The Walking Dead Official Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
Anybody catch the first episode?

Thought it was great. The Rick/his wife (forgot her name) stuff is kinda lame though. A lot of walker action which is always fantastic. I hope Herschell doesn't die.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I missed the first two seasons, taped tonight's show so I can watch tomorrow.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
This season is going to be awesome, Danai fits the role of Michonne very well, having the prisoners was something I was weary about them leaving out, and I am glad to see Carl hitting on Hershel's youngest daughter after Sofia was killed(his gf in the prison in the comics).

I just hope the next few episodes can atleast keep pace with this one, it cant be much longer until we actually see Phillip in more than just previews.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I literally just got into this show. Was watching the marathon a couple of days ago at my friends house. Turns out I don't get that channel on my satellite package at home. I cried for a solid 3 minutes. I don't normally do scary stuff, but this shit was gold!

Ben

Reaction score
Second episode was pretty amazing and felt it was even a step up from the first.

Killing of the inmates was brutal, but really it had to be done. Didn't catch the names of the inmates, but I'm going to assume the white guy with the beard is playing off/or is Axel from the comics.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I was disapointed that Andrea & Michonne were not in the episode at all, but it looks like episode 3 will be all about them, so I can live with that.

I do think that is either Axle, or Thomas, with my hopes leaning towards Thomas.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I am enjoying the new season so far. I am not so sure how I will like more humans coming into the mix soon, but we'll see. I kind of enjoyed just having the core group getting through walker situations, but that can't go on forever.

Daryl is still my favorite character. He is such a bad ass and has all of the smarts and skills to stay alive in any environment.

Having to kill the prisoners was a must happen kind of thing. It was just too much for the prisoners to absorb and process after being confined from the walker world for so long. Already unstable minds are dangerous and Rick did what he had to do to protect his group.

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
644061_460810727296162_1719409468_n.jpg

Loving this season so far. Action packed and some great writing.

AF.

Reaction score
Rick is just pure awesome now. I didn't think he was gonna kill that prison guy and then he sliced his fucking head open and chased the other guy down like he was a walker.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Another good episode. I like the Governor character so far and he is exactly what I thought he was. It all seemed too good to be true and it turned out to be just that. Nice to see Merle again.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
"Phillip" Brian (The Governor) Blake is basically the Joker to Rick Grimes' Batman. Up until recently he was the best part of the comics, and the new badass they introduced is making The Governor look like a total bitch in comparrison.

Last nights episode was the one I have been waiting for all season, you can really see the common aspects from The Prison(Rick's group), and Woodbury(Phillip's group), hell they even both have a Dixon. The end of the episode showed the real differance, Rick only harms those that would attempt to harm him or his group, where Phillip is more concerned about losing his place of power, so allowing any real militairy personel to survive long enough to find Woodbury has to be dealt with.

IMDB is saying the guy in the prison is Axel, Thomas(renamed Tomas) in the comics is the one who scars Andrea, in the show, he was the guy who got his head cleaved in 2 by Rick.

Ben

Reaction score
Another good episode....did a good job with the casting of the governor....hes a sadistic bastard in the comics and it obviously showed in his debut.

Imagine everything will come to a head at the end of the season similar to the arc in the comics...will be interested to see how far they take it though as shit really does hit the fan.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I enjoyed last night's episode a lot. Some unexpected losses. I don't follow the comic book at all so I have nothing to go by in terms of who dies when. Carl is sure getting hardened by all of this ... poor kid.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Most recent episode should win some people emmy's wow. Some fantastic acting in that episode.

Ben

Reaction score
Marked for Rick's phone making a appearance in the latest episode, it is the beginning of a big change for his character. Think there's just a few more episodes before they take there mid season break and then come back for the second half of episodes.