The Undertaker Praises Several Talents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You mean back in the days where WWE was filled with talent as opposed to now where they need to really look at their younger talent?

AF.

Reaction score
It's all well and good to hear Taker praising people backstage, but I honestly can't remember a time in recent years when he put someone over in the ring. Other than that random loss to Kozlov, he hasn't put over anybody in years.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
[video=youtube;voUdjIRrLsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voUdjIRrLsQ[/video]

Reaction score
Reigns is amazing and he's done ok with the little talking they've given him. When you can bring back managers not being able to talk should never be a reason for someone not to get over. How many years did we only hear 3 words from Undertaker

Weez

Reaction score
Yeah and Hardy's ladder match win was treated as fluke, as was Maven elimating him from the rumble, but I do admit that was a great moment.

As I understand Chainz was best man at Takers wedding, so they were friends outside of wrestling.

Was not saying he isn't a company man now, was talking more about the past. He should have put Booker over in 2004 is one example.

Oh, no no no, Keith. Sorry, I gotta call b.s. on this one. Hardy's ladder match with Taker was his chance for a big break. If he wasn't such a coked out fuckhead, he'd have been a World Champ by 2004-5. Hell, Jeff isn't even with the company at that was on that "RAW 100 Greatest Moments" DVD from this year ( or last, idfk)

For me, the biggest rub he ever gave anyone was Jeff, with 2nd place going to Lesnar. Yes, I know he beat RVD at 'Mania, and the Rock at SS, but World Champ or not, to me, Lesnar vs Taker HIAC is what MADE the guy.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Taker has always been professional throughout his WWE run and he said Big Show was a disapoointment, solely because it was true. He should've been one of the top guys in WWE and he never worked hard enough to justify the money he was making from his first contract. So yeah, burial time. Big Show smartened up soon after, so it worked.

anyways, one would think the lockerroom leader would know of a guy who has been around for 4 years now. Whatever, Taker gave Rey some props too, so good company for mister vanilla midget Bryan.

Oh and Weez, Meth Hardy went all Meth Hardy, not Cokey McCokerson,