The tallest building on planet Earth, Burj Dubai inaugurates. - Jan 4th 2010.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Well, let's just wait and watch.

I'm quite sure that they'll get rid of the 'financial crisis' in no time. Plus now with the opening of the Burj Khalifa, they're going to get lots of foreign investment which again is good for the city.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
No they won't.

All of these are more impressive than that building.

pyramid.jpg

petra.jpg

machupicchu.jpg

greatwall.jpg

colosseum.jpg

chichenitza.jpg

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Other than the pyramid, the others are pure masterpieces.

Not that the pyramid is bad anyways.

C4

Other than the pyramid, the others are pure masterpieces.

Not that the pyramid is bad anyways.

You're obviously saying that because it's in Egypt, part of the Middle East. You do realize that the pyramid was built hundreds of years ago, right?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think Petra is my favourite. I would love to see that one day. The Pyramids are still impressive given when they were built.

Beer

Lol. Exactly. That's the state of these dumbass Americans.

That's all well and good but the thing is, I'm not American. Besides, it was merely a silly mistake. I got the point I was trying to make, though rather stupid, across, didn't I?

A true fail is you thinking that this new waste of money is more important than any of the original eight wonders of the world.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That's all well and good but the thing is, I'm not American. Besides, it was merely a silly mistake. I got the point I was trying to make, though rather stupid, across, didn't I?

A true fail is you thinking that this new waste of money is more important than any of the original eight wonders of the world.

Seven wonders.

Beer

My favourite is Chichen Itza. Been to see it when I went to Mexico. It's so freaking impressive. But sadly I couldn't walk up there when I went, because about 2 months prior to me going there, somebody tripped down the steps and killed themselves. So sad.

noumenon

I would have laughed hard if all those fireworks destroyed the building.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You're obviously saying that because it's in Egypt, part of the Middle East.

definitely not. I'm not saying it's not impressive or something, it's a personal taste.
The architecture is impressive, the art is not. The other buildings have both.
Oh and Petra ruins are in middle east too, and I find them a masterpiece.