The tallest building on planet Earth, Burj Dubai inaugurates. - Jan 4th 2010.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Notice the countries are in different colours?
but nobody can distinguish any significant difference between you pakistani and indian people :p all are brown/dark brown/ spicy lover people!

oh, as that been said, you cant call yourself a middle eastern. Pakistan is not in the Arabian Gulf. >_> and def. you are not an arab. gtfo! lol.

Wrestling Station

What I like about this picture is that it shows that our planet is not flat.
2cy2q0x.jpg

Wrestling Station

what's dumb is that all of those organizations or people groups that tend to make name for themselves are just a bunch of attention whores and media lovers. They have zero knowledge and their goal is to have a statement/writting corner or a picture posted in a newspaper or magazine for all they care!
They dont care about the validity and truth about what they say.

Do they get succeeded? yes, they do get people believe them and those kind of people are the low self-esteem and who didnt have good parenting and coaching during their childhood and/or teenage period. Those kind of people are easily manipulated. (same goes to the terrorists on how they succeed in brain washing young men to follow their say and believes).

C4

Yeah, since India used to own all their lands, doesn't that probably make him part Indian by blood?

India should get your lands back tbh.

but nobody can distinguish any significant difference between you pakistani and indian people :p all are brown/dark brown/ spicy lover people!

We still speak a different language although both seem same and we follow different religions too. Plus our traditional foods are much more different than those smelly vegetarian foods of India.

And by the way, the Indians never had 'our' land or anything like that. The Britishers had all the land which included Pakistan, India, Nepal and Bangladesh.

The partition occured and Pakistan got independence on the 14th of August 1947 followed by India on the 15th of August 1947. So basically, India came into existence after Pakistan and they're two very different countries which were controlled by the British in the past.

oh, as that been said, you cant call yourself a middle eastern. Pakistan is not in the Arabian Gulf. >_> and def. you are not an arab. gtfo! lol.

Pakistan is a part of the extended Middle East. In fact if you look at it technically it IS a part of the Middle East because it lies on the Arabian gulf.

arabsea.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Middle_East_(orthographic_projection).svg

And the reason why I call myself a Middle Eastern is because I'm partially Omani. So yeah.