intimidating), can make Clem come across as either a complete psycho, even admitting that you killed Lee(even if you didn't shoot him in S1, you explain that you being weak killed him), or appear completely useless(I have no idea how this works, second playthrough choices).

Not the greatest episode of the game, but it did have some very intense action scenes, and moments of Clem using things that Lee had taught her. Hopefully Episode 2 ramps up the story a bit, as some of its elements felt flat, but that is easily explained away as setting up the story for later.

Ben

Reaction score
When the dog showed up instantly knew he wasnt lasting long. Also the pregnant black Lady was a bitch.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I actually thought they were going to get you emotionally invested in the dog and clementines relationship and then have someone else kill him but that wasn't the case. I'm thinking about starting a new game and making every asshole choice I can make and see how that changes things up.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Clem can get real creepy if you mouth everyone off, specifically towards the pregnant black bitch.

I have to replay the first season to get some new choices and see just how much it effects the second season.

Ben

Reaction score
Who do everyone save at the end. I thought the older guy got bit...so I went ahead and saved the younger guy...either way though I think this whole group won't be around long and Clem is going to most likely meet up with the characters from 400 days.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
going to have to redownload and play maybe I'll actually have to purchase everything this time last time downloading and installing etc pain in my ass

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Who do everyone save at the end. I thought the older guy got bit...so I went ahead and saved the younger guy...either way though I think this whole group won't be around long and Clem is going to most likely meet up with the characters from 400 days.

I went with the guy that wasn't bitten. Once the whole season is out I will be doing atleast one more playthrough of both seasons just to see what some of the other options do to change the story.

Its just I try to always take the smart choice, I refused to go anywhere near the dog, wouldn't feed him(although I have found out it does not matter what you do there), when people asked about my past it was always I killed this, I killed that, because I don't want anyone to even think for a second that they can take advantage of Clem, just look at what happened to that bitch in the rest stop(from 400 Days I might add)