The Towering Inferno Has Risen Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ChiWa

Reaction score
I can kinda see this as Evolution II, but can't see Stiener as Flair helping the younger guys.

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't really think of it as Evoloution I mean if TNA has a heel stable with the NWA Champion does that automatically mean that they are copying WWE. I mean I knowTNA has copied alot of stuff that WWE has had including the current fued with Sting and Abyss but I don't think this is one of them.

circle

Reaction score
I hope if they do this stable...it doesn't act like evolution b/c I almost stopped watching wrestling when they were crowding all the tv time back in 2003-2004.

I'm excited for cage and styles b/c I think they'll do great in their roles. Especially if AJ can get more heat on him. I love the phenomenal AJ, and the Heel run will keep me interested!

Reaction score
Finally the Christian Coalition is going to happen. ive been waiting for them to do this for so long, im a big fan of stables, and this would be a great one. at least it would be bettr than 1 man dx

Markz

Reaction score
I think it's great, a faction can give TNA what it needs to get some attension and some hot storylines. I don't like AJ Styles in it though, that spot should be filled with a brand new talent, to really give him a push.

Damean

Reaction score
Well they already downgraded Styles in my eyes so this may be what it takes to push him up as a heel. But last Impact they had him look like a moron on the mic so lets just see where this goes

Captive8

Reaction score
I think if this happens, it will be good for TNA. It would give something for Steiner and Tomko to do, who are two guys who are not going anywhere in my opinion. Christian Cage is a brilliant heel who is at the top of his game and in his prime. AJ Styles showed that he is fitting into his heel role very comfortably as well. AJ Styles and Christian showed that they have good chemistry when they had thier shared promo time on the last Impact.

bighustle233

Reaction score
i always liked the idea that Christian and Tomko were the new Jarrett and Steiner. Get it? Christian = egotistical champ w/ his enforcer Tomko. Jarrett =egotistical champ w/ his enforcer Steiner. I say add Jarrett to this thing and eventually break the group up with the end results being a feud between Jarrett/ Steiner vs. Christian/ Tomko

The Punisher

Reaction score
I think the stable will work for a while and then break up eventually, the thing I want so much to see happen is for Samoa Joe to win the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and keep for a while because there is something that I just dont like about Cage being the champ.

3lions

Reaction score
I rarely watch TNA, but think this stable (on paper anyway) could be a success for TNA. I find it random how AJ is suddenly alligned with these guys, but hey.

This stable all but guarentees that Christian will remain Champion for a few months, as any high-profile stable needs the World Title within its clutches for its first few months, just to add more credibility. Then once that title is lost, the stable implodes.

xtremebadass

Woa, 3lions is back, alright, great to see you back in the TNA section man

whotook316

Reaction score
I can't see this happening as they already seem to be breaking up the Christian, Tomko, Steiner stable. I'd prefer to see them turn Rhino heel and put him Christian as I have never bought Rhino as a face.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I can't see this happening as they already seem to be breaking up the Christian, Tomko, Steiner stable. I'd prefer to see them turn Rhino heel and put him Christian as I have never bought Rhino as a face.

Its kinda working for me actually. I like it right now. Christian and AJ play the peacemakers while Tomko and Steiner play the reluctant tag team partners.

This Guy

Its kinda working for me actually. I like it right now. Christian and AJ play the peacemakers while Tomko and Steiner play the reluctant tag team partners.

Look how long they teased the AMW break up. just because there are problems doesn't mean they are going to be done already, like Monkey said, it does kinda work, it does add a bit of comedy as well.

However I think that TNA shouldn't have had the whole can't get a long stuff appear right aways. Once again it seems TNA is blowing there load when they could be streching stuff out more, or better.

wow thats interesting

For the love of God contribute to the conversation or don't post at all.