The Undertaker will return....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Mark has a net worth of about 16 million dollars. He doesn't live an extravagant and expensive as hell lifestyle so there is no reason to believe he would ever have to wrestle again for money. Ric Flair has stated over and over that he wanted his retirement match to be his final match, but his money issues kept bringing him back. So this is not a similar situation in any way.

Furthermore, he is not a self centered ass like a lot of guys in the business. He truly cares about pro wrestling and the fans. He would not be the type of guy to emotionally manipulate people into thinking he was retiring only to come back. He knows, as well as we all do, how emotional and to a degree heart breaking his final exit was. I'm not even a fan of the character and I teared up a bit. I can't imagine how devastated big fans of his are. Mark is not going to belittle people's feelings about what happened by just coming back to wrestle.

I don't mean to question the veracity of your claim of association, but please do not sully the legacy of the Undertaker by putting words in his mouth that we know he did not speak.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Why people say he brake his character by kissing his wife ? He put down all of is gear down to ring thats mean he gets out of his character he became mark. Its wrestlemania anything could happen there. One of mark kid was beside michelle. Michelle brother/wife too was there ( the guys thats taps mark on his shoulder) .. I will not provide is personal pic because he still under wwe contract and mark will not like to see pics of him all arround the web sorry about that ....

Yess he will rise again for entertaiment and money it come with it..

People post pictures of Mark away from the ring all the time. There are plenty of pictures of him working out, hanging out with people.. this includes pictures he has taken with fans. You have to look no further than this to see it is true: mark calaway - Google Search

These pictures have been all posted while he has been under WWE contract.

If you have pictures of yourself with him, I am pretty positive it won't bother him to post them.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Former WWE Star Doesn't Believe The Undertaker Is Retiring

"It never even occurred to me as we were talking (Backstage at the Hall of Fame) and I still don't think it. I still think he's coming back. I'm sticking by that… He's going to go in, he's going to have that surgery (Hip replacement) and he's going to feel good and he's going to go, one, two, (Kick out of pin motion) not today!"

Interesting... some may think he actually will return one more time... I still think he's done for good and will retire at mania 33... but there may be a little hope for one more match.
Who's the guy who said this? The link is refusing to open/load for me.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mark has a net worth of about 16 million dollars. He doesn't live an extravagant and expensive as hell lifestyle so there is no reason to believe he would ever have to wrestle again for money. Ric Flair has stated over and over that he wanted his retirement match to be his final match, but his money issues kept bringing him back. So this is not a similar situation in any way.

Furthermore, he is not a self centered ass like a lot of guys in the business. He truly cares about pro wrestling and the fans. He would not be the type of guy to emotionally manipulate people into thinking he was retiring only to come back. He knows, as well as we all do, how emotional and to a degree heart breaking his final exit was. I'm not even a fan of the character and I teared up a bit. I can't imagine how devastated big fans of his are. Mark is not going to belittle people's feelings about what happened by just coming back to wrestle.

I don't mean to question the veracity of your claim of association, but please do not sully the legacy of the Undertaker by putting words in his mouth that we know he did not speak.
Taker also has a housing/real estate business (I have found no reports of it being closed so I assume it is still active) with a friend of his so he has other ways of getting money. He shouldn't need to come back to wrestling for the money

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
NOT DEAD YET
WWE legend the Undertaker will wrestle again, according to his former manager Bruce Pritchard..
The Phenom's friend optimistic that the iconic Dead Man will return to the ring one more time.
THE UNDERTAKER will have one more match before retiring from wrestling, according to a former WWE writer.

Fans around the globe are still coming to terms with the dramatic events at WrestleMania 33 just over a week ago.
Pritchard believes that the Phenom WILL fight again.

Speaking on his Something to Wrestle podcast, he said: “It was a nice ending of a chapter if you ask me, but I don’t think it’s over."

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
We should respect the Undertaker's retirement. Regardless of anyone's opinions, the Undertaker is retired.

Undertaker is a man of great integrity. He will not tarnish his legacy by reversing his retirement.

Reactions: collim1

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
NOT DEAD YET
WWE legend the Undertaker will wrestle again, according to his former manager Bruce Pritchard..
The Phenom's friend optimistic that the iconic Dead Man will return to the ring one more time.
THE UNDERTAKER will have one more match before retiring from wrestling, according to a former WWE writer.

Fans around the globe are still coming to terms with the dramatic events at WrestleMania 33 just over a week ago.
Pritchard believes that the Phenom WILL fight again.

Speaking on his Something to Wrestle podcast, he said: “It was a nice ending of a chapter if you ask me, but I don’t think it’s over."

Just because Bruce Pritchard think he has one match left in him doesn't mean it will happen. That's like me saying I think Austin has got one match left in him or HBK will come back again. It's not gonna happen.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
well Bruce Pritchard is working for TNA... insert your knockoff meme here

ain't happening, bro.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Undertaker's match was very similar to Ric Flair's retirement match. They both kept pushing their opponent to do them in. They kept coming back and made their opponent really beat them.

I wish Flair would have never wrestled again. But he needed the money. I KNOW Undertaker will not tarnish that match

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I won't just discredit him not returning, but the chances of it are slim at best. Yes, he could easily return for one more big match with John Cena in a career VS Career match (You all know Vince would book that big match yourselves), but it makes most of what happened pointless at the ending of this mania. That being said the "End Of an Era" kind of played the same ball game but less. So yeah, he could return for one final sendoff, but that would discredit the ending of this mania. I could easily see him returning next year and having a final sendoff feud with Cena. They could even book "Career VS Career" considering John is a part timer himself. Then add the title into the picture we could end the Undertaker's career and Cena becoming a 17 time champion. We all know Vince would easily book that big money match if Roman isn't in the way. That being said I don't think he'll be doing another match. It all plays into the part of that being his final match with the ending, and I don't even know why the ending would've been added if they just went for another match. This is how I see it at the moment

70% Undertaker retires

30% one more big main event mega match with John Cena

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Undertaker's match was very similar to Ric Flair's retirement match. They both kept pushing their opponent to do them in. They kept coming back and made their opponent really beat them.

I wish Flair would have never wrestled again. But he needed the money. I KNOW Undertaker will not tarnish that match

Tbh when Roman told him to stay down, I remembered Undertaker asking Flair to do the same. It was like it all came full circle.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Tbh when Roman told him to stay down, I remembered Undertaker asking Flair to do the same. It was like it all came full circle.

Undertaker really grew on me as time went by. I first liked him when he showed up and was a heel. But I didn't like his face push and never became a fan. Except for Lesnar, I was always rooting against the streak.

But I learned more about the Undertaker and Mark. I watched his matches more closely and realized the man was an exceptional wrestler. Sometimes the gimmick overshadowed it though. But the main thing was during the Montreal Screwjob, when Undertaker went and pounded on Vince's office door and MADE Vince go to apologize. I mean, standing up to the most powerful man In the history of wrestling like that.

And then I also began learning about his dedication to the business and the TRADTIONS of the business. And I realized, and I can say this without any regret or hyperbole in my mind, but after Ric Flair, I think the Undertaker may be the second best wrestler in the history of the business. And he's a solid, good man with integrity like no one else.

He HAD to make Roman beat him just like Flair had to have HBK beat him. Honestly, two of the greatest moments in history of wrestling when two legends went out the way a wrestler is supposed to go out.