The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
If interested in what seems to be an awful show... Here is episode one :

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's cause I'm not a whore. :pipebomb:

fb69ba8c197ccf65d979b5b681b5f227.gif

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I used to, but now Kickass torrents all the way. You watching any new shows nowadays?
No way Kickass fucked me last night. Thought I was getting new eps, but got all of last weeks. :finger: Kickass (but I still use them from time to time)

Ummmm, started watching Dracula, not bad. A little slow, but I like Jonathon Reese Myers (sp?) in the role. Also, Masters of Sex. About the first people to want to study sex scientifically back when sex was still the ultimate taboo. Pretty good, lots of titties.

Reactions: CM Punk

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Neither does your mustache. :pipebomb:
If you want to rush into sex, marriage, ect.
I'm slow.
:hmm:

YOU ARE GROSS! I WILL NOT MARRY YOU DAD! :eww:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
No way Kickass fucked me last night. Thought I was getting new eps, but got all of last weeks. :finger: Kickass (but I still use them from time to time)

Ummmm, started watching Dracula, not bad. A little slow, but I like Jonathon Reese Myers (sp?) in the role. Also, Masters of Sex. About the first people to want to study sex scientifically back when sex was still the ultimate taboo. Pretty good, lots of titties.
I used to use Pirate Bay, but Kickass has been doing so well for me the past year. I'll check piratebay if Kickass doesn't have it. BTW, that show sounds awesome. :lol1: