The Undertaker will return....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
Both defeat the undertaker at wm they are the best in taker streak so The next big feud. Lesner contract ended soon there is a chance to give the title to roman in the next main event.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
The undertaker didn't just leave his stuff in the ring, he broke character and kissed his wife before walking back. He retired.

HE will be back though....

at the next Hall of Fame to accept his induction, probably as Mark Calloway.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yes, he will return... For a Hall of Fame induction. :adr:

He'll probably be inducted as soon as next year (much like Edge did) and he deserves it.

As for him wrestling again, it won't happen. He's retired now.

Reactions: Snowman1

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
I personnally know him and he is not quitting only taking time off for his surgery and he help give a push to roman reign to face lesnar soon..

Send pics proving it then because to the whole world, he is gone. Why put your gear back on to leave or even why break character to kiss your wife at ringside?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Taker is def coming back in a buried alive match... he will die, get buried, and then the following year have a ressurection match between him and flair.

Steveg112

Jobber
Reaction score
Send pics proving it then because to the whole world, he is gone. Why put your gear back on to leave or even why break character to kiss your wife at ringside?
Why people say he brake his character by kissing his wife ? He put down all of is gear down to ring thats mean he gets out of his character he became mark. Its wrestlemania anything could happen there. One of mark kid was beside michelle. Michelle brother/wife too was there ( the guys thats taps mark on his shoulder) .. I will not provide is personal pic because he still under wwe contract and mark will not like to see pics of him all arround the web sorry about that ....

Yess he will rise again for entertaiment and money it come with it..

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Taker will not compete again, if we are wrong, come back in November and tell us. He may make an appearance but shall not compete

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Why people say he brake his character by kissing his wife ? He put down all of is gear down to ring thats mean he gets out of his character he became mark. Its wrestlemania anything could happen there. One of mark kid was beside michelle. Michelle brother/wife too was there ( the guys thats taps mark on his shoulder) .. I will not provide is personal pic because he still under wwe contract and mark will not like to see pics of him all arround the web sorry about that ....

Yess he will rise again for entertaiment and money it come with it..

Better tell him to stop posing for pics out of character with people then, you know if you know him like you say you do.

I think you are in denial about his retirement to be honest and are clutching at straws here so we will see who is wrong over time.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah. Taker is done.

The dude has way too much respect for the business and knows that leaving your boots/your gear in the ring means you are retired, done, finished etc.

The dude is not going to show up in November and go "LOL JOKEZ I'M BACK!"

Does not fit the Mark Calaway who most of us have followed our entire lives.

Plus he's fucking 52 years old and that showed at Mania. It's time to retire.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He's done, they wouldn't of closed out the show with that match if it wasn't his last. He wrestled like shit, he cant hang anymore. This is a interview he did I'm I wanna say 2003? He talks about retirement

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Maybe they'll announce he's going in the HOF at Survivor Series, maybe he'll just be at the show itself, but wrestle/return? No dice. He's already done everything he can do, and after the huge support he got after WrestleMania, if he just randomly shows up and says "No, don't worry, I'm still here you guys" then I guarantee you he'll get waves of backlash. It'll kind of be like Ric Flair's TNA run, it's better to pretend it didn't happen

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
The deadman is officially retired. He's too old to keep on going and he left it all in the ring at mania (literally and figuratively).

Smg

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Although it's already been said many times before, I just want to give my perspective.
The man's old, he broke Kayfabe (something he's very known to not do), and he left his gear in the ring. He's getting a hip-surgery, and JR even called his match. He's done.
As sad as it is though, let's not try to somehow rally up an Undertaker return but instead be thankful for everything the man has done for wrestling as a whole and especially WWE. He could have retired ten years ago, but he didn't. He's been with the company for over 25 freaking years, had the best streak in pro wrestling, and had the best character in all of wrestling. He was the man, he was The Undertaker.

I feel like it hasn't hit me yet that he's done, but I know it damn will when I don't see him perform at the next 'Mania. Also, WWE needs to have him headline next year's HOF class. He deserves nothing less, and I want to hear the guy talk about how it was to be the freaking G.O.A.T. The Undertaker.

It's hard to accept for all of us, but..he's done..and this is truly an end of an era.
undertaker.jpg

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Former WWE Star Doesn't Believe The Undertaker Is Retiring

"It never even occurred to me as we were talking (Backstage at the Hall of Fame) and I still don't think it. I still think he's coming back. I'm sticking by that… He's going to go in, he's going to have that surgery (Hip replacement) and he's going to feel good and he's going to go, one, two, (Kick out of pin motion) not today!"

Interesting... some may think he actually will return one more time... I still think he's done for good and will retire at mania 33... but there may be a little hope for one more match.