The Towering Inferno Has Risen Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

lord batair

Reaction score
And Steiner was clear, he's only interested in Angle. And it look like they try to put tomko out of his problem solver job.

xtremebadass

Agree, they keep mentioning Tomko and a title shot, they are trying not to make him Cage's lacky, but still being alligned with him

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Tomko deserves a Title maybe if TNA bring in a new one Midcard title he should have it. The X-Division title isn't good enough for him at the moment...

This stable won't last long

The Ripper

Reaction score
it is cages team at lockdown with the addition of abyss then afterwards they will all demand a title shot but joe will have got the winning pin giving him the shot and then changing the titles name.

thats my prediction

JCLS

Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing factions, just leave christian and tomko together and thats it.

xtremebadass

I would rather see Tomko and Cage in a faction, the wrestling world has been without a faction for awhile, plus having just them makes it look really gay

The Icon

Reaction score
Its Gonna Be Team Angle vs. Team Cage...Im wondering about Christy Hemme's Team, do you think it would be the Bashams?

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Phenomenal1 but you can call me P1 unless you're name is Kylie or Chris then you can call me Rich. I'm new to this place. Please bare with my posts as I am just now beginning to use forums and figure out all of the abbreviations and whatnot. Hope to be around here in some of my free time to contribute to this forum.

I'm a fan of the Pro Wrestling (obviously), NBA, College Football, and alot of TV Sitcoms.

Thanks for reading this and allowing yourself to get to know me. Have a great day.

:banana: :dance: :evil:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
TWC's first Jeff Hardy mark has arrived.:markout:

Don Draper

Reaction score
I remember you had that great GIF with Cody...err I mean Dashing Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntrye's ghost was in the background, nice to see you here.