The Walking Dead Discussion Thread(spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I used to use Pirate Bay, but Kickass has been doing so well for me the past year. I'll check piratebay if Kickass doesn't have it. BTW, that show sounds awesome. :lol1:
Its pretty cool. The wife wanted to watch because her dream job is a sex/relationship therapist. It's so crazy to see all the obstacles they had to overcome to gain their scientific data. Of course, I don;t know how historically accurate it is, if at all.

Reactions: CM Punk

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think by then, the right thing would be to cut ties with them.

By the way, 77% done. :woo1:
You better watch them and get back onto the series :tough:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Its pretty cool. The wife wanted to watch because her dream job is a sex/relationship therapist. It's so crazy to see all the obstacles they had to overcome to gain their scientific data. Of course, I don;t know how historically accurate it is, if at all.
I'll be sure to check it out. Does your wife still want to pursue that job?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll be sure to check it out. Does your wife still want to pursue that job?
Oh yeah, but she never finished her Psych degree, money issues. She was on year 4 of a double major (Psych and Business) when they lost her financial aid paperwork she knows she submitted and then was told she couldn't attend until the bill was taken care of. Hell, they wouldn't even give her her grades until the bill was paid.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Oh yeah, but she never finished her Psych degree, money issues. She was on year 4 of a double major (Psych and Business) when they lost her financial aid paperwork she knows she submitted and then was told she couldn't attend until the bill was taken care of. Hell, they wouldn't even give her her grades until the bill was paid.
That's bs

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well that sucks. The bills must be pretty expensive. Hopefully she does one day.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
That's bs
Yeah it was. We were together when it all happened
Well that sucks. The bills must be pretty expensive. Hopefully she does one day.
It was a few thousand at least. Paid off now though and she got the grades finally (she had made Dean's list that semester.....again). But now we have kids and jobs. Hard to go back now. She saw a "psychic" with her mom and aunts one time a few years back and she told my wife that she would be much happier if she went back to school too (never told the psychic this story either).