The Undertaker will return....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Undertaker really grew on me as time went by. I first liked him when he showed up and was a heel. But I didn't like his face push and never became a fan. Except for Lesnar, I was always rooting against the streak.

But I learned more about the Undertaker and Mark. I watched his matches more closely and realized the man was an exceptional wrestler. Sometimes the gimmick overshadowed it though. But the main thing was during the Montreal Screwjob, when Undertaker went and pounded on Vince's office door and MADE Vince go to apologize. I mean, standing up to the most powerful man In the history of wrestling like that.

And then I also began learning about his dedication to the business and the TRADTIONS of the business. And I realized, and I can say this without any regret or hyperbole in my mind, but after Ric Flair, I think the Undertaker may be the second best wrestler in the history of the business. And he's a solid, good man with integrity like no one else.

He HAD to make Roman beat him just like Flair had to have HBK beat him. Honestly, two of the greatest moments in history of wrestling when two legends went out the way a wrestler is supposed to go out.

Oh man I didn't know about him doing that when Screwjob happened, that's a class act.

Reactions: The Phenom

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
The Undertaker is 53 years old. He suffered a concussion in one of his last WM's. How long is it going to be before he suffers a really serious injury?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
even though he didn’t return in November it is kinda funny how the dude was right

Sort of, but honestly he had a probability of .5 of being correct.

The Undertaker is 53 years old. He suffered a concussion in one of his last WM's. How long is it going to be before he suffers a really serious injury?

I've talked to a lot of wrestlers and they seem to find wrestling to be addictive. They tell me it's hard to keep away from the ring. However, you are absolutely right. I don't think he's risking it for the fans as much as he is risking it for his own need to be the Undertaker. But he needs to quit. There are guys, like Ric Flair, who have amazingly been in ring shape well into their 60s and beyond. Taker is not part of that group and should hang the tights up for good.