The Undertaker/WrestleMania *Possible Spoilers*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Barrett has the Orton feud..Miz is getting lost in the shuffle and its a shame because he had one of the more entertaining title runs in recent history

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Has wade Barrett had a high caliber wrestlemania match?

That's not the point dude, its who can benefit most from ending the streak. Miz could benefit at least as much as Barrett, if not more, depending on if they want him to be the top guy for years going forward.

The truth is, the point is moot, because the streak is never going to be broken.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That's not the point dude, its who can benefit most from ending the streak. Miz could benefit at least as much as Barrett, if not more, depending on if they want him to be the top guy for years going forward.

The truth is, the point is moot, because the streak is never going to be broken.
I'll never think of WWE or Undertaker the same if that's the case.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I'll let you guys in on a secret...

That was the day I officially started hating the streak. Randy Orton was 100% primed to be the guy to end the streak.

After that the streak became a completely useless tactic.

I totally agree. Seven years on and I'm still bitter. The night after he wrestled his last match as The Legend Killer that I had grown to love. Afterwards, he wasn't worth shit.

Miz ends Takers streak...that would be my plan

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I'm down with it. Working with Taker would get Miz over much more than he already is.

Seeing as we're talking about next year. Daniel Bryan?

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I honestly would take anyone beating the steak who'll be there awhile, someone who can get a push off it not someone who'd be gone in a year or two. Orton back at 21 would have been great, Miz would be another great choice. Now I don't mean someone who'll be there awhile who's already a big star. If Cena was to end the streak I'd be pissed as he doesn't need any real boost like that. At this point Orton doesn't either. I'd take Miz or Barrett right now. Maybe in a year or two Cody if Taker is still around.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I honestly would take anyone beating the steak who'll be there awhile, someone who can get a push off it not someone who'd be gone in a year or two. Orton back at 21 would have been great, Miz would be another great choice. Now I don't mean someone who'll be there awhile who's already a big star. If Cena was to end the streak I'd be pissed as he doesn't need any real boost like that. At this point Orton doesn't either. I'd take Miz or Barrett right now. Maybe in a year or two Cody if Taker is still around.

This.

I'll take literally anyone.

If Mark (that's right, I said it!) finds someone he sees something in, someone he's willing to pass the torch to, I'm game.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Personally I think this is The Undertaker's last match. And it won't be him leaving the WWE 20-0. Personally, they will build up a program between him and HHH, where eventually HHH has no point but to accept the match. They will be booked into some sort of crazy ass match. They will meet, do there little set, and out of nowhere Shawn Michael's will come running down after the ref gets knocked out, and slide into the ring as the Taker will be going for the chokeslam, the crowd will create a loud pop, as The Taker turns around, bam! Sweet Chin Music! The Taker will rise again as Shawn Michael's hits another superkick, sliding HHH over him and revives the ref, letting HHH get the win, while they are celebrating, Shawn Michaels hit's HHH with sweet chin music, that could open some other doors. That would be fun in my eyes. Taker goes out 19-1, makes him look strong on the finish, and gives us the fans a chance to REALLY see the final match of HBK-HHH before they shift the roles they have off camera, or whatever they will do.

Personally, I think WWE needs to start pushing new talent.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Personally I think this is The Undertaker's last match. And it won't be him leaving the WWE 20-0. Personally, they will build up a program between him and HHH, where eventually HHH has no point but to accept the match. They will be booked into some sort of crazy ass match. They will meet, do there little set, and out of nowhere Shawn Michael's will come running down after the ref gets knocked out, and slide into the ring as the Taker will be going for the chokeslam, the crowd will create a loud pop, as The Taker turns around, bam! Sweet Chin Music! The Taker will rise again as Shawn Michael's hits another superkick, sliding HHH over him and revives the ref, letting HHH get the win, while they are celebrating, Shawn Michaels hit's HHH with sweet chin music, that could open some other doors. That would be fun in my eyes. Taker goes out 19-1, makes him look strong on the finish, and gives us the fans a chance to REALLY see the final match of HBK-HHH before they shift the roles they have off camera, or whatever they will do.

Personally, I think WWE needs to start pushing new talent.

I would personally love to see this. But more likely than not, HBK will cost HHH the match. His ego won't let his friend do something he couldn't.

WWE really should be pushing new talent. Which is why I'd like more than anything is for a younger superstar to end the streak.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Yeah that would be nice to see a younger superstar, but the question is WWE or even Mark gonna wanna let the streak go? I'm pretty sure Mark has alot of storyline pull so he might be the type who doesn't wanna let this one go. But, if they didn't do that, I wouldn't wanna see Randy Orton do it because they already had that chance and missed it.

No way in hell John Cena should do it. I'm sorry he doesn't need it. I would give it to The Miz, he could really run with it. But, if I REALLY had my choice, I would snatch someone like say Cody Rhodes or something.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I have no desire to see HBK wrestle again

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I have no desire to see HBK wrestle again

That's great and all. But, some people would. Plus, regardless of how you look at it, HBK is gonna be apart of it.

Jake Awesome

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I highly doubt it...he is content with retirement and has said he is not gonna do what everyone else does and comeback from his retirement

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That's great and all. But, some people would. Plus, regardless of how you look at it, HBK is gonna be apart of it.

HBK is out making hunting shows why would he do this. the man can go out and shoot a deer and put it on TV whithout hurting his body any more or he can get into the ring and hurt himself

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
HBK is out making hunting shows why would he do this. the man can go out and shoot a deer and put it on TV whithout hurting his body any more or he can get into the ring and hurt himself

Umm, who said he ACTUALLY had to wrestle? He's more than likely gonna be apart of the finish, and he isn't then this is just gonna be another boring storyline by WWE. Yeah he maybe content with "Retirement" but that doesn't mean you gotta wrestle. Ok since you guys are "wrestling" smarts and you OH so work for the WWE then let's hear what you think should be done?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Have you guys ever heard of a special guest referee