The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah it was. We were together when it all happened

It was a few thousand at least. Paid off now though and she got the grades finally (she had made Dean's list that semester.....again). But now we have kids and jobs. Hard to go back now. She saw a "psychic" with her mom and aunts one time a few years back and she told my wife that she would be much happier if she went back to school too (never told the psychic this story either).

It is never too late for dreams though. When the kids get a little older, it is still possible. She will just have to work harder for it now. I got screwed out of a lot of things and gave up on them and I wish I hadn't. At the same time though, the only thing stopping me is money. So I understand that aspect of it. This economy is crap right now.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It is never too late for dreams though. When the kids get a little older, it is still possible. She will just have to work harder for it now. I got screwed out of a lot of things and gave up on them and I wish I hadn't. At the same time though, the only thing stopping me is money. So I understand that aspect of it. This economy is crap right now.
She definitely wants to eventually

Reactions: catlady

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I got screwed
5c142f12e8fe167fe7ff1a26b6e50829.gif